Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Saphiric » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:47 am

catmother456 wrote:This morning I noticed that this pup reminds me a lot of burrito-bunny’s 2022 first stage growth pup

and fluffystar pointed out the streak on the ear, too.

aww they do look similar. Forgot about that one!
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:08 am

coffee.berry wrote:
    a few more questions for staff!!

what's your pup's aesthetic?

does your pup have personal meaning to you?

how easy do you think it is to figure out which one
    your pup is from a scale of 1 to 10?

1. very me
2. yes ! excited to share
3. hmmmm
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗
the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:39 am

After much scanning through the 2011 Wiki page, I finally focused on this:

March 11 – A 9.1-magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami hit the east of Japan, killing 15,840 and leaving another 3,926 missing. Tsunami warnings are issued in 50 countries and territories. Emergencies are declared at four nuclear power plants affected by the quake.[19] As a result of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami, multiple plants at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant were damaged, several workers injured, and contaminants were released into the environment.

The reasoning: a nuclear disaster is rare but has happened in the past (Chernobyl), and threats of a nuclear war is pushing the doomsday clock towards midnight, and Desmond knows a lot about, and is fascinated with, everything nuclear physics and disasters

Desmond’s response: Very good, I am indeed pointing at the tsunami/Fukushima Daiichi disaster of 2011. Now to figure out why I led you there haha

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:03 am

coffee.berry wrote:

(snip)

I think mine is probably easy too, 8/10 XD
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyegawla » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:52 am

OKAY, SO!
I haven't been looking a whole lot this year, but I have a probably very incorrect theory!
I think that this pup could belong to Raire and I think it might be ocean/water in general themed. bear with me lol

> lineart edits:
    does the fish maybe count? if not, then maybe when it grows up!
> not animal inspired:
    ocean ≠ animal
> eats protein/sometimes salad:
    so the ocean doesn't technically eat, but there's, like, plankton right? and like seaweed and stuff....
> too heavy for wings:
    ocean.... lots of water.... heavy
> both silly and serious:
    ocean can be fun but also tsunamis
> loves travel:
    water is found basically everywhere on Earth. as far as copying Koikee, I'm not sure but I feel like Koikee is like space/moon themed and the moon affects the tide soo...
> not many friends/greets Koikee:
    ^y'know like... ocean... tides... right? ;-;
> love schools:
    fish travel in schools, and the pup has a fish
skyegawla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshCanvas » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:24 am

coffee.berry wrote:

-snip-

Yes

Probably an 8 LOL
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Concept » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:07 am

coffee.berry wrote:

what's your pup's aesthetic?

The aesthetic is [redacted] XD can't make it THAT easy for you guys, gosh.

Personal meaning is subjective. It's stuff I enjoy or want to show to the world, with a few added touches, but by that logic every pet I've ever made has personal meaning to me, too XD it's not wrong, tho. It's just not a HUGE part of it. She's a lot her own deal.

If you know me, it should be almost instantly to figure her out once you see her lol so like,12/10
Concept
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xylinie » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:22 am

I think this pup might be Fawnies!

I went digging to their old forum posts and came across this in which they stated to love anime and to have grown up watching Sailor moon specifically, lets see how that could tie in with the answers given by them.

Would your pup feel at place in the 90's? (Tamagotchi, furby, Pastel loving time) — pssshhhh as if!!! (yes)

Sailor moon aired in 1992 which would make it a 90's thing right?

Is your pup related to magical elements or do they have special magic powers? — hehehe yes in a way

In the series the main characther gets their powers from a magical cat which then creates their alter ego sailor moon

hellevi helped me a LOT with my pet despite this also being their first time making a CS pet <333 so everyone give them lots of pats for being an amazing human and artist <3 <3 <3
also id like to think our pets would be good friends

They stated that Hellevi helped them al lot with this pet and that their pets would be good friends. If we take a look at Hellevi's pet you can clearly see a resemblance between the two, I could see them being great friends!
Image Image

what's your pup's aesthetic? — very me

In the post about Sailor Moon they stated to love anime. Also in their signature this bundle of symbols can be found that reminds me of sailor moon with the moon and the stars.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

If we take a look at the hairstyle of this pup it reminds me a lot of the hairstyle that sailor moon is wearing in the show, the heart in their hair and the heart in the pups hair. here an example of sailor moons hair

All credits for this last bit goes to @catmother456! They came up with this part of the theory :)
In this post you can see that throwback vibes are really their vibes. There are definitely throwback vibes on this pup - tamagotchi, looks like a mullet hairstyle and have to paint all the nails.

Edit: @catmother456 also mentioned that the pup has a tamagochi in its mouth!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Image------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“𝜏𝘩𝜀 𝑠𝜇𝜋'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝜎𝑚𝜀 𝜎𝜇𝜏 𝜏𝜎𝑚𝜎𝑟𝑟𝜎𝜔”
xylina — she/her — dutch — autistic
xylinie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:27 am

I haven't been keeping up with the discussion, sorry. (edit: doesn't look like it yet!) has anyone brought up the excess empty (?) area on the left/top of this pup? I remember back in the day sometimes there would be lil messages hidden in the empty space on pets, though I don't *think* I see anything on this one

(regular space size for comparison)
Last edited by answrs on Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:29 am

xylinie wrote:-snip-

omg ! i LOVE sailor moon but sadly i can not claim that gorgeous pup </3 gr8 detective work however :)

clues are still afoot
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗
the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes