Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

hands up

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:38 am

since everyone is guessing what zeena's dog is right now i'm going to jump on the trend!!

- no line edits
    - zeena has seven tigers/cheetahs in her stamp collection
    and this little guy/gal has markings like some of them
    - lines are black

going to add another thing about my markings observation
    2 of zeena's staff pups have had animal markings!!

(2019)
    (2021)

zeena.. i see you!! and i hope my guess is right because my
    intuition is telling me this might be the one >:D
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Zeena » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:29 am

Love the guesses everyone but the watermelon and striped pup are not mine! ^^
Mine is indeed animal-related this year though! Might not be super easy to spot as a pup, but it'll become clear in their adult form c:

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffystar » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:07 am

I think this pup is Xem's:

Here are my reasons:
- horns
- outlined tail tip
- full watermark/url
- colored watermark/url
- tufted ears

They're not as fluffy as Xem's previous pups and they don't have eyeliner. There are also no spots, which Xem has used a lot in their previous designs. This pup is the most similar one I could find to their previous outcomes. I feel like none of the others really work.
fluffystar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:25 am

Zeena wrote:Love the guesses everyone but the watermelon and striped pup are not mine! ^^
Mine is indeed animal-related this year though! Might not be super easy to spot as a pup, but it'll become clear in their adult form c:

I had a hunch that the watermelon dog wasn't Zeena's... It was a possibility, but the pup didn't scream "Zeena" to me, which is why I felt doubtful.

I actually think there's a good possibility this lovely friend belongs to Seasonal. With no hints provided, I am going off based off of their previous staff dogs and the fact that there hasn't been a PPS staff dog with no line edits for 7 years (the last one occurred in 2016, before Seasonal designed their first staff dog in 2017).

Seasonal tends to create simplistic dogs, and there are design similarities between this dog and the pup stages of their past dogs, seen here:

ImageImage

Notice how their 2021 pup stage has socks/boots like the watermelon dog and the lines in their 2020 dog is similar to the yellow-ish lines on the legs.

I also want to bring up this quote by Seasonal herself from yesterday responding to another user:
Seasonal wrote:
Saphiric wrote:I know it's a long shot but will any staff admit to their pup being blanketed still? 😆

I hope not, because 33 pups have grown and there are 34 artists, so that would be a dead giveaway on whose pup it is. 🤔 Surely the artist wouldn't come out and say that, right?

...Right?

The watermelon PPS was the last pup to emerge from the newborn stage. How funny of Seasonal to say such a thing! Without directly saying it, I think Seasonal may have been alluding to the fact that their pup was the only one left still blanketed at the time.

Of course I may be wrong, but I think the fact that this PPS has no line edits and the quote are too hard to ignore, which lead me to believe that this dog may be Seasonal's.

Resplendent
xxxxxxxi(she/her)
x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxartist & writer • carrd
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:32 am

Resplendent wrote:
Zeena wrote:Love the guesses everyone but the watermelon and striped pup are not mine! ^^

I had a hunch that the watermelon dog wasn't Zeena's... It was a possibility, but the pup didn't scream "Zeena" to me, which is why I felt doubtful.

I actually think there's a good possibility this lovely friend belongs to Seasonal. With no hints provided, I am going off based off of their previous staff dogs and the fact that there hasn't been a PPS staff dog with no line edits for 7 years (the last one occurred in 2016, before Seasonal designed their first staff dog in 2017).

Seasonal tends to create simplistic dogs, and there are design similarities between this dog and the pup stages of their past dogs, seen here:

ImageImage

Notice how their 2021 pup stage has socks/boots like the watermelon dog and the lines in their 2020 dog is similar to the yellow-ish lines on the legs.

I also want to bring up this quote by Seasonal herself from yesterday responding to another user:
Seasonal wrote:
Saphiric wrote:I know it's a long shot but will any staff admit to their pup being blanketed still? 😆

I hope not, because 33 pups have grown and there are 34 artists, so that would be a dead giveaway on whose pup it is. 🤔 Surely the artist wouldn't come out and say that, right?

...Right?

The watermelon PPS was the last pup to emerge from the newborn stage. How funny of Seasonal to say such a thing! Without directly saying it, I think Seasonal may have been alluding to the fact that their pup was the only one left still blanketed at the time.

Of course I may be wrong, but I think the fact that this PPS has no line edits and the quote are too hard to ignore, which lead me to believe that this dog may be Seasonal's.

Also watermelons are a seasonal thing so it kinda fits that as well. I would be very happy if it was. It does fit. Also it's adorable no matter whose pup it is
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chantolove » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:58 am

Resplendent wrote:

ImageImage

Seasonal wrote:

...Right?

I love your theory... but I think you should check out Seasonal's current forum signature
My Trading Thread
project: MASTERS OF THE BAZAAR, my collection of ridiculous fallen london fanbats
if you make ME sort through YOUR folders for doubles that are stored right alongside keepers, i will simply click off your page instead
chantolove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tenebria » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:30 am

I absolutely think that Seasonal made the watermelon pup, they were actually my second guess xD.
I think their sig is just to throw us off. Yes they could have made that one... but i don't think they'd put it there to show it off.

Tenebria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubblegumjello » Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:54 am

has anyone guessed Wobuffet's pup yet?

I am guessing this pup is theirs since the hints are wearing clothes and feels like they belong in the 90s

another reason for my guess is their gen. helper cats always seem to have hats as well :D

ImageImageImage
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxme:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ she/her ☆adult Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanime & games Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ game: fortnite Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☆ one piece! corazon Image
cs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☆ goal: complete collection Image
tradesoffsite trades Image
☆ favorite species: bunny Image
☆ cs discord Image
☆ pixels credit here Image
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bubblegumjello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:59 am

bubblegumjello wrote:

I am guessing this pup is theirs since the hints are wearing clothes and feels like they belong in the 90s

another reason for my guess is their gen. helper cats always seem to have hats as well :D

ImageImageImage

I second this! We were talking about this on discord and came to the same conclusion!

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisCoyote » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:57 am

catmother456 wrote:
bubblegumjello wrote:

ImageImageImage

I second this! We were talking about this on discord and came to the same conclusion!

I'm getting very strong Vampiric vibes from that one personally

Art selling/trading/buying - toyhou.se - My art gallery - Petz Site
Please link to my toyhou.se for all art credit. Thank you.
[I'm very scatterbrained, if I randomly stop replying to a convo or forget about some art I will be glad to receive another PM from you! It probably got buried in my inbox and erased from my brain.]
I LOVE ART TRADES
CanisCoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me