GH Litter Discussion 2023

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2023

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:30 am

COOLDOGOOO wrote:
I drew some fanart of the one created by Swishy & Broken! <33

Image (Click to view post)

I know I commented on your thread already-- but this is so darling! He looks every bit as playful and sweet and I imagine :'3 Amazing work ❤️
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:29 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:-snip-
Omg COOLDOGOOO that's incredible too! So cute and playful!

Thank you so much!! <33

Swishy & Broken wrote:-snip-

I know I commented on your thread already-- but this is so darling! He looks every bit as playful and sweet and I imagine :'3 Amazing work ❤️

I’m super glad that it looks the way you imagined him!! Thank you so much <33
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:37 am

T̶̛̬̭̦̝̫̈́̽̑́̃̾͆̏͊͛̈́͂͊͐̈́̓͌̈́̈́̎̅̀͋̔͆̈́͂̂̄̋̈̑͘̕̕̕͠r̵̢̛͚̭̖͉̲̰̦͈͍̩͂̉̒̎̇̅̂̓̈́̌̈̀͊͂̑̿́̓͋̄̅̿̐́̽͂̚͘͜͠a̵̢̡̨̧͙͉̗̦̘̞̻͖̙̗̩͙͈̯͎̯̲͍̳͉͚̝̻͇̖̽͜͜ͅn̶͇͈͕͚͛̔̅̋̀̇̌̒̕͜͝s̴̡̧̛̛̫͚̩̲̹͍̬̰̆̅̉͑͋͛̉̆̽̐̓̽͊̈́̉̋̎̎̈́́͊́͛͋̔̋̇̉̈́̓̈́͘̚̚͘͝͝m̷̤̙̜̳̠̟͐͑̉̎͒͂̀͛̀̇̿̎͝ͅi̵̞͚͈̲̣̤̻̙͋͜s̷̨̧̢͉̤̻̭̼̹̱͈̺̻̞͚̻͎̳̠͓̖̬̹͖͓̞̝̜̬̱̲̝͖̻̼͖̮̟͖̮̅̏͐̏̉͋́͗͜s̵̨̨̺̲̠̼̫̼͓͓̜̭̟̟̹͎̗̩͕͔͎̫͚͇̮̾͐̆̔̒̉͝͝͝ỉ̷̫̬̻̉̄̓̂͆͂̑̎͝ơ̵̧̧̖̱͇̲͉͖̱̝̜̮̥͚̪͕̮̥͇͉̪̗̗̲̦̮͙͕̯̰̗̠̓́̈̊͌͊̑͐̇̂̄̅̉̓̂͌͊́̔̏̀̑͑͗̐̑͐̓̃́̈̿͑̌̓͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅn̵̜̖̭͓̲̣̬̲͍̳̟̺͚̓̊́͗̅̄̎̍ͅͅ ̶̞̥͔̃̊̈́͋̒̅̔͝͝i̵̡̭̼̣̰͈̰͔̻̞̲̳̞͚͈̻̩̩͈̳̱̥͇͓̠̖̭͖̞̊̆̂̿̈́̋͌͋̔̾́̉͛̈̾̌͑̑̑̕͠ͅn̷̡̧̛͈͎̫͈̹̙̺̙͔̳͉͙̤͈̬̯̲̮̟͌̍̽̍̀̀̏̿̄̊́̆̒́͗̂̈̅̄͒̊̂͒̏̃̽̈̒͘̕͝c̷̢̧̡̮͖͚͚̥̠̻̣̞͍̟̬̬̤̥̗̺̟̉͐͗́̌̿̓̽͒͛͂̽̊̽̅̿̐̌̀̕̚͘͝o̶̧̩̬̱̳̖͍͓͎̜̻͕̳͇̹̙̹̦̣̥̭̣̠͈̮̒̀͑ͅͅm̸̡̺̯̳͔̻̗͉͈̘̯̩͚̰͉̞̦͔̯̲̋̓̀̑́̿́̓̊́̂͆͘ͅͅi̷̡̨̨̛̯̜̘͇̜̤͙͇͕̟̣̻̪̗̟̘̯͖̫̱̪͓̠͉̘͓͓̙̖̯͔̞͇̓ͅͅņ̵̢̢̨̠̜̞͔̝͕̻̭̻̠̳͈̤̳͚̼̗̜͖͚͉̳͍̣̻̱̥̗̜͐̀̀̿̾͒̈́̈̒́̂͆̎̔͐̀́̎̂͌͐̋͒̀̔̔́̍͊̋͑̿̍̕͜͝͝ͅg̸̰͎̭̜͎̹͖̤͖̬͚͈͇̖͈̞̬̫̳̦͔̜̥͊͜ͅ.̵̛̝̙̖̟̼̪̪͈̱͈̦̩̯͕̻̖͔͇̜̘̩̖͎̓̀̓̏̂̀ͅͅͅ.̴̢̡̰̙̬̫̝̻̗̗̹͇̲͚̥̬͕̩͉̗͖̯̩͓̭͛̇̄̋̾̈́̈́͗̾͂͑̋͆̈́̄̑̎́͌̓͛͑͌̚͠.̵̛͇͚͎̜̤͗͌̂̿̓͛̈́̒͌̿̌͐̇̌͗͆̿̂̀̔̏̈́̈́̆̔̈̎͌̈̔̉̒̈́̓̐̕̕͘͝ͅ.̵̢̝̘̼̫̜̲͍̩̺̄͋͊̈͑͒̉̂̑̊̈̂̈́̄̄̈́̌͊́́̑͛̍̀̀̂͆̔̊̓̀̑͑͐́̕͝͝͝

