Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby reynard » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:38 pm

Saphiric wrote:I know it's a long shot but will any staff admit to their pup being blanketed still? πŸ˜†

Nope (because mine isn’t under blanket)
Image]

β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xylinie » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:58 pm

Doglike wrote:
xylinie wrote:
I think this might be Doglikes pup!

β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€” β€”

However, my second guess would be this pup

Hmmmmmm.....

heavily leaning towards the first one 🫣
(both outcomes are so pretty btw)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Image------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

β€œπœπ˜©πœ€ π‘ πœ‡πœ‹'𝑙𝑙 π‘πœŽπ‘šπœ€ πœŽπœ‡πœ πœπœŽπ‘šπœŽπ‘Ÿπ‘ŸπœŽπœ”β€
xylina β€” she/her β€” dutch β€” autistic
xylinie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:18 pm

Saphiric wrote:I know it's a long shot but will any staff admit to their pup being blanketed still? πŸ˜†

I hope not, because 33 pups have grown and there are 34 artists, so that would be a dead giveaway on whose pup it is. πŸ€” Surely the artist wouldn't come out and say that, right?

...Right?

╔═══*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
β•šβ•β•β•*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:33 pm

Seasonal wrote:

I hope not, because 33 pups have grown and there are 34 artists, so that would be a dead giveaway on whose pup it is. πŸ€” Surely the artist wouldn't come out and say that, right?

...Right?

;)
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshCanvas » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:37 pm

Wolfieh wrote:
fluffystar wrote:Xylinie noticed that Fleshcanvas edited some of the names of the staff pups in their "Important" group. There are hearts beside certain letters. The letters that are hearted are i, u, s, h, f, and o. My first thought was that it spelled out "fusion", but unfortunately you cannot spell fusion with an "h" instead of an "n". Does anyone have any better ideas?

A couple things I found that could work:

Fushio
- A Japanese surname that can mean β€œto bow down, to prostrate oneself, to hide, [or] to conceal.”
- It can also mean tail, end, or suffix
- And it’s apparently a word used to count fish

OU Fish
- OU is short for OU Kosher, a company and website that gives advice on how to tell what foods are kosher, including fish?
- Probably not it. But hey, I’m just here to throw spaghetti at a wall and see what sticks

Shifou
- Means β€œwhether” in Chinese, according to one (probably not very credible) website I found

His UFO
- Aliens.

Of huis
- A hui is a māori social gathering
- β€œHui” or β€œhuis” seems to be an archaic way of saying β€œtoday” in French?
- It’s an interjection in German, Finnish, and Latin

Could also be an acronym?

That’s all I’ve got for now as I’m on mobile, but I can try and look for other possibilities later.

EE I hate to dissapoint but I will say the hearts aren't related to the corresponding letters πŸ‘€
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:40 pm

reynard wrote:

Nope (because mine isn’t under blanket)

yet the dog in your sig is under a blanket <_< hmmmmm
    λͺ¨λ“  dataλ₯Ό λͺ¨μ•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en α“šα˜α—’
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshCanvas » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:49 pm

hmmmmmmmm i need some more questions to answer :?: :?: :?:

Saphiric wrote:If your pet could play a game would it play:

A video game

A card game

An rpg

A children's game

Other?

Hmm.. I'm not sure they'd be able to sit for long enough for any of these
Perhaps something like an RPG to let out their creative side but I still, idk, too much energy and chaos inside them for it

xylinie wrote:
Some more questions for the staff :D :

What color are your pups toes? (final stage)
Is your pup inspired by mythology?
What would your pups favorite song be?
What is your pups favorite food?

They're not green

Nope

Here's a little mix tape I put together for Europa :) ;

Pure Shores - All Saints
Bird Machine - DJ snake
You're my best friend - Queen
Fireflies - Faith Hill
Drops of Jupiter - Train
You make my dreams come true - Daryl Hall & John Oates
Golden Slumbers - The Beatles

I think it's been established that It would be berries :D - maybe a specific kind though...
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:57 pm

FleshCanvas wrote:EE I hate to dissapoint but I will say the hearts aren't related to the corresponding letters πŸ‘€

so the non-hearted pups are the letters we need? or are there matching pups in a different group who we need to find? please omg ur hints are torturing me
    i spent like hours trying to work out what March 2022 πŸŒ±πŸƒπŸŒ±πŸƒ meant. searched all your march 2022 posts, march 2022 pets you own, march 2022 pets in archive. google searched too. tried making sense of the staff pet letters and failed that too. do you have any hints for your hints? this pet does not feel 8/10 easy to guess. i think i may simply accept defeat pfft rip
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostInTheEcho » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:58 pm

@Concept
This is Hymn
xxx Image
xxx Image
xxx Image
Pixel gif (bottom) made by Celozon

Lights OFF

LostInTheEcho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby FleshCanvas » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:03 pm

atychiphobia wrote:
FleshCanvas wrote:EE I hate to dissapoint but I will say the hearts aren't related to the corresponding letters πŸ‘€

so the non-hearted pups are the letters we need? or are there matching pups in a different group who we need to find? please omg ur hints are torturing me
    i spent like hours trying to work out what March 2022 πŸŒ±πŸƒπŸŒ±πŸƒ meant. searched all your march 2022 posts, march 2022 pets you own, march 2022 pets in archive. google searched too. tried making sense of the staff pet letters and failed that too. do you have any hints for your hints? this pet does not feel 8/10 easy to guess. i think i may simply accept defeat pfft rip

Oh let me clarify, the hearts have nothing to do with the letters they're attaches to or any other letters (im not smart enough to be that cryptic ehhh LOL)

And I SUPPOSE I'll be more clear with that one; by adding another date to the collection earlier than intended 😁😁
also the dates are something cs related, no outside world or personal events
IT IS AN 8/10 especially when full grown I SWEAR
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me