GH Litter Discussion 2023

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2023

Postby General Chaos » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:47 am

I love her Dama! Such a pretty design c: I can definitely see the sea foam aspect you were going for

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffystar » Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:33 am

Now that you point it out, I can totally see that your cat is based off of seafoam! She is very pretty and I love all of the dots :)
fluffystar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:58 am

Dama wrote:
fluffystar wrote:Catmother456 and I have concluded that tonight's grown kitty belongs to Dama!

Our reasoning is as follows:
- No line edits
- Not a PPS
- Use of dots (Dama's past designs have used a lot of little "particle" effects, like dots, stars, or diamonds)
- Design on the bridge of the nose (Dama's previous staff pets have had designs on the nose bridge)

...aaand that's about it. I know Dama said the kitty was based off of something in the natural world, but I do not know what this kitty could be based off of. We eagerly await a response!

Edit: The cat also uses all of the colors in the palette and it has one particular "base color".

Haha yes I can confirm this one is mine ^^ Her name is Mer, which is just simply 'sea' in French. I was trying to make a seafoam or some kind of sea wave pattern on her body and tail - it didn't quite end up as I wanted, but I am quite happy with her nonetheless!

Yay!! Congrats Dama on your first cat!! You did wonderfully on Mer despite getting less time than most of the other GH and I'm so happy you were able to join us this year!
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:48 am

Super cute, Dama!
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:44 am

Mer is gorgeous! ^^
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:18 am

T̶̛̬̭̦̝̫̈́̽̑́̃̾͆̏͊͛̈́͂͊͐̈́̓͌̈́̈́̎̅̀͋̔͆̈́͂̂̄̋̈̑͘̕̕̕͠r̵̢̛͚̭̖͉̲̰̦͈͍̩͂̉̒̎̇̅̂̓̈́̌̈̀͊͂̑̿́̓͋̄̅̿̐́̽͂̚͘͜͠a̵̢̡̨̧͙͉̗̦̘̞̻͖̙̗̩͙͈̯͎̯̲͍̳͉͚̝̻͇̖̽͜͜ͅn̶͇͈͕͚͛̔̅̋̀̇̌̒̕͜͝s̴̡̧̛̛̫͚̩̲̹͍̬̰̆̅̉͑͋͛̉̆̽̐̓̽͊̈́̉̋̎̎̈́́͊́͛͋̔̋̇̉̈́̓̈́͘̚̚͘͝͝m̷̤̙̜̳̠̟͐͑̉̎͒͂̀͛̀̇̿̎͝ͅi̵̞͚͈̲̣̤̻̙͋͜s̷̨̧̢͉̤̻̭̼̹̱͈̺̻̞͚̻͎̳̠͓̖̬̹͖͓̞̝̜̬̱̲̝͖̻̼͖̮̟͖̮̅̏͐̏̉͋́͗͜s̵̨̨̺̲̠̼̫̼͓͓̜̭̟̟̹͎̗̩͕͔͎̫͚͇̮̾͐̆̔̒̉͝͝͝ỉ̷̫̬̻̉̄̓̂͆͂̑̎͝ơ̵̧̧̖̱͇̲͉͖̱̝̜̮̥͚̪͕̮̥͇͉̪̗̗̲̦̮͙͕̯̰̗̠̓́̈̊͌͊̑͐̇̂̄̅̉̓̂͌͊́̔̏̀̑͑͗̐̑͐̓̃́̈̿͑̌̓͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅn̵̜̖̭͓̲̣̬̲͍̳̟̺͚̓̊́͗̅̄̎̍ͅͅ ̶̞̥͔̃̊̈́͋̒̅̔͝͝i̵̡̭̼̣̰͈̰͔̻̞̲̳̞͚͈̻̩̩͈̳̱̥͇͓̠̖̭͖̞̊̆̂̿̈́̋͌͋̔̾́̉͛̈̾̌͑̑̑̕͠ͅn̷̡̧̛͈͎̫͈̹̙̺̙͔̳͉͙̤͈̬̯̲̮̟͌̍̽̍̀̀̏̿̄̊́̆̒́͗̂̈̅̄͒̊̂͒̏̃̽̈̒͘̕͝c̷̢̧̡̮͖͚͚̥̠̻̣̞͍̟̬̬̤̥̗̺̟̉͐͗́̌̿̓̽͒͛͂̽̊̽̅̿̐̌̀̕̚͘͝o̶̧̩̬̱̳̖͍͓͎̜̻͕̳͇̹̙̹̦̣̥̭̣̠͈̮̒̀͑ͅͅm̸̡̺̯̳͔̻̗͉͈̘̯̩͚̰͉̞̦͔̯̲̋̓̀̑́̿́̓̊́̂͆͘ͅͅi̷̡̨̨̛̯̜̘͇̜̤͙͇͕̟̣̻̪̗̟̘̯͖̫̱̪͓̠͉̘͓͓̙̖̯͔̞͇̓ͅͅņ̵̢̢̨̠̜̞͔̝͕̻̭̻̠̳͈̤̳͚̼̗̜͖͚͉̳͍̣̻̱̥̗̜͐̀̀̿̾͒̈́̈̒́̂͆̎̔͐̀́̎̂͌͐̋͒̀̔̔́̍͊̋͑̿̍̕͜͝͝ͅg̸̰͎̭̜͎̹͖̤͖̬͚͈͇̖͈̞̬̫̳̦͔̜̥͊͜ͅ.̵̛̝̙̖̟̼̪̪͈̱͈̦̩̯͕̻̖͔͇̜̘̩̖͎̓̀̓̏̂̀ͅͅͅ.̴̢̡̰̙̬̫̝̻̗̗̹͇̲͚̥̬͕̩͉̗͖̯̩͓̭͛̇̄̋̾̈́̈́͗̾͂͑̋͆̈́̄̑̎́͌̓͛͑͌̚͠.̵̛͇͚͎̜̤͗͌̂̿̓͛̈́̒͌̿̌͐̇̌͗͆̿̂̀̔̏̈́̈́̆̔̈̎͌̈̔̉̒̈́̓̐̕̕͘͝ͅ.̵̢̝̘̼̫̜̲͍̩̺̄͋͊̈͑͒̉̂̑̊̈̂̈́̄̄̈́̌͊́́̑͛̍̀̀̂͆̔̊̓̀̑͑͐́̕͝͝͝

