Trade Rant Thread. /New/

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Trade Rant Thread. /New/

Postby mawsoleum » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Yep... rant and rave, people. ^^

Rules:
1: Don't name names; we don't want anyone embarrassed here. Again, DO NOT NAME NAMES!
2: If you happen to come here and see the offer you made, don't cry about it.
3: No bad-talking "n00bs", as you are just as likely to be named one as the next person.
4: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No more of this senseless name calling.
5: Please, don't post "Bookmarking", "marking", "saving", etc. This topic is really popular and it will always stay close to the front page. If you want to bookmark it, there is a button at the bottom of the page that will store all the threads you want easy access to,
6: No spamming. So no chit-chat, no asking for stupid trades, and no SLANDER. That means you don't judge someone because of their grammar issues or their inability to read trade messages. There is always a chance that the person on the other side of the trade might not have your language as their first language, or they could even be dyslexic. Also, posts such as -gives cookie- is counted as spam. Unless you have a trade following after, do not post it.
7: Do not bad mouth COPPA'd users - as this is getting out of hand, do NOT come here to whine about how annoying it is that COPPA'd users cannot send trade messages, fail at rarities, or are sending multiple
trades/edits, or just being downright annoying. You were once a newb yourself; you should remember this. The Trade Rant Thread is not a place to badmouth the COPPA'd users.
A COPPA'd user is a member under 13 years of age. They cannot send messages on the the forums or on the main site (i.e. trade messages). Yes, there are a large number of them who do not understand rarities, but then, neither did you when you started. ;)
8:Do not complain about no trades- this is getting spammy and annoying. Anyone who posts complaining of this runs the risk of being reported, as this is not a true rant- it could be considered begging for trades. Don't post; complaining about no trades. Thank you.
[size=179]9: DO NOT complain about pets that are not for trade here. It will be counted as spam and is frowned upon. If you are getting trades for pets that are not for trade or prized highly LOCK THE GROUP. There is no reason to complain here when such a problem has a very easy solution.

10. This is an important rule, put here recently because of the issues we've been having with it. This is NOT a place to badmouth and rant about hoarders. There is no rule in the rule area that people cannot hoard pets. Please don't whine or rant about it.

Tess wrote:Just a reminder that being rude or abusive to other players is against the rules!

If you cancel a bad trade with a nasty message, you could get in trouble. So don't do it. If someone sends you a nasty message, you can report it, don't retaliate.

If someone tells you that your cancel message was a bit rude, don't get angry at THEM, just revise the way you cancel trades, and don't be such a bully in future.

If you sincerely can't think of a single nice word to say when canceling a trade, then cancel it without a message. There's no point getting yourself in trouble over someone else's bad trade offer.

Use some common sense, and don't throw a tantrum when other people advise you to tone it down. With their advice, you potentially avoid a board warning. Throwing their advice in their face, you encourage me to give you a board warning.

Think before you post, and think before you abuse someone for sending you a bad trade. I don't care if someone asked for 100 of your very best pets for free, if you turn around and abuse them I will still warn you for nastiness.

Old thread is here and here.

Last edited by mawsoleum on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade Rant Thread. /New/

Postby Calix » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 pm

The auction bids in my auction being auto cancelled :c

Awh yeah first

Art Shop: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4788164
currently closed
Calix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nagisa kaworu » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:36 pm

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... kdSA0yftVQ

This. "What do you have to offer me?" Was the trade message. I don't mind these, but you already have some stuff you wanted from me. So... What, you wanted them for free?

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicwave » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Rant: When you know the person is overpaying, but you just can't get yourself to accept the trade.
Mythicwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 pm

No thread already?

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... TliqVSo_Og

Why must everyone all of the sudden want my punk dog? Too many offers, and all in one week!
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GingerSpirit » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Rant- When I say I only want Wishlist pets, I mean I only want wishlist pets
GingerSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grace(: » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... uxZ1rP7J8A

COPPA'D user, but still. (Not being mean to them)
Grace(:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeRQ » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Warrior cats... Enough said :c
JadeRQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KamikazeDaBigBadWolf » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Pet's name: Netherworld
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I occasionally account sit for my sibling BoxLlama. Only on events and they will for me sometimes!!
KamikazeDaBigBadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Duck2900 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:40 pm

um......wth there message: "Okay this is my offer, feel free to change it. I want: The wooden very rare dog and the malk animal thats just a smiley face. I'll give you this seahorse and whatever else you want for these pets!!! Just for this one trade do ya think you could take the Trading for Wishlist Only off?"
um NO, i put the trading for wishlist only thing up FOR A REASON ;-;
Sage14 on FR
Sage14 (#699) on Aywas

I am a Female >>
Duck2900

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me