Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby xylinie » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:24 am

Fleshcanvas has updated their 'about me' section with another month and 4 emojis
March 2022 πŸŒ±πŸƒπŸŒ±πŸƒ
July 2022 β­πŸ’§β­πŸ’§
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Image------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

β€œπœπ˜©πœ€ π‘ πœ‡πœ‹'𝑙𝑙 π‘πœŽπ‘šπœ€ πœŽπœ‡πœ πœπœŽπ‘šπœŽπ‘Ÿπ‘ŸπœŽπœ”β€
xylina β€” she/her β€” dutch β€” autistic
xylinie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:54 am

xylinie wrote:

Fleshcanvas has updated their 'about me' section with another month and 4 emojis
March 2022 πŸŒ±πŸƒπŸŒ±πŸƒ
July 2022 β­πŸ’§β­πŸ’§

could symbolize a growth?
    maybe their pup grew today?
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viperflame » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:24 am

is it possible to one of the staff pets have two different grown up versions?
x
xxxxxxx
viperflame πŸŽ€ she/her πŸŽ€ brazil !!

call me viper!
lions, otters and
dragons collector c:

x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ trading post
πŸŽ€ furry-paws (a dog game)
πŸŽ€ icepets
πŸŽ€ Β©
viperflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xylinie » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:57 am

Some more questions for the staff :D :

What color are your pups toes? (final stage)
Is your pup inspired by mythology?
What would your pups favorite song be?
What is your pups favorite food?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Image------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

β€œπœπ˜©πœ€ π‘ πœ‡πœ‹'𝑙𝑙 π‘πœŽπ‘šπœ€ πœŽπœ‡πœ πœπœŽπ‘šπœŽπ‘Ÿπ‘ŸπœŽπœ”β€
xylina β€” she/her β€” dutch β€” autistic
xylinie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissionFlight » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:05 am

xylinie wrote:

1- Light color (:
2- Nope!
3- Hmm probably something like Zombie Hyperdrive- Red Eyes
4- Fast food
MissionFlight
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Concept » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:08 am

xylinie wrote:

Final stage? There may be a few colors in there.

Not mythology.

I don't know enough music to really answer the music question sorry XD all I can run on is vibes, and I think she would like the piano vibes. Something haunting but beautiful.

I think I've answered protein before. Meat, fish, bugs, you name it. Also a fan of sweets but just as a treat! She'd get sick really easy off too much sugar.
Concept
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffystar » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:46 am

@Concept,

Is your single hint this year in your interests? "How much brighter and more beautiful is the sky, the trees, or the land, when you see them with eyes that have never seen such things?"
fluffystar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Concept » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:54 am

fluffystar wrote:@Concept,

Is your single hint this year in your interests? "How much brighter and more beautiful is the sky, the trees, or the land, when you see them with eyes that have never seen such things?"

That is a hint! You have found one of two I hid last night!

You've found a half a hint otherwise (basically have been on the right track but only half), and the one in my staff description was the one I hid last month. So pretty good! There's one and a half remaining, but the one is a riddle!
Concept
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:54 am

If your pet could play a game would it play:

A video game

A card game

An rpg

A children's game

Other?
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:02 pm

xylinie wrote:

... I remember that they are not light pink. Does that count? I'm counting it.
??? Depends on where you draw the line on that.
Probably Linkin Park's "Iridescent".
Not relevant to canon.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes