Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change List

Postby quietlights » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:49 am

From Uncommon to Common:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
From Common To Very Common:
From Rare to Uncommon:
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catsmeow » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:53 am

Some of my favorites are now uncommons which is nice for me, now I can trade for them! Did some of the spiders change as well? Thanks!
catsmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyulf » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:16 am

I had about 10 or 11rares go to uncommon and a couple of very rares go rare. 2 rares that went uncommon were pound catches so much for my yippee pound rare posts those are a bit awkward now lol, one of them a recent pound catch I stayed up for the opening at 4am for, Touche CS. My very first very rare from the pound went rare.

As some have said, Likely inactive accounts that are active again, a few people leaving/quitting CS. My Fiance's thoughts, perhaps a few hoards were broken for some pets, as there's been some crazy demand for some of them of late.

With the last change before this one it made some of my trades shift to a little unfair with this change it shifted them back to fair.

It might wreck havoc on a few Auctions though if rares and uncommons offered have shifted.

All up no complaints rarities always shift it's interesting to see which do.
My Birthday 7th May

Eyulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skye Selkie » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:21 am

'Possum wrote:I don't understand why people are sad about the rarities of certain pets going down.

If you like the pets for the pet itself you should be happy because the rarity going down should mean more are back in circulation.

If, however, you're one of the greedy ones who loves those damn rarity tags... sorry.

Well, I am sad that my hoard went down because I wasted so many rares on them paying a rare for 4

But I am happy that they will be easier to get now, I just feel a little ripped off

Such as with this trade:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=32238888&userid=428587&signature=jYKlmdysraXmpF8B9fvqcg

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=2742256&userid=428587
What do I mean to you?
You have no idea what you mean to me.
Skye Selkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hollypaws » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:24 am

'Possum wrote:I don't understand why people are sad about the rarities of certain pets going down.

If you like the pets for the pet itself you should be happy because the rarity going down should mean more are back in circulation.

If, however, you're one of the greedy ones who loves those damn rarity tags... sorry.

Uh...try to put yourself in their shoes; let's say you overpayed for a rare, I suppose, and it goes down to uncommon. It's kinda aggrivating for some, as they might've had to overpay for their rares/very rares/omg so rares ad they go down. Sure, it's not too bad when omg rares go down to vrs, but it can be a bit annoying to work really hard to get a rare pet and suddenly, it's an uncommon, making *possibly* easier to get, when you had traded alot for said rare.. :v
Hollypaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melonzz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 pm

nooo rare--> uncommon
INACTIVE. (so much that I don't have any recollection of my cringy old posts)

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it."
— Lou Holtz

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
— Thomas A. Edison

melonzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skye Selkie » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Hairdresser.Takoyama wrote:

Uh...try to put yourself in their shoes; let's say you overpayed for a rare, I suppose, and it goes down to uncommon. It's kinda aggrivating for some, as they might've had to overpay for their rares/very rares/omg so rares ad they go down. Sure, it's not too bad when omg rares go down to vrs, but it can be a bit annoying to work really hard to get a rare pet and suddenly, it's an uncommon, making *possibly* easier to get, when you had traded alot for said rare.. :v

Or even paid rares for hundreds of uncommons to have them go common DX
What do I mean to you?
You have no idea what you mean to me.
Skye Selkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pear » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:34 am

Sarcophilus Harrisii wrote:
Hairdresser.Takoyama wrote:

Or even paid rares for hundreds of uncommons to have them go common DX

They'll eventually go back up anyway, so there's no reason to be worried. Since they just barely changed, it means that in a few months they will be back to normal. It's best not to sweat over these kinds of things. c:
Pear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bronzebones » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:55 pm

I noticed the store corgis turned very rare.
bronzebones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howlabaloo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Geada wrote:From Rare to Uncommon -
Image Image Image

I'm really sad about this as I overpayed and felt so accomplished when I got them and now they are just uncommon :( I also had one up for auction and everyone cancelled as the rarity went down. Will they ever go back up?? Also could someone explain to me how they would go down?? It's not like they just created more of them, is it??
Howlabaloo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me