Captains Log, Day 27, 3053

Two days after theorizing I'm happy to say I think it's worked!

Fortunately there's nothing but sand and rock so it's made it really easy to pick up anomalies. In this case it wasn't humidity that I was able to find like I thought, but I was able to pick up ground water behind a rock face. We've been under the presumption that all of the springs have dried up so It was my belief that this was worthy of investigation.

After a few hours of searching I was able to find a cave leading within the earth. As I stood within the mouth I felt it. Damp air. The cool stone along the walls sweating as the air from within pushed against the scorching heat that flowed past me. I removed my boots and sunk my feet into sand wet with perspiration. My skin stung and tingled with this sensation as it's been weeks since I've felt water. Even then the lab water will never compare to water created by the earth.

I'm going to prepare myself here, collect and filter this water. Rest. I'll head in tonight. I can't think of anything beyond Pro-Spr that could be causing this so I can only assume they're in there somewhere.

T̴̡̡̢͈̪̰̤̤̣͓̯̫͖̹̘̫͔̖́̀̓͜͝r̶̻̳̰̺͈̺͉̝̜̪͎̟͐͐͋̉͋̓̇̿͂̈́̈̽̓͘͝ả̸̡̡̛̮̪̰͉̯̥̭̙͔̠̪̬̦̬̣͓̫̼͖̟͈̜̞͋̀̈́̎͜͝͝ͅņ̸̛̛̗̜̺̪͈͎̟̖͕̲̗̎̀̏͊̅̀̈́̾̽̐̈́͌̕̕͘ͅş̶̥͓̜͉̹͕͕̯̠͉̬͔͙̙͉͇̮̾̏̃́̉͂́̇͂̑͌̀̄́̄͝ͅͅm̵̡̫̲̟̮̲͎͉͎͓̰͕̓̉̀̍̋̾̀̃̉́̋́̐̑͌̍̒̑͘͝i̵̡̨̗̯̮̯̱͍͈͚̮͍̪͚͆͜͜s̷̢̢̗̪͖͈̺̻̹̹̪̖̰̠̀̈́̒̓̔̐͘͠ş̶̤̞̙̤̩̭̯̯̳̙̦̼̭̝̲͍̭̟̦̠̽̄̈́̿̀͗̽̔̓̏̑̉͊̋͘̚͜ͅͅͅi̶͎̪̗̻̘͐͋͌͌̊̓̀̃̅̇̆̈͊̊̂̈̈́̾͛͒̀̾̊̉͜͠ơ̴̢̨̩̬̖̰͖̲̫̬̼̤̭̺̬͚͙̺͔͍̖̼̓̑̒̄͌̈̀̎̽̽̀̂̅͘͠ͅͅͅn̶̨̨̘̘̺̱͎̩͙̻̦̻͈͍̱̘̓͆͗͑͐̓͐̅̆̃̐̇̉̈́̊̅͗͂́̅̕͘̚̚̕ͅ ̸̨̢̡̙̯̠̼͚̳͎̣̣̤̮̺̖̩̣̲̰̪̬̠̼͇̺͙̦̉̾͌̌̌̔͋c̷̩̞͚̭̀l̶̨̧̪̫̦̭̬̰͖̦̰̠͉̠̻̘̘̳͉̠̹̰͓̊̔͋̑̕͝ơ̸̧̢̭̲̭͇̫̪͇̝̭͉̮̱͚̥̘̯̙̻̳̱̣̪̫͂̊̈̏̍͗̓̄͊͛̅̕s̴̛͖̬͓̰͍̬̤̮̠̠̦͉̗̰̮͍̜̱͓̯̘͚̯̏̀̈̊̔́͋͛͋̎̔̿̏́̋̑̿̅̎͂̿̓͋̊̇͜͝ͅę̷̡̦̲̼̗̠̞̮̹̬͔̖̩̰͓̲̭̼͉̠̊͊͛͑̈́̈̏̉̌́̔̓͆̏̈́̌͐̕͘̚̚͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅḍ̵̢̨̝̝̭͙͖̫̮͙͉̖̤̬̜̫͈̭̘̯̠̺̦̬̙̰̳̦͆̈́̽̀̐͐͝.̴͎̳̻͉̰̪̦̻̗̮̱̗̝̥͔̲̲̖̗̾͜.̵̹̦̝̱̣̣̘̥͉̲̼̘̀̿̉͋͌̂́̈͗̉̀͒̚͜͜ͅͅ.̶̡̜͔̠͎̥̻͚̲͍̹̪͎̫̖̪̮̩̖͍̫̦̟̼̦̦̾̈́̀̀̽̀̈̒̋̋́̈́̽͋̿͑͌̄̓̍̚͜͝.̵̨̛̛̓̇̿̃̈́͛̂̋͂̃͝
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpi3.14 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:02 pm

oh my goodness i love them 🥺
Magpi3.14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:05 pm

Magpi3.14 wrote:Image
oh my goodness i love them 🥺

Me, too! Such and awesome cat!!

