November Discussion Thread V.2

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread V.2

Postby Thief. » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Pet's name: Tyr

BUck beak from Harry potter ;] THe bowing scene..?
Baby, I'm getting better.
I hoard this litter, overpay <3

Thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steffi. » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:31 pm

TinyPug wrote:Bernouli claimed their outcome as the grey dog with the blue fire. :3

*late* I clearly don't pay enough attention. xD Thank you~

.GLaDOS. wrote:Image
Pet's name: Tyr

BUck beak from Harry potter ;] THe bowing scene..?

This just made me like the pet 8495732498752347x more. And I liked it to begin with, so that's a lot. 8D
Steffi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki Amaranti » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 pm

I love moths. XD
So I guess that's why the outcome is far from scary to me. :3

In fact, moths seem to like me IRL.
I've had moths fly around my house, only to land on my head of gently collide with my cheek. XD
Not to mention, I've had no problems coaxing moths onto my hand, and can walk around with them there. o 3o

I had a biiiiig moth on my hand once- it tickled whenever it moved around on my arm. 8DDD

<3
I am mostly inactive / have quit Chickensmoothie as a whole. ; w ;
It has been a fun many years, but I no longer have the interest to login here much.

You can find me on Flight Rising : Link
But I am not as active there either, but I login there more often compared to CS.
Nikki Amaranti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evola991 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:34 pm

If people don't like this night pups sent it to Me
i really love it !!! It's awsome!!!!! Compliments at the artist :3
Evola991 wrote:MY DREAM:
Evola991 wrote:Image
Pet's name: Tennessee <3
Evola991

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireflyMaiden » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:34 pm

I adore the new outcome. I can see where people are coming from, however. The eyes and mouth [or whatever you'd like to call it] are a bit odd, but it's beautifully unique and creative.
The wings are gorgeous, and I love how it has a lovely background too it. The "no tail" thing is really cute, actually. And I adore the fluffiness around the neck!<3
All the staff pups this month are really well done. I haven't been here for the others, but I have seen them and really like these ones. I do love all the colours and the colour mixtures, too. Blue has always been my favourite colour, and the other colours look great with it.

Although I despise real moths because they ate a collectors doll I had when I was younger :c
FireflyMaiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Ha ha, I wasnt expecting people to freak out so much about the moth dog. ^.^;
As someone who is afraid of most insects and spiders I didn't think a cartoonified moth dog hybrid could actually make someone feel uncomfortable and I'm sorry for that because that wasn't my intention.

How fortunate we all are to have so many masks and other items to put on that face. 8D
I guess the moth pup will share poor Leo's destiny. *pats*
http://images3.cinema.de/imedia/0685/23 ... %3D%3D.jpg

Whoever mentioned Luna moth was right. I used that one and the 'poodle' aka silk moth as inspirations. :)
The wings are my favorite part about that dog so I 'm happy most people like those at least. xD

And guys, please don't jump at each other. It's fine when people say they are scared etc. I don't mind. ^.^;
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Moth... I didn't expect the cocoon pup to grow into a moth... It's still nice though, in a wierd sorta way.
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Susiron » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Ohh, I really love the body and wings on this, but I have to agree with previous statements that the face looks a bit off. The mouse doesn't look centered well and seems too high up on the face too me. Along with the eyes, it sort of gives this "sunken in" feeling. I feel that if the face was longer, and the eyes more dog-like, it would have balanced out far better?
I do really love the wings and body, though.
I think I'll probably put a mask on this guy, then I'll certainly really love him.
Last edited by Susiron on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susiron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broccae » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

okay my wording was probably a bit off so i certainly apologise for that. but that being said, as someone who avidly writes and draws, if i had something that needed to be improved, i would like someone to tell me. i think that my main problem with it is that its essentially a moth's head on a dog's body. if they had found a way to make the two blend together a bit more fluidly i think i wouldve loved it. its an excellent concept, i love the butterfly-shaped 'mist' around it, i love the wings and the color and the lack of the tail.
ImageImageImage
its cae and you need 2 stop

the smallest picture of broccoli you can imagine
broccae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Autotomy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Sorren Fey wrote:Ha ha, I wasnt expecting people to freak out so much about the moth dog. ^.^;
As someone who is afraid of most insects and spiders I didn't think a cartoonified moth dog hybrid could actually make someone feel uncomfortable and I'm sorry for that because that wasn't my intention.

How fortunate we all are to have so many masks and other items to put on that face. 8D
I guess the moth pup will share poor Leo's destiny. *pats*
http://images3.cinema.de/imedia/0685/23 ... %3D%3D.jpg

Whoever mentioned Luna moth was right. I used that one and the 'poodle' aka silk moth as inspirations. :)
The wings are my favorite part about that dog so I 'm happy most people like those at least. xD

And guys, please don't jump at each other. It's fine when people say they are scared etc. I don't mind. ^.^;

All I can say is I'm astounded by your moth dog, Sorren! I personally think the face is adorable. I've always loved true butterfly faces and this is just awesome! Amazing job! :D
Autotomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me