Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:23 pm

Hellevi!! Your baby is so cute does it have a name? <3
Just call me Kyler, friends. Trans; he/him; adult

I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MY INTERESTS. I HOPE WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. A few of my interests below, always open to PM!

ALL THINGS KPOP; Ravenclaw; Team Mystic, ask for my PoGo code!; Digimon Adventure 01/Adventure 02/Tri; Markiplier and Jacksepticeye; Game/Film/Food Theory; Nerd Explains; jacksfilms; Mayday: Air Disasters; Chopped; Beat Bobby Flay; Iron Chef America; the entire Saw franchise; the entire Purge franchise; Pitbulls and Parolees/most Animal Planet shows; my dream is to be a zoologist and I am an artist. I am a newly certified and working Veterinary Assistant.

I ACHIEVED MY BIGGEST DREAMIE I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY: Image
Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venøm » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:33 pm

Amazing job hellevi! You really captured the scene essence it looks really good in pixel. Awesome that we still got a pixel this year too even if it's not raires!
Venøm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:37 pm

Sorry I was pretty silent this year, I've been extremely busy with life and other things, but I figured now is the time to reveal that this is my dog! I'm surprised that no one guessed this one as mine, but I figure at the same time that I threw everyone off by keeping it simple this year. If life hadn't gotten in the way I probably would have had more time to do more with it haha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:38 pm

Nadine wrote:Image

Sorry I was pretty silent this year, I've been extremely busy with life and other things, but I figured now is the time to reveal that this is my dog! I'm surprised that no one guessed this one as mine, but I figure at the same time that I threw everyone off by keeping it simple this year. If life hadn't gotten in the way I probably would have had more time to do more with it haha

I've been wondering for so long, it's so pretty! Do you have a name for your baby? :)

I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MY INTERESTS. I HOPE WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. A few of my interests below, always open to PM!

ALL THINGS KPOP; Ravenclaw; Team Mystic, ask for my PoGo code!; Digimon Adventure 01/Adventure 02/Tri; Markiplier and Jacksepticeye; Game/Film/Food Theory; Nerd Explains; jacksfilms; Mayday: Air Disasters; Chopped; Beat Bobby Flay; Iron Chef America; the entire Saw franchise; the entire Purge franchise; Pitbulls and Parolees/most Animal Planet shows; my dream is to be a zoologist and I am an artist. I am a newly certified and working Veterinary Assistant.

Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellevi » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:39 pm

ahhhh thank u all so much! i'm so happy :,)

Ravens-Folklore wrote:Hellevi!! Your baby is so cute does it have a name? <3

i am so glad you asked!

meet my scene queen, Kali Kitsch.
    surprisingly, this design came to me almost immediately. when i saw how bright the color palette was, the scene aesthetic immediately came to mind, especially since i have adored the scene style for a really long time. from there, it was just a matter of finding out where each color looked best. after that, it was just a matter of deciding on a name that was reminiscent of the early 2010s scene queens. i'm glad to hear that people recognized her style and that i managed to capture the scene essence while still being able to bring forth my own artistic style. it has been an absolute dream to be able to take part in the staff litter this year and i hope everything likes my girl <3
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:00 pm

wait, what?? I guessed it a few days ago?? i'm looking for my post but it's gone ??? ;u;
why was it deleted??? I could swear there were more people who guessed it as yours as well, but i can't find those posts either?

they/them | Nonbinary | Asexual | Autistic | Adult

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:04 pm

I love your dog! So cute! ❤️ Do you have a name for them?

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tenebria » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:07 pm

I guessed it was yours!!! I said so a while back tho.
Does your adorable pup have a name?

Tenebria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:18 pm

hellevi wrote:
    ahhhh thank u all so much! i'm so happy :,)

Ravens-Folklore wrote:Hellevi!! Your baby is so cute does it have a name? <3

i am so glad you asked!

meet my scene queen, Kali Kitsch.
    surprisingly, this design came to me almost immediately. when i saw how bright the color palette was, the scene aesthetic immediately came to mind, especially since i have adored the scene style for a really long time. from there, it was just a matter of finding out where each color looked best. after that, it was just a matter of deciding on a name that was reminiscent of the early 2010s scene queens. i'm glad to hear that people recognized her style and that i managed to capture the scene essence while still being able to bring forth my own artistic style. it has been an absolute dream to be able to take part in the staff litter this year and i hope everything likes my girl <3

I personally just love her. I remember when I first joined deviantART many years ago (i think around 2008 or so?) and started getting really involved in adoptables, and scene dogs and 'sparkle' dogs were the HUGE thing for a long long time. I have always loved them because they bring me a lot of nostalgia, so I love your girl a lot! Thanks for sharing her with us <3

Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:24 pm

Tenebria wrote:I guessed it was yours!!! I said so a while back tho.
Does your adorable pup have a name?

Thinking.Kiwi wrote:wait, what?? I guessed it a few days ago?? i'm looking for my post but it's gone ??? ;u;
why was it deleted??? I could swear there were more people who guessed it as yours as well, but i can't find those posts either?

catmother456 wrote:I love your dog! So cute! ❤️ Do you have a name for them?

Apologies, I may have missed some guess posts, I only skimmed the thread tonight before revealing my pup!

Thanks for the love on my pup, I've decided to name her Gracie!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!