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:22 am

T̶̛̬̭̦̝̫̈́̽̑́̃̾͆̏͊͛̈́͂͊͐̈́̓͌̈́̈́̎̅̀͋̔͆̈́͂̂̄̋̈̑͘̕̕̕͠r̵̢̛͚̭̖͉̲̰̦͈͍̩͂̉̒̎̇̅̂̓̈́̌̈̀͊͂̑̿́̓͋̄̅̿̐́̽͂̚͘͜͠a̵̢̡̨̧͙͉̗̦̘̞̻͖̙̗̩͙͈̯͎̯̲͍̳͉͚̝̻͇̖̽͜͜ͅn̶͇͈͕͚͛̔̅̋̀̇̌̒̕͜͝s̴̡̧̛̛̫͚̩̲̹͍̬̰̆̅̉͑͋͛̉̆̽̐̓̽͊̈́̉̋̎̎̈́́͊́͛͋̔̋̇̉̈́̓̈́͘̚̚͘͝͝m̷̤̙̜̳̠̟͐͑̉̎͒͂̀͛̀̇̿̎͝ͅi̵̞͚͈̲̣̤̻̙͋͜s̷̨̧̢͉̤̻̭̼̹̱͈̺̻̞͚̻͎̳̠͓̖̬̹͖͓̞̝̜̬̱̲̝͖̻̼͖̮̟͖̮̅̏͐̏̉͋́͗͜s̵̨̨̺̲̠̼̫̼͓͓̜̭̟̟̹͎̗̩͕͔͎̫͚͇̮̾͐̆̔̒̉͝͝͝ỉ̷̫̬̻̉̄̓̂͆͂̑̎͝ơ̵̧̧̖̱͇̲͉͖̱̝̜̮̥͚̪͕̮̥͇͉̪̗̗̲̦̮͙͕̯̰̗̠̓́̈̊͌͊̑͐̇̂̄̅̉̓̂͌͊́̔̏̀̑͑͗̐̑͐̓̃́̈̿͑̌̓͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅn̵̜̖̭͓̲̣̬̲͍̳̟̺͚̓̊́͗̅̄̎̍ͅͅ ̶̞̥͔̃̊̈́͋̒̅̔͝͝i̵̡̭̼̣̰͈̰͔̻̞̲̳̞͚͈̻̩̩͈̳̱̥͇͓̠̖̭͖̞̊̆̂̿̈́̋͌͋̔̾́̉͛̈̾̌͑̑̑̕͠ͅn̷̡̧̛͈͎̫͈̹̙̺̙͔̳͉͙̤͈̬̯̲̮̟͌̍̽̍̀̀̏̿̄̊́̆̒́͗̂̈̅̄͒̊̂͒̏̃̽̈̒͘̕͝c̷̢̧̡̮͖͚͚̥̠̻̣̞͍̟̬̬̤̥̗̺̟̉͐͗́̌̿̓̽͒͛͂̽̊̽̅̿̐̌̀̕̚͘͝o̶̧̩̬̱̳̖͍͓͎̜̻͕̳͇̹̙̹̦̣̥̭̣̠͈̮̒̀͑ͅͅm̸̡̺̯̳͔̻̗͉͈̘̯̩͚̰͉̞̦͔̯̲̋̓̀̑́̿́̓̊́̂͆͘ͅͅi̷̡̨̨̛̯̜̘͇̜̤͙͇͕̟̣̻̪̗̟̘̯͖̫̱̪͓̠͉̘͓͓̙̖̯͔̞͇̓ͅͅņ̵̢̢̨̠̜̞͔̝͕̻̭̻̠̳͈̤̳͚̼̗̜͖͚͉̳͍̣̻̱̥̗̜͐̀̀̿̾͒̈́̈̒́̂͆̎̔͐̀́̎̂͌͐̋͒̀̔̔́̍͊̋͑̿̍̕͜͝͝ͅg̸̰͎̭̜͎̹͖̤͖̬͚͈͇̖͈̞̬̫̳̦͔̜̥͊͜ͅ.̵̛̝̙̖̟̼̪̪͈̱͈̦̩̯͕̻̖͔͇̜̘̩̖͎̓̀̓̏̂̀ͅͅͅ.̴̢̡̰̙̬̫̝̻̗̗̹͇̲͚̥̬͕̩͉̗͖̯̩͓̭͛̇̄̋̾̈́̈́͗̾͂͑̋͆̈́̄̑̎́͌̓͛͑͌̚͠.̵̛͇͚͎̜̤͗͌̂̿̓͛̈́̒͌̿̌͐̇̌͗͆̿̂̀̔̏̈́̈́̆̔̈̎͌̈̔̉̒̈́̓̐̕̕͘͝ͅ.̵̢̝̘̼̫̜̲͍̩̺̄͋͊̈͑͒̉̂̑̊̈̂̈́̄̄̈́̌͊́́̑͛̍̀̀̂͆̔̊̓̀̑͑͐́̕͝͝͝

Captains Log, Day 28, 3053

I've made it through the cave system.

It took me longer than I would've liked but I hadn't anticipated umm plants. They umm started sparse, some moss lining the walls, or the occasional fern but the deeper I travelled the denser they grew and ummm well I wasn't really equipped for jungle exploration and THE LAST thing I wanted to do is harm what could very well be the only lush eco system on Earth.

Once the tunnel opened up into bigger rooms I had started to notice ruins built into the rock. The structures don't match anything I've ever seen so I can only assume they're not from our time. Unfortunately they stopped teaching about the ancient civilizations centuries ago when they realized temples and statues were much more useful as natural resources than monuments to the past so I'm not the most knowledgeable on the subject. Most of my light reading and education was dedicated to robotics and computer sciences, as is everyone's. However I needed more. I started with learning philosophy online, which lead to more theoretical thinking. From there, history, biology, agriculture. In the past they would've been taught as fact, but learning them as theories and combining them with what I knew lead to ideas, which lead to science, which lead me to that lab as the leader of Pro-Spr.