Captains Log, Day 12, 3053

I- I don't know what to do.... Pro-Spr was doing fine but we can't find them anywhere. I noticed they've been getting a bit restless but we've been adapting as needed. Just yesterday we installed grow lights in new hiding spaces they've been observed resting in, and all of the readings were within range. As the leader of this mission everyone expects me to have a solution but I don't. We've checked EVERYWHERE in here, unless.... Surely they didn't manage to escape the lab.... Well, I suppose if the grow lights weren't enough Pro-Spr's programming would require it to seek out a better source of light to better enhance the conditions. But we haven't been above in so long, and in an environment of unlimited variables I can't even begin to imagine how the Project will overcome obstacles. This was designed for a lab where we could control and limit everything the plant, the cat, and the mechanics could require. Out there I just don't know. We only have enough equipment for a small group to go to the surface so I'm going to lead a search party out there in a couple hours to find them. I hope. Now more than ever we can't lose hope. Surely they'll be sunbathing just outside the door and this will be the shortest rescue mission humanity has ever recorded. Pro-Spr is supposed to save the world and I've messed this up. Gosh I hope they're okay out there. Pro-Spr you better be okay...

I'll update when we find something, Captain Odd signing off, again

T̴̡̡̢͈̪̰̤̤̣͓̯̫͖̹̘̫͔̖́̀̓͜͝r̶̻̳̰̺͈̺͉̝̜̪͎̟͐͐͋̉͋̓̇̿͂̈́̈̽̓͘͝ả̸̡̡̛̮̪̰͉̯̥̭̙͔̠̪̬̦̬̣͓̫̼͖̟͈̜̞͋̀̈́̎͜͝͝ͅņ̸̛̛̗̜̺̪͈͎̟̖͕̲̗̎̀̏͊̅̀̈́̾̽̐̈́͌̕̕͘ͅş̶̥͓̜͉̹͕͕̯̠͉̬͔͙̙͉͇̮̾̏̃́̉͂́̇͂̑͌̀̄́̄͝ͅͅm̵̡̫̲̟̮̲͎͉͎͓̰͕̓̉̀̍̋̾̀̃̉́̋́̐̑͌̍̒̑͘͝i̵̡̨̗̯̮̯̱͍͈͚̮͍̪͚͆͜͜s̷̢̢̗̪͖͈̺̻̹̹̪̖̰̠̀̈́̒̓̔̐͘͠ş̶̤̞̙̤̩̭̯̯̳̙̦̼̭̝̲͍̭̟̦̠̽̄̈́̿̀͗̽̔̓̏̑̉͊̋͘̚͜ͅͅͅi̶͎̪̗̻̘͐͋͌͌̊̓̀̃̅̇̆̈͊̊̂̈̈́̾͛͒̀̾̊̉͜͠ơ̴̢̨̩̬̖̰͖̲̫̬̼̤̭̺̬͚͙̺͔͍̖̼̓̑̒̄͌̈̀̎̽̽̀̂̅͘͠ͅͅͅn̶̨̨̘̘̺̱͎̩͙̻̦̻͈͍̱̘̓͆͗͑͐̓͐̅̆̃̐̇̉̈́̊̅͗͂́̅̕͘̚̚̕ͅ ̸̨̢̡̙̯̠̼͚̳͎̣̣̤̮̺̖̩̣̲̰̪̬̠̼͇̺͙̦̉̾͌̌̌̔͋c̷̩̞͚̭̀l̶̨̧̪̫̦̭̬̰͖̦̰̠͉̠̻̘̘̳͉̠̹̰͓̊̔͋̑̕͝ơ̸̧̢̭̲̭͇̫̪͇̝̭͉̮̱͚̥̘̯̙̻̳̱̣̪̫͂̊̈̏̍͗̓̄͊͛̅̕s̴̛͖̬͓̰͍̬̤̮̠̠̦͉̗̰̮͍̜̱͓̯̘͚̯̏̀̈̊̔́͋͛͋̎̔̿̏́̋̑̿̅̎͂̿̓͋̊̇͜͝ͅę̷̡̦̲̼̗̠̞̮̹̬͔̖̩̰͓̲̭̼͉̠̊͊͛͑̈́̈̏̉̌́̔̓͆̏̈́̌͐̕͘̚̚͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅḍ̵̢̨̝̝̭͙͖̫̮͙͉̖̤̬̜̫͈̭̘̯̠̺̦̬̙̰̳̦͆̈́̽̀̐͐͝.̴͎̳̻͉̰̪̦̻̗̮̱̗̝̥͔̲̲̖̗̾͜.̵̹̦̝̱̣̣̘̥͉̲̼̘̀̿̉͋͌̂́̈͗̉̀͒̚͜͜ͅͅ.̶̡̜͔̠͎̥̻͚̲͍̹̪͎̫̖̪̮̩̖͍̫̦̟̼̦̦̾̈́̀̀̽̀̈̒̋̋́̈́̽͋̿͑͌̄̓̍̚͜͝.̵̨̛̛̓̇̿̃̈́͛̂̋͂̃͝
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:12 pm

