Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby odin » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:55 am

Ugh, I only got one growth today. And I still can't find the lightning cloud outcome. :| Ty <3
Last edited by odin on Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby septina » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:57 am

pet/415918683&trans=1.jpg. I like this one
septina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doglike » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:11 am

xylinie wrote:
Some more questions for the staff :D :

What color are your pups toes? (final stage)
Is your pup inspired by mythology?
What would your pups favorite song be?
What is your pups favorite food?

1. Pink
2. Yes
3. Sun - Love Supreme
4. Pull-apart licorice
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
INFJ | He/Him | Web + Graphic Designer | CS Artist
───────────────────────
Hi! I'm Doglike. I like napping, tea, and plants.

───────────────────────
FR | ART SHOP | TRADE THREAD | 🌼 🦔 🦌
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Doglike
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: September 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Glisten_30 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:40 am

LETS GOOO I GOT ALL THE PUPS SO FAR YIPPIEEE!
Image🦇 𝕭𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕷𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗🦇 Image

Image ImageImage

give me your cyclops cats please..../nf
Mind to check out my art shop?

\
Glisten_30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xylinie » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:42 am

I think this might be Doglikes pup!

In the following group you can find the following blanketed pup. As you can see there is a text bubble that says I'm not sleepy anymore which makes me assume that their pup is no longer blanketed.
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7976227&userid=604890

Yes

Hidden behind the pup is a plushie, and omg this took me forever to find but it's this dragon plushie. Which makes me believe that their pup is dragon themed. Which would also work with their answer given to the question above.

What color are your pups toes? (final stage)
Pink

Checks out.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

However, my second guess would be this pup

Yes

There are a lot of dragons that are lightning/storm themed in mythology.
This blanketed pup also has 2 horns just like the dog that I assume is theirs, and both also have pink colored eyes. I could see this pup turning into a dragon, there might be some wings appearing in the place of the question mark?

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I'm leaning more towards the first one since Doglike just mentioned that their dog has pink toes in their final stage, and I don't think that the second pup will change the color of its toes when it grows up, however the resemblance between the two yellow horns on the blanketed pup and the grown pup i cannot ignore. So who knows the might do change toe colors?

I'm leaning a bit more towards the first one as well since it does match their artstyle a bit better since it has a short CS tag which Doglike has consistently used on their staff dogs the past few years, which the second dog does not have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Image------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“𝜏𝘩𝜀 𝑠𝜇𝜋'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝜎𝑚𝜀 𝜎𝜇𝜏 𝜏𝜎𝑚𝜎𝑟𝑟𝜎𝜔”
xylina — she/her — dutch — autistic
xylinie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffystar » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:33 am

Xylinie noticed that Fleshcanvas edited some of the names of the staff pups in their "Important" group. There are hearts beside certain letters. The letters that are hearted are i, u, s, h, f, and o. My first thought was that it spelled out "fusion", but unfortunately you cannot spell fusion with an "h" instead of an "n". Does anyone have any better ideas?
fluffystar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfieh » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:59 am

fluffystar wrote:Xylinie noticed that Fleshcanvas edited some of the names of the staff pups in their "Important" group. There are hearts beside certain letters. The letters that are hearted are i, u, s, h, f, and o. My first thought was that it spelled out "fusion", but unfortunately you cannot spell fusion with an "h" instead of an "n". Does anyone have any better ideas?

A couple things I found that could work:

Fushio
- A Japanese surname that can mean “to bow down, to prostrate oneself, to hide, [or] to conceal.”
- It can also mean tail, end, or suffix
- And it’s apparently a word used to count fish

OU Fish
- OU is short for OU Kosher, a company and website that gives advice on how to tell what foods are kosher, including fish?
- Probably not it. But hey, I’m just here to throw spaghetti at a wall and see what sticks

Shifou
- Means “whether” in Chinese, according to one (probably not very credible) website I found

His UFO
- Aliens.

Of huis
- A hui is a māori social gathering
- “Hui” or “huis” seems to be an archaic way of saying “today” in French?
- It’s an interjection in German, Finnish, and Latin

Could also be an acronym?

That’s all I’ve got for now as I’m on mobile, but I can try and look for other possibilities later.
Was once gifted a frog. It changed my life
Just a silly little guy, doing silly little guy things : )
he/they

Image Image
Wolfieh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:26 am

Has anyone been keeping track of the amount of outcomes and how many more we have left?
Just call me Kyler, friends. Trans; he/him; adult

I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MY INTERESTS. I HOPE WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. A few of my interests below, always open to PM!

ALL THINGS KPOP; Ravenclaw; Team Mystic, ask for my PoGo code!; Digimon Adventure 01/Adventure 02/Tri; Markiplier and Jacksepticeye; Game/Film/Food Theory; Nerd Explains; jacksfilms; Mayday: Air Disasters; Chopped; Beat Bobby Flay; Iron Chef America; the entire Saw franchise; the entire Purge franchise; Pitbulls and Parolees/most Animal Planet shows; my dream is to be a zoologist and I am an artist. I am a newly certified and working Veterinary Assistant.

I ACHIEVED MY BIGGEST DREAMIE I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY: Image
Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuryBotWimzie » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:34 am

Ravens-Folklore wrote:Has anyone been keeping track of the amount of outcomes and how many more we have left?

I just did a quick count and 28 outcomes have grown so far. I believe that means we have 6 more to go!
    Hi! I'm Wimzie, and I'm a female adult player
    from the Midwest! I love cartoons/animated films,
    pro wrestling, and video games, to cover it all broadly.

FuryBotWimzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:36 am

FuryBotWimzie wrote:
Ravens-Folklore wrote:Has anyone been keeping track of the amount of outcomes and how many more we have left?

I just did a quick count and 28 outcomes have grown so far. I believe that means we have 6 more to go!

thank you! :)
Just call me Kyler, friends. Trans; he/him; adult

I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MY INTERESTS. I HOPE WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. A few of my interests below, always open to PM!

ALL THINGS KPOP; Ravenclaw; Team Mystic, ask for my PoGo code!; Digimon Adventure 01/Adventure 02/Tri; Markiplier and Jacksepticeye; Game/Film/Food Theory; Nerd Explains; jacksfilms; Mayday: Air Disasters; Chopped; Beat Bobby Flay; Iron Chef America; the entire Saw franchise; the entire Purge franchise; Pitbulls and Parolees/most Animal Planet shows; my dream is to be a zoologist and I am an artist. I am a newly certified and working Veterinary Assistant.

I ACHIEVED MY BIGGEST DREAMIE I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY: Image
Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me