It was around then that I heard the faint sound of flowing water hitting stone. As much I wanted to stay in that room admiring the architecture I pushed forward. The path started to descend and seemed to go on forever. the sound turning into a thundering. After what felt like an hour I saw a light. After a while longer, the light opened into a large round space. A looooong dormant volcano I think. The sunlight coming in from a large hole above. The thundering, a water fall. After centuries the underground springs must have eroded through the lava rock and started spilling through the cracks where it falls into a lake scattered with shimmering fish and vibrant crabs. The most gorgeous plants I have ever seen are everywhere, butterflies and bees bouncing among the flowers. Frogs chasing ants through the grass...

I no longer think Pro-Spr created this. These trees are older than I am. This water has likely always been here. These animal species no doubt have been living here since before everything dried up. Signs that the government didn't try as hard as they said they did to find a fresh beginning. If they knew about it there's no way this place would still be here.

I know Pro-Spr likes to curl up in warm places so I'm going to search the ring of rocks that have fallen from above. It's possible when the dome broke Pro-Spr's systems didn't go into overdrive and they instead sought out this cave to fulfill their mission and ensure permanent sustainability for both the cat and the plant.

Aha. I see a glint not far from here, perhaps sunlight off glass...

IT IS! Pro-Spr looks a little worse for wear. but I'm happy to see the programming held firm. I haven't the faintest idea whether they managed to give themself the prosthetic legs or if they found someone out there in the wasteland that was able to create and install them. The craftmanship is rough but functional, tapping into the dome's air supply to power hydraulic joints. The eye is also a nice touch. It seems to have telescopic sight, night vision, and cavity detection, among other things which is likely how they found the cave. Either way I'm glad.

With the damage to the dome however and the plant now spilling out of it I can't safely take Pro-Spr back to the lab. I also do not believe that I, myself can go back. I realize now that this is too precious of an ecosystem and I don't trust myself to be able to keep it a secret. If they didn't care enough to find it when it mattered I do not imagine they have the best interests for the planet.

