September 2013 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby chescab » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Yağmur wrote:Image
I am so sorry guys, I went overboard!

I LOVE her <3 she reminds me of the Mona Lisa for some reason...I have no idea why though...

She may be complex but it all works well together.

You staff...every time I promise myself not to add any pets to my favourite pets group this happens...Seriously guys we should all be showering these staff with gifts and love. This years staff dogs are by far my favourite, and the staff managed to do the impossible and make me like green.
Open to trading anything on CS for FR currency. I'm chescab there if anyone wants to trade.
chescab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zayev » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:20 pm

I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you. But I honestly like it. But I'm not much of a girly girl. Don't get me wrong this is my opinion. I can't make others change but I have the right to ask and say something. I'll say one thing, I do adore the wings. Are they wings of an butterfly? Monarch, or something? Were did you get the idea is my question? o.o You have a talent♥ Keep it.

"She kinda looks like Taylor swift. Did you get the idea from the hair?"
"Are they wings of an butterfly? Monarch, or something?"

And do tell her back story. c:

I was told, people who have a tears on their face, near there eyes 'killed' someone but I know those are hearts? correct if wrong. I mean I'm not judging just some many question.
Zayev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadicalEdward » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Gahhh, I love him so muchhh. ^^

It is by far my favorite.
❤️💛💚💙💜hiii❤️💛💚💙💜
RadicalEdward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☠>military brat. » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Zayev wrote:

I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you. But I honestly like it. But I'm not much of a girly girl. Don't get me wrong this is my opinion. I can't make others change but I have the right to ask and say something. I'll say one thing, I do adore the wings. Are they wings of an butterfly? Monarch, or something? Were did you get the idea is my question? o.o You have a talent♥ Keep it.

I was told, people who have a tears on their face, near there eyes 'killed' someone but I know those are hearts? correct if wrong. I mean I'm not judging just some many question.

I believe they are moth wings...I have seen moths with patterns like that and she kinda has the moth like shape and dusty or frosty appearance of the wings. Just my opinion.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
featured pet wrote:Image

☠>military brat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zayev » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 pm

*|Superchick|Fan|* wrote:
Zayev wrote:

I believe they are moth wings...I have seen moths with patterns like that and she kinda has the moth like shape and dusty or frosty appearance of the wings. Just my opinion.

I see what you mean.
Moths do that have that dusty feel when you touch there wings then it rubs off on to your fingers so, your guess it right. c:
Zayev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ciarla » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:54 pm

First, the amount of detail is amazing, specially within the wings, a very lovely job has been done on those, and I particularly like the flow of the hair. Her eyes are a pretty colour against the green, the flowers have been well drawn, and I like her choker.

She is a lovely dog and very well done. But I myself am not that keen, just a little too 'busy' for my taste, perhaps if there were less vines on the back, rump and tail I'd feel different.

Stunning work never the less. c:
Ciarla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skye Selkie » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Pandemonium28 wrote:
First, the amount of detail is amazing, specially within the wings, a very lovely job has been done on those, and I particularly like the flow of the hair. Her eyes are a pretty colour against the green, the flowers have been well drawn, and I like her choker.

She is a lovely dog and very well done. But I myself am not that keen, just a little too 'busy' for my taste, perhaps if there were less vines on the back, rump and tail I'd feel different.

Stunning work never the less. c:

I am sitting here waiting for mine to grow up thinking that it should've at 3:03 (for me) then realising that Daylight Savings has started so I have to wait another hour! *cries*

Some beautiful detail in their and the wings are so awesome!
I agree about it being slightly to busy but it is so beautiful!
What do I mean to you?
You have no idea what you mean to me.
Skye Selkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Zayev wrote:

If you are so interested to know I'll tell you about her. When I first started I didn't really know what to do. I didn't even like the palette. I just threw in line edits like the hair and wings and when I got around to the design I tried drawing white roses. I found that I liked the roses so I kept it. The wings weren't based on anything at all.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Today's dog is amazing. I was in class when I spoted her and I will admit I exclaimed oh my,when I saw her. Those wings are just amazing and it was defentlyly a shock from the pup witch i wasn't to fond of.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zayev » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Yağmur wrote:
Zayev wrote:

If you are so interested to know I'll tell you about her. When I first started I didn't really know what to do. I didn't even like the palette. I just threw in line edits like the hair and wings and when I got around to the design I tried drawing white roses. I found that I liked the roses so I kept it. The wings weren't based on anything at all.

Felt like I was interviewing you. c:
But thank you for answering my question.
And now my answer; I'm glad you did this. No, not lying. I really love the dusty and feel she gives. You have great talent.♥
The wings look 3d like some of the cs pets with had only had one wing added to them so, thank you. For making her look alive.
I love how you outdone yourself. She is my second favorite.♥
I love the fact you let your mind wonder. c: Sometimes it lends us on trail we don't want to follow but we do anyway♥

warning; love was used.♥
Last edited by Zayev on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zayev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me