GH Litter Discussion 2023

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2023

Postby General Chaos » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:28 pm

I think we can all safely assume this is Lennie's kitty. Not only because of the space theme, but also because Lennie's last kitty also grew into a first stage PPS with line edits.

But what is this little kitty based off of? Well, like usual, I have a few ideas. Maybe not good ideas, but ideas.

what we know wrote:this post
    • Hidden message in the post reading 星 𝄆?
    • 星 means star/satellite
    • 𝄆? repeating symbol with a ?

I did some snooping and noticed this pet group named スターライト宇宙旅団 - roughly translated as starlight space brigade. This could be a coincidence, but let's assume not. I tried to see if there was a 'repeating' pattern with the hearts but after staring at it I got a headache and gave up. This could, or could not be something.

I proceed to Google starlight space brigade. And wouldn't ya know it. It's a song.

"The firestorm ignites
    Last thoughts of a life by candlelight
    Inside this speeding satellite
    Halfway between the black and gray
    Is no place for a life to waste away
    I'll take the road with all the stakes"

At this point, it's too many couincidences, right?

So with that ... Let's get into my final guesses.

Starlight space brigade
    I think they may have based this kitty off the song. It's a song about someone willing to lay down their life to save the world, and they are at peace with that. (Potentially being shown through the closed eyes.) Yes, this is a far fetched idea. But a fun one none the less.

Spaceships
    This is probably my best guess for this kitty. Between the spaceship sitting next to the kitty on the dressup, and the song that talks about them getting into their spaceship it would be my top pick for a guess. The rings around the kitten also give me a typical round spaceship vibe, often depicted with two antenna on the top. Much like the kitten does.

No matter what, this is such a cute kitty Lennie! Y'all are making it so hard to choose a favorite. Gosh.

Edit:: Kai is so cute Lennie! I'm so glad you got a kick out of my theories, they are just as fun to make I promise. Even when I'm wrong it's just a fun thing to be a part of.
    I love space themed pets so keep em coming! I'll never be disappointed with a spacey babe and you make them so well!
Last edited by General Chaos on Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:36 pm

i love space kitty and their lil antennae
`
`

..trades | she/her | help

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QRAfvKPyQpwt897Jc0glg?si=B3Ik8vQhTb-J5uU4UijWGA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3j90eFnVFEYzOVt024QCTf
Shy
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:57 pm

Also, this kitty looks a lot like Saturn, the emoji used for the dressup - 🪐
Last edited by catmother456 on Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:58 pm

I love this kitty so much ~
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:45 pm

👀 Hello, I have arrived to claim the outcome that many have correctly guessed to be mine!

This little alien is Kai (海) - his name is taken from the Japanese name for the planet Neptune, Kaiosei (海王星)!

I knew I wanted to keep up the space theme this year, maybe make a friend for Ama to be visiting in their travels in space, and the color palette this year happened to be adjacent to that of one of my favorite planets. Kai has six total rings of color around him, four on his torso and two on his ankle, to represent the six rings of Neptune.

All of my hints were found I also know I'm not particularly subtle in my hints and the meanings are as follows:
    This dress-up (which actually ended up growing into the outcome!) was to allude to the space and alien theming of the outcome, with the 🪐 name being a direct reference to the rings on Kai.

The 星 symbol in the text of the dress-up is taken from Kai's "full name". The later added "𝄆?" was in reference to repeat of theme, though I loved the analysis that General Chaos brought in, as the idea of a repeating radio signal aligns well for how Kai may communicate with Ama while the latter is traveling about~
    As for the pet group "スターライト宇宙旅団", I love the connections that you drew! It wasn't a direct inspiration, as the group has had that name for quite a while, but it is another example of my apparent consistent theming around space and stars ^^;

My final hint was my oldest hint, which was just this emoji in my interests - 👽. This one feels relatively self explanatory in the context of everything lol.

I'm so glad people like the outcome and I have loved reading the theories! c:
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:18 pm

I have been so pumped for your kitty to grow, Lennie. Kai is absolutely gorgeous!
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lounah » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:07 am

So I think we can assume:

Image This one being Swishy & Broken

Image This one being Eagle's Eye
Lounah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:47 am

I totally agree. I’m just. going to repost this on what I believe is Eagle’s kitty

catmother456 wrote:When tonight’s kitty grew, the first thing I thought of, besides what a pretty kitty, was this is Eagle’s Eye’s kitty. And Fluffystar is thinking the same thing! The detailing reminds us more of Eagle’s style versus Ashki’s.

But then I thought maybe Ashki’s because this cat has heterochromia eyes. Then I looked back at Eagle’s kitties and realized their 2019 also has heterochromia eyes!

And not only that, this kitty has Eagle’s signature purple eyes! At least the right one is purple, just like one of the eyes in the 2019 kitty also had a purple eye. So both Fluffystar and I believe this PPS is Eagle’s kitty!

<snip>

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

June 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby sabbetin » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:22 pm

I don't know if this has been said, but I'm getting strong Rick and Morty -vibes from this litter :D Love them !!
sabbetin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:04 pm

Blume is so awesome! Love the little mushrooms and that tail!! ♥️