T̴̡̡̢͈̪̰̤̤̣͓̯̫͖̹̘̫͔̖́̀̓͜͝r̶̻̳̰̺͈̺͉̝̜̪͎̟͐͐͋̉͋̓̇̿͂̈́̈̽̓͘͝ả̸̡̡̛̮̪̰͉̯̥̭̙͔̠̪̬̦̬̣͓̫̼͖̟͈̜̞͋̀̈́̎͜͝͝ͅņ̸̛̛̗̜̺̪͈͎̟̖͕̲̗̎̀̏͊̅̀̈́̾̽̐̈́͌̕̕͘ͅş̶̥͓̜͉̹͕͕̯̠͉̬͔͙̙͉͇̮̾̏̃́̉͂́̇͂̑͌̀̄́̄͝ͅͅm̵̡̫̲̟̮̲͎͉͎͓̰͕̓̉̀̍̋̾̀̃̉́̋́̐̑͌̍̒̑͘͝i̵̡̨̗̯̮̯̱͍͈͚̮͍̪͚͆͜͜s̷̢̢̗̪͖͈̺̻̹̹̪̖̰̠̀̈́̒̓̔̐͘͠ş̶̤̞̙̤̩̭̯̯̳̙̦̼̭̝̲͍̭̟̦̠̽̄̈́̿̀͗̽̔̓̏̑̉͊̋͘̚͜ͅͅͅi̶͎̪̗̻̘͐͋͌͌̊̓̀̃̅̇̆̈͊̊̂̈̈́̾͛͒̀̾̊̉͜͠ơ̴̢̨̩̬̖̰͖̲̫̬̼̤̭̺̬͚͙̺͔͍̖̼̓̑̒̄͌̈̀̎̽̽̀̂̅͘͠ͅͅͅn̶̨̨̘̘̺̱͎̩͙̻̦̻͈͍̱̘̓͆͗͑͐̓͐̅̆̃̐̇̉̈́̊̅͗͂́̅̕͘̚̚̕ͅ ̸̨̢̡̙̯̠̼͚̳͎̣̣̤̮̺̖̩̣̲̰̪̬̠̼͇̺͙̦̉̾͌̌̌̔͋c̷̩̞͚̭̀l̶̨̧̪̫̦̭̬̰͖̦̰̠͉̠̻̘̘̳͉̠̹̰͓̊̔͋̑̕͝ơ̸̧̢̭̲̭͇̫̪͇̝̭͉̮̱͚̥̘̯̙̻̳̱̣̪̫͂̊̈̏̍͗̓̄͊͛̅̕s̴̛͖̬͓̰͍̬̤̮̠̠̦͉̗̰̮͍̜̱͓̯̘͚̯̏̀̈̊̔́͋͛͋̎̔̿̏́̋̑̿̅̎͂̿̓͋̊̇͜͝ͅę̷̡̦̲̼̗̠̞̮̹̬͔̖̩̰͓̲̭̼͉̠̊͊͛͑̈́̈̏̉̌́̔̓͆̏̈́̌͐̕͘̚̚͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅḍ̵̢̨̝̝̭͙͖̫̮͙͉̖̤̬̜̫͈̭̘̯̠̺̦̬̙̰̳̦͆̈́̽̀̐͐͝.̴͎̳̻͉̰̪̦̻̗̮̱̗̝̥͔̲̲̖̗̾͜.̵̹̦̝̱̣̣̘̥͉̲̼̘̀̿̉͋͌̂́̈͗̉̀͒̚͜͜ͅͅ.̶̡̜͔̠͎̥̻͚̲͍̹̪͎̫̖̪̮̩̖͍̫̦̟̼̦̦̾̈́̀̀̽̀̈̒̋̋́̈́̽͋̿͑͌̄̓̍̚͜͝.̵̨̛̛̓̇̿̃̈́͛̂̋͂̃͝
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnapDragonJoy » Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:25 am

Oddity-Lad, I love your story about Pro-Spr! Science fiction is my favorite genre. Your story is awesome! <3

Have you written anymore stories? I'd love to read them!
💓My Dressups💓
💓My Hoards💓
I support hoarding! It's just so much fun and it's good for those of us who identify as neurodiverse!
SnapDragonJoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:19 am

Such a wonderful story @Oddity-Lad ! It looks like Pro-Spr and the now awol captain have found a new paradise to call home! Love the update to your signature scene! Both of your cats look happy together. Maybe Oozrook was the one to fix up Pro-Spr, or at least took Pro-Spr to the one who fixed up their legs. And now they are buddies!

And this cave has the waterfall and ruins and plants… nice tie in from last year to this year!

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:45 pm

