November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby brian emo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Moonflight wrote:'course now I have to figure out what to do with the tail(s) on next year's dog...

I'm rather amused by the amount of background stuff on the outcomes this year. I think it's because of the palette - it's so reminiscent of the night sky that we couldn't help adding something XD

Ethulai wrote:Image Image Image

Oh Moonflight, I love you always and forever <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Your designs are EPIC. I ADORE them. This particular 'spiky' dog is also my favourite base. I am overwhelmed with the warm and fuzzies ^^

I have so so so much wub for you xxx

*is blown over by enthusiasm*

XD <3

I agree, I've always loved your staff dogs so much. <33
brian emo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Moonflight wrote:'course now I have to figure out what to do with the tail(s) on next year's dog...

I'm rather amused by the amount of background stuff on the outcomes this year. I think it's because of the palette - it's so reminiscent of the night sky that we couldn't help adding something XD

Oh Moonflight, I love you always and forever <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Your designs are EPIC. I ADORE them. This particular 'spiky' dog is also my favourite base. I am overwhelmed with the warm and fuzzies ^^

XD <3

Yours are always in my favorites from every litter <'3 Anyway, you can always do 9 tails like the kitsunes. They came out well when they were released.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eclipseranch » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Pet's name: Moonlilly
adore these wings!! =)
Eclipseranch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AleraValerious » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Eclipseranch wrote:Image
Pet's name: Moonlilly
adore these wings!! =)

i knew there is coming something in the back! : DD
i use public library computer and my two friends use it too and i don't know how many other use this computer too in here so don't think i have multiple accounts i don't have.: )
ImageImage<-- Infinity Storm
Mood:
I am on Small Hiatus!
(i come everyday in but i might not found energy to answer/edit trades im so sorry!)
i feel so sick now.. my head hurts much more worse than yesterday for long time now i again need to take medicine for my head uh.. i dont like to eat them but now it hurts so much.. i been suffering horrible headache about 3 months now.. reason i dont have energy to edit trades .. but it seems to be a good day today if you count headache out :3

Pet's name: ღ~♥Jackhary Durew Symphony♥~ღ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

<33 <333

Pet's name: ♥Carma MidSolar ♥ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=85367514
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=85362853
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=25496390
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=25546330
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=85380161
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=55496939
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=85456421
AleraValerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Image Image
These two look great. I especially like the eyes on Moonlily's staff dog. I like this year's Moonflight dog better then last year's and they year before. :D
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blacknuz » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:31 pm

It's nice to have some more dogs that looks a little more normal. ^^
Blacknuz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:03 pm

A little late (I didn't have Internet access yesterday) but I'm just going to say thanks to everyone who made nice comments about my pink/purple coontail :) It's one of my favourites, if not the favourite, of the CS pets I've made so far, so it's good to know that even if it isn't universally loved there are still quite a few people who aren't too disappointed in the end result.

And for the record, those were supposed to be viewed as an eyelash marking, not actual eyelashes ;)
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mitta » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:13 am

My favorite outcome of the Staff dogs :D I really love it, only the eyes were a bit creepy so I used the halloween eyes.
Mitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:32 am

Cellar x Elijah wrote:

XD <3

Should totally do a four-tailed dog. XD Although, that -might- be too much. ouo You never know. After all, we do have nine-tailed kitsune dogs. xD

~ElijahWilkes

She could always do multiple curly tailsor something similar next year. ^-^

And this one reminds me of some sort of ethereal spirit dog.
Pet's name: Moonlily

Fiery Gatoh wrote:A little late (I didn't have Internet access yesterday) but I'm just going to say thanks to everyone who made nice comments about my pink/purple coontail :) It's one of my favourites, if not the favourite, of the CS pets I've made so far, so it's good to know that even if it isn't universally loved there are still quite a few people who aren't too disappointed in the end result.

And for the record, those were supposed to be viewed as an eyelash marking, not actual eyelashes ;)

That's what I saw it as. Like I said before, she has hints of a mime or clown in there with that marking. Sort of like she was born with an interesting beauty mark. No matter what she does, she's got a touch of elegance about her at all times because of that birth mark. ^-^
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julia » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:05 am

Aw ohmygod. It is awesome!
    -Julia
Image Image
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
Julia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me