Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:36 pm

Fawnie wrote:
Thinking.Kiwi wrote:Image
This leaves this pup as my guess for Fawnie! Magical powers: fire elemental, coudl be related to video games but is not obvious at this stage, fire = summer! And certainly looks like it could be friends with Hellevi's! >:3

And this is my guess for Schuyler!! Art style-wise. It could also be Fawnie's but.... i think it's the fire one tbh hehe.

hmmm... but what about the deer?

the stubby tail could become a deer tail??.... that's all i got! x'D but if the deer part is so important.....
this one is the only pup with anything that reminds me of deers... hmmmmm but i still think it's the fire one >:0

EDIT: could maybe the princess dual-tone nose transform into a more deer-like nose when it grows?? hmm
Last edited by Thinking.Kiwi on Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

they/them | Nonbinary | Asexual | Autistic | Adult

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:39 pm

Thinking.Kiwi wrote:
Lacuna wrote:
Thinking.Kiwi wrote:Ok so maybe by "27 is too many" lacuna meant that the pup has flowers, but not that many?
"4 somethings", maybe 4 flowers?
so this is the pup!

4 flowers!

This is not my pup! The somethings are not flowers.

dang it, really thought i had it there x'D
is the four somethings a thing that the pup has/will have in their design??
or could it be the something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue tradition?
are the pup's eyes blue

EDIT: Right now my theory is that lacuna's pups colors are
nose: something borrowed -from the staff litter palette-
eyes: something blue -cause i think it's the only thing that can escape the litter palette?-
which would leave us to guess... something old and something new... maybe something old as in something lacuna has done before in a staff litter and something new as in something she hasn't?

Yes! My outcome's eyes are blue! I was referring to the wedding tradition with the somethings. Now you just have to figure out the rest of the math (which is more actually about counting) and figure out which outcome the hints pertain to.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:43 pm

Alright, let's breakdown Lacuna's Hints!!

Uses All Colors; Well that's tricky, it could be on the pup OR Adult.

BUT! 10th Anniversary; The traditional gift is Tin or Aluminum. This is also Lacuna's 10th Staff Pup, which means she may go traditional with her pup (Bob/No Tail, Little to No Edits on Pup) Or throw us off. As other's have pointed out there are other things that could be tied into this, however...15 years together....if it was tied to a 15th Wedding Anniversary, the traditional gift is Crystal...

There's also a re-release of a special edition for the Lioness Quartet coming out later this month by Tamora Pierce, so I reckon there's a connection there, maybe? Which is making me think;

This is Lacuna's Pup; Metallic Parts, because of the 10th Anniversary and Metal Endures; Crystal's all around for the 15 years and gives the pup a fantasy feel. They might also aspire to be a strong, independent woman as represented in the series Pierce tends to write. A very 90s feel for Space, which the 2021 pet explored a little as well. Crystals are also reported to enhance your dreaming and amplify things, including your senses.

I might be wrong, but that's what I've come up with so far...

EDIT:
Mmmm

Ok so I should follow my instincts then, just based on past 10 pups and
School = School of Fish?
Blue Eyes
Often Short Tails, very little edits on your pups... I'm starting to lean back toward this one being Lacuna's

Fawnie wrote:
Thinking.Kiwi wrote:
hmmm... but what about the deer?

the stubby tail could become a deer tail??.... that's all i got! x'D but if the deer part is so important.....
this one is the only pup with anything that reminds me of deers... hmmmmm but i still think it's the fire one >:0

EDIT: could maybe the princess dual-tone nose transform into a more deer-like nose when it grows?? hmm

-SNIP-

Well, Hellvi's Pup does seem to be smirking as well...maybe this deer-like pet ended up with a pie to the face from the others pranks? Perhaps they're a comedy duo ?
Last edited by Aaron✦ on Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the edit function rather than double posting.
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:58 pm

Fae wrote:
Fawnie wrote:-SNIP-

Well, Hellvi's Pup does seem to be smirking as well...maybe this deer-like pet ended up with a pie to the face from the others pranks? Perhaps they're a comedy duo ?

hehehe, that'd actually be very fun!!