SarahFayeBear wrote:Oddity-Lad, I love your story about Pro-Spr! Science fiction is my favorite genre. Your story is awesome! <3

Have you written anymore stories? I'd love to read them!

I haven't since I was in school! Historically I've been more of a fantasy fan, however I really enjoy combining elements of both. I used to RP on here back in the day, but I haven't in years! Along with visual arts I'll attempt to make a goal to get more involved with writing on here!!

Can't remember if I mentioned it anywhere but my first growth happened on World Environment Day which was very much intentional!

2nd growth was also intentionally right at the end of the month. Date wasn't of any importance though. After last year I felt incredibly bad that another artist's claim post and the celebration around that was over shadowed by Oozrook's controversy. This year I didn't want to take any risks so I put it after everyone else's just in case, so everyone genuinely got their time.

I've also been Big BIG into plant parenting this year, having got a $90 Monstera Thai Constellation among other plants. Monstera's and other tropical plants have also been something I wanted to pursue but I never had the space or the motivation to give them the care they need. Ironically it was the seeing the Thai Constellation that made something click and now my bedroom is affectionately called "the jungle" due to the smart humidifier and other things I've bought to maintain them.

Pro-Spr was heavily inspired by this venture. I did my best to make some of the leaves look Monstera-ish and everything. I was initially just going to do a sea glass terrarium with plants bursting out but then robot legs got stuck in my head and they refused to leave.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me