Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:13 pm

I have one last guess for now for Koikee (not sure if you're accepting guesses rn or not but I'm putting it out there). I have a file open in SAI with dogs crossed out you've already denied, and X's by ones i think it CAN'T be based on hints you've given, like "my dog does NOT use all colors."

So, knowing I probably am missing hints but I am also exhausted and going to bed after this so I might as well throw it out here, this is my guess:

this one still uses green for the eye and nose though, so /shrug/.. may have already crossed it out because of that, not sure if it counts. my only other guess rn is the dragon pup.

and with that i am going to bed xD
Last edited by Ravens-Folklore on Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Kyler, friends. Trans; he/him; adult

I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MY INTERESTS. I HOPE WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. A few of my interests below, always open to PM!

ALL THINGS KPOP; Ravenclaw; Team Mystic, ask for my PoGo code!; Digimon Adventure 01/Adventure 02/Tri; Markiplier and Jacksepticeye; Game/Film/Food Theory; Nerd Explains; jacksfilms; Mayday: Air Disasters; Chopped; Beat Bobby Flay; Iron Chef America; the entire Saw franchise; the entire Purge franchise; Pitbulls and Parolees/most Animal Planet shows; my dream is to be a zoologist and I am an artist. I am a newly certified and working Veterinary Assistant.

I ACHIEVED MY BIGGEST DREAMIE I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY: Image
Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koikee » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:15 pm

fluffystar wrote:Image
We are at a loss with Koikee's pup and this pup shares hardly any characteristics with his prior pups but why the heck not. I think this is Koikee's pup based on the following:
- Cheek circle is similar to their profile (literally just noticed that)
- Colored ear tip similar to their profile...? (just noticed that too...)
- Blocks of color are similar to last year's pup
- The green on this pup is prominent, which Koikee said they thought looked nice on their pup
- This pup's toes are kinda pink but also not pink????????? Maybeeeee???

Unfortunately this pup has no line edits or no tag edits and nothing to link it to the "lore" that Koikee has described to us. I figured I might as well give it a shot, though.

Edit: the toe markings are similar as well to Koikee's character

Sorry, but this is n-- I'm kidding, this is my dog. Nice job for noticing! I thought I would've been much more predictable than that, especially with how I place down blocks of color, but this left me surprised. I really thought this dog litter would've given me away sooner, but I guess not! Either way, you guys figured it out. Can't wait to have my dog grow :)
Koikee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tenebria » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:52 pm

Koikee wrote:
Sorry, but this is n-- I'm kidding, this is my dog. Nice job for noticing! I thought I would've been much more predictable than that, especially with how I place down blocks of color, but this left me surprised. I really thought this dog litter would've given me away sooner, but I guess not! Either way, you guys figured it out. Can't wait to have my dog grow :)

YESSSS!! I absolutely knew it!!! My mistake was only going off of staff pets until today. I looked at that exact litter that you suggested, and BANG i knew!!! Very relieved to FINALLY have pinned you down hahahaha!

Do you have a name for your pup??

Tenebria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:47 pm

kiro,, wrote:Image

castiiian hello?? this is stunning oml

Move on over, SLT. There's a new kid in town! I am loving your pup, castiiian! He definitely trumps the SLT by more than a long-shot. :D
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:51 pm

There are two grown pups that have not been claimed yet - these two cuties

Image Image

I was thinking they belong to Schuyler (left) and AquilaFuga (Right) and discussing it with fluffystar. I was going back and forth with these two pups and artists, because both create pups that start with smaller details that grow to a more elaborate design. The one on the right started with no details and grew into this design. Fluffystar pointed out that Schuyler uses curly tail pups and AquilaFuga doesn’t. So these are my guesses.