You have also pointed out two of my top guesses for lacuna's pup in ur post, but she has said before that she didn't consider the anniversary gifts tradition while making her pup.

I tried to pinpoint any repeating words in lacuna's posts, besides "hints" "question" and "answer", she added in "remember" at least 3 times, mentioned 'stuff from 5 years ago' and "last year" came up twice. she also added in a "/might/" when talking about her first ever staff pup so...
ImageImage
this is lacuna's outcome from 5 years ago.

ImageImage
this is the one from last year

ImageImage
and this is the first ever staff pup she made

1 = might (about 1st ever staff pup) == something old (maybe the dual colored nose?)
2 = last year (last year's outcome) == something new (freckles?)
3 = remember (about the one from 5 years ago) == something borrowed (hair?)
4 = somethings (hint about this year's) == something blue == eye color

princess pup??

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:12 pm

Oooh that's good. I'm even more convinced that it's the Yellow Fish Pup!

I think you might be right;

1 = might (about 1st ever staff pup) == something old
2 = last year (last year's outcome) == something new
3 = remember (about teh one from 5 years ago) == something borrowed
4 = somethings (hint about this year's) == something blue

Which would all tie in with the fish pup;
Something Old (Her First Ever Staff Pup Was Simple Before Being Edited)
Something New (2023's Outcome was the first time she'd done 3-Tailed Outcome, so New is correct)
Something Borrowed (From the 5 years ago one, perhaps the stipling/dot pattern on the body)
Something Blue (She did say this years pup would have Blue Eyes, so...Something blue?)
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:19 pm

i'm also thinking...... maybe raire's doesn't have any bunny friends this year because it IS the bunny??? like... the bunny on the moon, maybe? maybe it is cousin's with koikee's pup?
ImageImage

and maybe aaron's cousin is codex's pup.....?
ImageImage

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:23 pm

Saphiric wrote:
xem wrote:a little late to the party, but down to answer some questions 👀

Would your pet feel at home in the 90's?

Does your pet have lineart edits on either second or final stage?

If your pet had to pick one of the others to be friends with, who would they pick?

My pup would probably feel more at home in a time way before the 90’s. Or maybe in a time way beyond.

My pup has edits in both stages, though the adult stage is very heavily edited compared to the pup stage. More than I’ve done in previous years.

I think she would be friends with Solloby’s dog ^^
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubblegumjello » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:40 pm

WAKE UP EVERYONE XEM POSTED HINTS :OOO

its time we find your pup lol
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxme:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ she/her ☆adult Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanime & games Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ game: fortnite Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☆ one piece! corazon Image
cs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☆ goal: complete collection Image
tradesoffsite trades Image
☆ favorite species: bunny Image
☆ cs discord Image
☆ pixels credit here Image
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bubblegumjello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:56 pm

I think Spaceinmyhead’s dog is based off of the Bromelia

I love your dog so much @spaceinmyhead ❤️

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:58 pm

i decided to try to figure out FleshCanvas' hints... specially the ones in their "About the Staff" page.....
"March 2022 🌱🍃🌱🍃
July 2022 ⭐💧⭐💧
September 2022 🫐💛🫐💛
January 2023 👁🟠👁🟠"

looks like they've added 2 more and i've found this site.... that have "colors of the month", for a beauty brand called Zeni. But this specific site only has the colors up until october 2022, so i dunno where they got the january 2023 color... but they match... very welll....
"March 2022 Color of the Month is Fragile Sprout"
"July 2022's Color of the Month is Cascade"
"September 2022 Color of the Month is Blueberry"

maybe it has to do with the pup's name? maybe it's named Zeni?

EDIT: I am guessing this might be fleshcanvas, because of this hint: "No magic involved, all natural :) although physically..." which means it's not physically "natural" as a cyborg it could have different parts that see things differently....and it looks like it could spend long periods of time diving.
Last edited by Thinking.Kiwi on Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me