Mmmmm it smells like fresh lore in here

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:41 am

catmother456 wrote:So aurora’s kitty is probably the sea since the sea doesn’t eat and contains all sorts of plants and fishes and mammals and sea life! And I think this is aurora’s kitty (i it has already grown)

General Chaos wrote:
There also also some mushrooms that are bioluminescent which would not only explain the *light* hint but also potentially the one green eye.

dogtreat wrote:bioluminscent something is very plausible, though as there is a bioluminescent glow in the river that isn't there on the base background

General Chaos wrote:After thinking on it a bit my next would be algea. Here's why.

Algea doesn't technically "eat" it gets it's nutrients through photosynthesis.

Algae are everywhere, in oceans, in freshwater lakes and rivers, on land, and even in the air we breathe.

It can indeed be bioluminescent

It obviously would enjoy the beach

The only issue I'm coming across is the mushroom? Is it just giving us a bioluminescent hint? Because while algea and mushrooms are both organisms, they aren't really too closely related.

General Chaos wrote:I'm still sticking to my guns that Aurora's kitty is based on algea tho. That's my finally guess LOL I don't really have any other clue after that unless another hint gets dropped

I wasn't expecting to claim this early but y'all have pretty much been onto it from the start! With these last few theories, I can't deny any longer that this is indeed my kitty. Their name is Blume, a play-on-words for bioluminescent algae blooms which as General Chaos guessed, is the inspiration behind their design. I knew I wanted to use bioluminescence in some way since I felt the palette worked so well for it! And as others have mentioned, these colours are also perfect for marine themes (like Dama's beautiful seafoam kitty) so algae seemed like a good choice and an excuse for another tail edit lol. I don't want to explain too much since they aren't fully-grown yet, but I have loved reading all your theories and I hope you like how the adult kitty turns out ♡
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:25 am

Aurora Storm wrote:

I wasn't expecting to claim this early but y'all have pretty much been onto it from the start! With these last few theories, I can't deny any longer that this is indeed my kitty. Their name is Blume, a play-on-words for bioluminescent algae blooms which as General Chaos guessed, is the inspiration behind their design. I knew I wanted to use bioluminescence in some way since I felt the palette worked so well for it! And as others have mentioned, these colours are also perfect for marine themes (like Dama's beautiful seafoam kitty) so algae seemed like a good choice and an excuse for another tail edit lol. I don't want to explain too much since they aren't fully-grown yet, but I have loved reading all your theories and I hope you like how the adult kitty turns out ♡

Blume is such a lovely name for this kitty!

I had so much fun researching all of the potentials for your kitty and scanning all your posts for any clues. Not only was it a joy but I also learned so much? So many fun facts about mushrooms and algea (even caves, which I researched for about an hour before ruling it out.)

I absolutely love this little fella's design as well, I'm a sucker for those line edits cx I cannot WAIT to see this kitty full grown.

This litter has to be a favorite of mine in the GH Litter category. The color pallete is just gorgeous.
Last edited by General Chaos on Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:07 am

I’m so excited to see Blume grow! And way to go General Chaos!

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes