September 2013 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby Desmond » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Resin wrote:I really hope that the ratties grow soon. The anticipation is killing me. I know they're going to be amazing, but I need to know HOW amazing!
(On another note, when does the next set of store pets come out? Anyone?)

Store pets cycle every other month. So I'd say October. C;
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:53 pm

-3B- wrote:
Resin wrote:I really hope that the ratties grow soon. The anticipation is killing me. I know they're going to be amazing, but I need to know HOW amazing!

Store pets cycle every other month. So I'd say October. C;

Thankee, -3B-. I figured October, but I couldn't remember when the last batch came out.
Resin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Ahaha, me too! I want to know what they are so badly... at this rate, they're not going to grow until the 30th! Though I hope not.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibz » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Omg. This... is something absolutely amazing!
I'm in looove with the cadet. :3
bibz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidorikageMirror » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 pm

I have to say I loved how this pet turned out. Though I will miss it's cute cadet puppy form.

But I can't wait until this pup grow ups.
MidorikageMirror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tapestry » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:22 pm

*Beautiful§Shadows* wrote:
Mnemosyne wrote:
*Beautiful§Shadows* wrote:Reminds me of a trailer for a new movie :lol: (forgot the name XD)

Ooh, are you talking about "Ender's Game"? I'm super excited for it. That's actually what I thought of when I first saw this pet, and it's what I think of when people say "space cadet". ♥♥

Also because the pup looked like the main character...maybe its just me XD

Ahhh I love that book q v q Super excited fpr the movie.
My mind jumped to Ender too when I saw this pup, and the change is perfect. Seemingly docile little cadet pup to awesome space army commander. ♥
tapestry ✿ any pronouns ✿ isfj.
I believe in second chances,
and that’s why I believe in you

tapestry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammmy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:40 pm

OK I don't mind the space cadet and which ever artist did it,(vampirc?) they did an amzing job but its just not something that I adore like the dragon. It's just not my style. I would have preferred if it looked more like the pup cause I thought that would look cuter. So overall I think it is amazing and a lot of people like it and the artist did an amazing job, its just not for me. :)

──The world is─────
Imagexx andxxImage
andxxImage
───────If it finds──

➣➣➣evenxthe ➣➣➣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there! My name's Sam
and I am in love with
disney (as you can probably
tell) I also like The Nightmare
Before Christmas, Harry Potter,
Writing, Dance, and Reading.
Sig made by me c:
Writing Thread
PM me c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➣➣➣ ray xof ➣➣➣

─────It─────
─────It─────

sammmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Utterly. » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:15 pm

bibz wrote:Image
Omg. This... is something absolutely amazing!
I'm in looove with the cadet. :3

And you already have a puppy ;-; Who's pup is this?*brings a girl scout box of peanut butter cookies and hopes the staff members sitting on the couch trolling us fesses up* !D

I'm a lover of Pokemon and anime chit-chat. Feel free to PM me anytime! Also, I'm looking to complete my Event Groups. Any trades and help are appreciated ❤.

Utterly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:20 pm

-Smirks- I guess i'll explain a bit, since some folks seem interested. And this is the entire admission because hey.. archives won't lie.

It is meant to be a space cadet of sorts, he/she ''graduates'' from pup stage to adult stage, earning their armour. It is a little bit of a drastic leap in design but it's because of the idea behind it. In previous years I did not do a lot of huge jumps in design surprise, so this was a nice change I think. Sorry that some of you will miss the pup, but there's no stopping you drawing it right ;x ? It will be in the archives for all eternity!

Also, it has no relation to any existing military force, I simply put a beret on because it seemed like something a cadet wears, and green is just the colour it is because I had a limited palette xD It could have been any colour with any palette we ended up on. And kudos and cookies to the person who spotted the '4' on the shoulder, I snuck a Jupiter symbol in there :) It's my nickname for the dog besides 'space cadet' xD (And don't worry, it won't suffocate in space, I left the mouthguard piece off the helmet so you can see it's pretty muzzle <3 No graduate of cadet school would go into space to suffocate willingly :U !)

But just looking at the comparison to the android dogs, yeesh! I have definitely improved on my armour, ahahaha.... swt......;;
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Heeee i love the armor vamps<3

Vampiric wrote:-Smirks- I guess i'll explain a bit, since some folks seem interested. And this is the entire admission because hey.. archives won't lie.

It is meant to be a space cadet of sorts, he/she ''graduates'' from pup stage to adult stage, earning their armour. It is a little bit of a drastic leap in design but it's because of the idea behind it. In previous years I did not do a lot of huge jumps in design surprise, so this was a nice change I think. Sorry that some of you will miss the pup, but there's no stopping you drawing it right ;x ? It will be in the archives for all eternity!

Also, it has no relation to any existing military force, I simply put a beret on because it seemed like something a cadet wears, and green is just the colour it is because I had a limited palette xD It could have been any colour with any palette we ended up on. And kudos and cookies to the person who spotted the '4' on the shoulder, I snuck a Jupiter symbol in there :) It's my nickname for the dog besides 'space cadet' xD (And don't worry, it won't suffocate in space, I left the mouthguard piece off the helmet so you can see it's pretty muzzle <3 No graduate of cadet school would go into space to suffocate willingly :U !)

But just looking at the comparison to the android dogs, yeesh! I have definitely improved on my armour, ahahaha.... swt......;;
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me