September 2013 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby solflo » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Aishia wrote:
    Aww look at this cutie.
    I like this one a lot. The design is very simple but it's not plain by any means. The edits aren't too drastic and all in all it's just very well put together. Probably one of my favorites. C:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

She is marvelous! Can someome claim her so I can put her on my WL so I can hoard this beautie? Pretty please?

I loves her <3
tumblr / FR / neocities Image formerly .sol / -verso / umbreon-rock
solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yoyce » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Mine really doesn't want to grow. D:
*pokes*
After years of commitment to the site I was treated like a dirt, falsely accused and judged by almost everyone with no chance to explain. I do not see the point to stay here anymore, so it's a farewell!

Your life is important. Have a good one.

Contact the Raccoon Master:
>> FlightRising << >> deviantArt <<
Yoyce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yulynh » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Okay I think it's time to tell you the truth and claim my staff dog... I saw some of you who guessed right, I must admit it was a bit easy, but next time I'll try to do something more difficult to guess... 8-)

Pet's name: Lucky
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

And my childhood OC that inspired me :

"That really rustled my jimmies."

Image Image
Yulynh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyKat~ » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:15 pm

wow a confession this early in the morning xD
(well for me that is lol 6 am -ish)
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
I've been going through a lot of rl stuff so I will be mostly inactive. Thank you for understanding<3
Trying to get back into CS after a long time of being inactive with trading! Please be patient with me
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
KittyKat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Yulynh wrote:Okay I think it's time to tell you the truth and claim my staff dog... I saw some of you who guessed right, I must admit it was a bit easy, but next time I'll try to do something more difficult to guess... 8-)

Very cute and a very good job!
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solfeggio » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:34 am

Yulynh wrote:Okay I think it's time to tell you the truth and claim my staff dog... I saw some of you who guessed right, I must admit it was a bit easy, but next time I'll try to do something more difficult to guess... 8-)

BWEHEHE I knew somehow it was you Yulynh <3333
Agh I love your stuff <3333
when first i appear i seem mysterious
but when explained i'm nothing serious

{ characters · art shop }
Solfeggio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 am

Totally love her! <3

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☠>military brat. » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:39 am

Solfeggio wrote:

BWEHEHE I knew somehow it was you Yulynh <3333
Agh I love your stuff <3333

Fabulous job! I love his eyes the most, they give him the cutest personality! Not to mention the piercings, collar, and bracelet! :D :clap: :clap: :clap:
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
featured pet wrote:Image

☠>military brat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiro Tora » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am

Score! I am so happy it was you! I can't wait to give her your name! Love her!
Shiro Tora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby musicalTrilogist » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:43 am

Sorren Fey wrote:I saw only one person guessing my dog right when it was a pup but now that it has grown some more seem to agree with them. xD

It's pretty obvious but my dog is indeed inspired by Asian culture, mostly geisha; although it's not accurate.

Some members mentioned that they are bothered by the size of the dog and I must admit that I'm, too. I don't like pets that are overly huge, floating or just have unnecessary space around them. I have been struggling with an idea for my staff pet that I was equally happy and annoyed when I finally came up with this. But I guess you have to get over your own peeves sometimes. I don't think the concept of a painted-but-somehow-alive tree would have been as good if it was squeezed into a smaller canvas.

The tree is supposed to be an ink painting that comes alive. It's left for you to interpret if the tree grew with the dog or if her talents just ripened with her age and she was able to redraw a more impressive tree. ;)

Sorren Fey... I believe you are beating yourself up too much over this. This staff pup was my favorite the moment I set my eyes on her. I have a fascination with Japanese culture and this pup seems to have captured its history nearly perfect. Art, delicacy, grace, mystery, strength, individuality... It has it all. I may just be reading a little too much into the pup that I fondly named 'The Geisha', but that is how I see her. By far, the most gorgeous I have yet to see. It even surpasses the Shima Longtails in my view. Both in tail length and artistic beauty. I look forward to seeing your next creation to come.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

ImageImage

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.FACT: People with brown/hazel eyes are the most fun and happy. They kiss the best and love when not wanted; they always end up falling for people they haven't known long. They are the most hyper & crazy people, you can't do better then them. Put this in your signature if you have brown or hazel eyes 87% of human beings like bananas. 9% are reading this right now. 3% would push Facebook off a cliff while laughing and feeding a shy amazing wolf some candy. If you are the 1% who has seen billions of these kind of sentences, put this in your signature. The people with a soul and a kidney will pass this on.
musicalTrilogist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me