Even if I am wrong, I just want to say both these are so lovely and I look forward to seeing who made them.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:36 pm

catmother456 wrote:There are two grown pups that have not been claimed yet - these two cuties

Image Image

I was thinking they belong to Schuyler (left) and AquilaFuga (Right) and discussing it with fluffystar. I was going back and forth with these two pups and artists, because both create pups that start with smaller details that grow to a more elaborate design. The one on the right started with no details and grew into this design. Fluffystar pointed out that Schuyler uses curly tail pups and AquilaFuga doesn’t. So these are my guesses.

Even if I am wrong, I just want to say both these are so lovely and I look forward to seeing who made them.

One of our staff is a flamboyant artist in style while the other makes you take second looks as their style can be deceiving.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:12 am

going to guess a few pups randomly and see if any of the staff answer 0. 0
    guessing this one for seasonal!

this one may just be aquilafuga's! aquilafuga usually makes beautifully simple pups with loads of
    personality so i'm guessing this one!

loads of people here are saying "xem!! xem!!' for this one but i personally don't think so!

maybe this one is raire's? not sure if i even have the right to guess this one but the pixel
    art kind of made me think.. plus, when raire said that their pup has a "cousin" this year,
    it could mean hellevi's pup is the cousin!! because these two look quite similar.

guessing lacuna for this one

i think maybe schuyler made this one!

maybe this guy/gal belongs to nadine!

could be winx's!

emberwolf.. i see you!!

this one is vampiric's, no doubt.

miiight be fleshcanvas!!

this one looks like it could be doglike's!

i know a lot of people are saying that the leopard/cheetah/zebra dog is burrito bunny's but this
    one just gives me burrito bunny vibes!! the shading, the closed eyes and the amount of stunning
    edits.. i think this is your pup, burrito bunny!!

yağmur. if this isn't yağmur's.. then whoever made it is really good at disguising their identity!

aaron✦ maybe?

this one.. this one is saikiyo's!! no way it's not. no world-shattering, scrunkly way, is this not saikiyo's.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:28 am

Thinking.Kiwi wrote:Okay I'm getting SERIOUS HERE! >:0
I'm trying to narrow down Raire's. Pup stages have always been simple, so i'm excluding any with line edits and I'm hoping the light nose hint will also reflect in the pup stage. With all that, i think Raire's must be one of these:

ImageImage

now now, I know raire said hers didn't have anything water themed BUT hear me out! we have no idea what that fish means or what it turns into and c'mon "loves schools"? That's fishy to me. The problem is....... those are also my top guesses for aaron! x'D
If I had to absolutely pick, i'd say Raire's the yellow one while Aaron's the round cheek one.

hehehe.. iiiinteresting, very interesting :3c

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tenebria » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:44 am

See, right now it's not the issue of guessing whos is whos, it's of actually getting the staff to RESPOND to the guesses xD

HEY Y'ALL!! New clue from FleshCanvas on their bio!
January 2023 👁🟠👁🟠

Great another cryptic emoji clue to add to the unknown list xD... i suppose it's time to go digging again!

As far as i can tell, the only orange things from january of 2023 are: yagmur's rats, and the honey scarf.

Themes do match up, esp for items... construction for new growth, starry for stars and tears, picnic for blueberries, honey scarf for.. orange??

I'm honestly clutching at straws here.
Last edited by Tenebria on Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tenebria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberWolf » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:55 am

coffee.berry wrote:
    going to guess a few pups randomly and see if any of the staff answer 0. 0

emberwolf.. i see you!!

sweating nervously

G.B.
"hi, i'm G.B., one of Ember's real life cats.
just so you know, Ember is just a site artist, she
can't help you with forum or game problems.
please submit a help ticket if you're
having issues!"
Rosie
"hey, i'm Ember's other cat, Rosie.
if you're wondering, her PM's are always
open if you have other questions or
just want to chat. she does not
take commissions anymore.
"

she/her | adult | full-time artist

i am mega busy these days, my time on CS is super limited. apologies if trades/pms/etc go unanswered - i just have other things that take precedence

>> free clearance pets <<
>> weekly giveaways <<
EmberWolf
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me