Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Lounah » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:25 pm

Oh my gosh reynard! You should make hockey jerseys store items! They would be so cute!!
Lounah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:59 pm

I'mma drop my theory here before i forget!!

I think this is FleshCanvas' pup:

- Flesh's answers to the general questions led me to believe their outcome would have multiple heads or animal parts.
    - If you check Flesh's Growing group, you'll see she named the snake-inspired litter they made this month as "huh these look interesting" meanwhile, the bird litter they made are named "Not so much, tbh", which leads me to believe the pup will have something to do with snakes, but nothing to do with birds.
    - After seeing those names, i went looking for their snake groups, and i think this might be a clue also, the first two snakes in "introduction to Python" say: "ah, what the dog doin", which could possibly be the snake's reaction to the staff pup? I think that means that even the snakes might find this pup a little bit strange.
    - Initially I thought Flesh's Date clues on the Team Page might lead to something outside of chicken smoothie, cause the hint chart says FleshCanvas' outcome is "inspired by recent events" but once i actually checked the original question, i realized that the answer was a bit more broad than that, so i went back looking for ChickenSmoothie stuff that might fit and I think i got it: It's the dates of all of the snake litters that have been released.
    Fleshcanvas tried to throw me off when they said "who said there were going to be more dates" but HA! there HAS BEEN MORE DATES! and it was exactly what I predicted >:3 (you can see the dates match up if you check The Archive, and the emojis represent the litter themes, or something else related to them (for example, the first one are seedlings/young plants cause it represents the first ever snake litter made)

Those are all the hints I could gather (i couldn't make sense of the four letter words hint, sorry, maybe they're related to snakes also? current theory is that the pup is based on snake names, and those hint at the snakes in question.)
    SO. Why that pup?
    - uses all colors
    - the way it's divided in sections makes me think it's the most likely pup to change into a chimera once it grows! I'm guessing the tail will be a snake while body and head will be something else, not sure what tho. OR, the pup will turn out to be a mix of a bunch of different snakes?
    Please do share your thoughts about this and let me know if you have any other theories, thank yoooou

EDIT: My initial theory was that these are names associated with the staff litter palette's colors, but I just went googling to maybe find out which words have to do with snakes and here's what I have so far:
    "king" || Kingsnake
    "suns" || There's a thing that can happen to the sun called a "Solar Snake"
    "bush" || Bush snake
    "coil" || I mean, snakes can coil... but also there's a geology term called snake coils
    "ripe" || Snake fruit or Snake Gourd, maybe?
    "glow || there's a game called glow snake.... Also, apparently there are some python morphs that can glow in the dark
    "leaf" || Leaf-nosed snake
    "moss" || I mean, other than that moss/algae covered snake that popped up some time ago, i have nada
    "pink" || maybe hinting at a python color?
    "frog" || (fiy: do NOT google 'frog snake' :? ) snakes eat frogs so there's that-

they/them | Nonbinary | Asexual | Autistic | Adult

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravens-Folklore » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:32 pm

So Codex.. officially.. is your pup named Norway? Or Florence? Or would you say something else? Just wanted to confirm :)

Also waiting for pup names from Koikee and Castiiian if y'all have them <3
Just call me Kyler, friends. Trans; he/him; adult

I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MY INTERESTS. I HOPE WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. A few of my interests below, always open to PM!

ALL THINGS KPOP; Ravenclaw; Team Mystic, ask for my PoGo code!; Digimon Adventure 01/Adventure 02/Tri; Markiplier and Jacksepticeye; Game/Film/Food Theory; Nerd Explains; jacksfilms; Mayday: Air Disasters; Chopped; Beat Bobby Flay; Iron Chef America; the entire Saw franchise; the entire Purge franchise; Pitbulls and Parolees/most Animal Planet shows; my dream is to be a zoologist and I am an artist. I am a newly certified and working Veterinary Assistant.

I ACHIEVED MY BIGGEST DREAMIE I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY: Image
Ravens-Folklore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:38 pm

Ravens-Folklore wrote:So Codex.. officially.. is your pup named Norway? Or Florence? Or would you say something else? Just wanted to confirm :)

I don't think Codex gave an official name, but i named mine "Nostalgia" after I saw their post about it!
I also really want to know castiiian's and koikee's names!! (otherwise i'll be obligated to name castiiian's pup Lio Fotia-)

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:02 pm

reynard wrote:Yes it is :)

Go smoothies!!! (Because CS needed a hockey team)

Now we need hockey items! XD
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:17 am

Thinking.Kiwi wrote:
      Ravens-Folklore wrote:So Codex.. officially.. is your pup named Norway? Or Florence? Or would you say something else? Just wanted to confirm :)

I don't think Codex gave an official name, but i named mine "Nostalgia" after I saw their post about it!
      I also really want to know castiiian's and koikee's names!! (otherwise i'll be obligated to name castiiian's pup Lio Fotia-)

oh meow! you're waiting for me to post their name? 😿
      i hate to disappoint lmao but i didn't really give their name much thought at all tee hee.
      i've just been calling it "neko" or "nekomata" since it's inspired by one!

so uhhhhh. hi kitty kitty!

xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my m͙̥ạ͕̠͕͚̲n̫̺̬̺̩͇͕n͉̩̠͚̠̲͓er̠ ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗

xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!

╚══════════════════════╝
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my g̖̖̥̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘o͙r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffystar » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:47 am

TIL Raire is a liar /jk
THERE IS A BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! It is above the PPS signature in the space between the tail and the body. "Hi!" plus a cute lil guy.
fluffystar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:56 am

fluffystar wrote:TIL Raire is a liar /jk
[snip]
THERE IS A BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! It is above the PPS signature in the space between the tail and the body. "Hi!" plus a cute lil guy.

To be fair, I said 'my pup' (middle stage) and uh, 'no bunny friend', because this is like... a stamp? a sticker? a signature? It's only a head! It has no body!!!!
Hi! >:3c
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:25 am

fluffystar wrote:TIL Raire is a liar /jk

I... I can't see anything???? is my contrast messed up??? sobs

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffystar » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:35 am