September 2014 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2014 Discussion Thread

Postby Yoyce » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:56 am

Saikiyo wrote:Image

The OFF fandom. I was thinking of shapes and I thought of an 'X' and as a joke a I made it yellow/orange as a reference to the games logo.

I think this quote may explain it to You a little bit. ^^
After years of commitment to the site I was treated like a dirt, falsely accused and judged by almost everyone with no chance to explain. I do not see the point to stay here anymore, so it's a farewell!

Your life is important. Have a good one.

Contact the Raccoon Master:
>> FlightRising << >> deviantArt <<
Yoyce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:15 am

Well, I wasn't going to write a story for the pup stage(or at all, but when in Rome xD), but then I realized that if I try to throw this down all at once when she grows, ya'll are gonna be overwhelmed when she finally grows up(I have no idea when that's gonna be so I'll just post the first half of her story now).
So, without further ado, meet Fifi.

She did not remember what her mother looked like, though the matron said she was beautiful. The pup glanced back at the orphanage once more before continuing her mad dash away from the cold stone walls that had held her for as long as she could remember. The air was chill as it crept through the thin and ragged fabric of the tunic she'd borrowed from one of the other orphans before sneaking out the window and squeezing herself through a hole in the wall surrounding the old building.
She could not say how long she had been planning her escape from the orphanage, nor how long she had been considering going on a search for her family. The matron had told her many times in the past that she was alone in this world, she had no family and that is why she was at the orphanage to begin with. What a bleak outlook, the pup thought as she bowed her head against a sudden gust of wind.

Weeks passed, finding the young orphan curled shivering beneath a pile of fallen leaves draped in snow. Her blue eyes filled with tears as her tiny body shook with thick, painful coughs. She pulled her tunic tighter around her body, wishing she had a longer tail that she could use to cover her frozen nose. Someone passed through the alleyway where the pup lay, turning up their nose and pulling their thick jacket up against the cold when they saw her pleading eyes looking their way.
"P-please sir... I'm so c-cold... and h-hungry..." She rasped after him, knowing already that he would not stop to help the ailing orphan. She was correct and he hardly hesitated at the sound of her voice before he sped up and turned the corner. Once more the tears began to flow down her cheeks as her head dropped back to her paws hopelessly. I'm going to die. Right here in this alley. And not one soul will care.
She sucked in another painful breath, coughing once more as her lungs tried to clear themselves of the fluid from the pneumonia that was slowly consuming her. Her eyes drooped closed as she willed the cold to finally stop her breath so she could go to be with her mother in heaven.
~~~~~
The brisk winter air gave Walter Henrickson chills all the way to his aching old bones as he walked down the street, taking in the beauty of the freshly fallen snow while contemplating how much his life had changed since his wife had died several months earlier. She had meant the world to him and with Christmas fast approaching he felt extremely lonely without her there to share in the holiday spirit.
As he walked, he suddenly felt drawn off the main street and toward one of the alleyways. Normally he'd have ignored the feeling and walked on, but he was in no hurry this morning and figured that a detour wouldn't inconvenience him too much. However, as he approached the alley, a sense of urgency suddenly overcame him and he found himself breaking into a hobbled run.
As he entered the alley, he immediately knew something was very wrong. The smell of illness hung in the air and he could hear someone gasping for breath close by. He squinted against the shadows, willing his eyes to adjust to the darker area faster so he could see who was there.
When his old eyes finally focused and he spotted the ragged purple-grey pup lying unconscious half-buried in a pile of wet leaves, his heart broke. He quickly pulled his jacket off and scooped the pup into, wrapping it tightly around her soaked and shivering body. One of her eyes opened partially and her body spasmed as she fell into a coughing fit. Once it passed, her eye attempted to focus on his face, "Mo....mmy?" The pup gasped quietly before her head lolled back and she fell unconscious once more.
Tears blurred Walter's vision as he carried the pup out of the alley, it was clear to him that this pup was an orphan by her unkempt appearance. "Don't you worry little one, I'll get you help. You're not alone anymore. I promise."
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Shh, don't be confused, I saved the pup pic on my computer and put it on tinypic for purposes of this story
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MP3 iPod » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:18 am

^^ So Beautiful :cry:
MP3 iPod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luisa » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:21 am

Beautiful story.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

Hi there! I love
drawing, trading and collecting things.

Image Image
luisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehhcat » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:25 am

luisa wrote:
Beautiful story.

I agree.

You can make it Fifi! XD

Kittehhcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GwendolynAngel83 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:28 am

Metallic Dragon wrote:Well, I wasn't going to write a story for the pup stage(or at all, but when in Rome xD), but then I realized that if I try to throw this down all at once when she grows, ya'll are gonna be overwhelmed when she finally grows up(I have no idea when that's gonna be so I'll just post the first half of her story now).

She did not remember what her mother looked like, though the matron said she was beautiful. The pup glanced back at the orphanage once more before continuing her mad dash away from the cold stone walls that had held her for as long as she could remember. The air was chill as it crept through the thin and ragged fabric of the tunic she'd borrowed from one of the other orphans before sneaking out the window and squeezing herself through a hole in the wall surrounding the old building.
She could not say how long she had been planning her escape from the orphanage, nor how long she had been considering going on a search for her family. The matron had told her many times in the past that she was alone in this world, she had no family and that is why she was at the orphanage to begin with. What a bleak outlook, the pup thought as she bowed her head against a sudden gust of wind.

Weeks passed, finding the young orphan curled shivering beneath a pile of fallen leaves draped in snow. Her blue eyes filled with tears as her tiny body shook with thick, painful coughs. She pulled her tunic tighter around her body, wishing she had a longer tail that she could use to cover her frozen nose. Someone passed through the alleyway where the pup lay, turning up their nose and pulling their thick jacket up against the cold when they saw her pleading eyes looking their way.
"P-please sir... I'm so c-cold... and h-hungry..." She rasped after him, knowing already that he would not stop to help the ailing orphan. She was correct and he hardly hesitated at the sound of her voice before he sped up and turned the corner. Once more the tears began to flow down her cheeks as her head dropped back to her paws hopelessly. I'm going to die. Right here in this alley. And not one soul will care.
She sucked in another painful breath, coughing once more as her lungs tried to clear themselves of the fluid from the pneumonia that was slowly consuming her. Her eyes drooped closed as she willed the cold to finally stop her breath so she could go to be with her mother in heaven.
~~~~~
The brisk winter air gave Walter Henrickson chills all the way to his aching old bones as he walked down the street, taking in the beauty of the freshly fallen snow while contemplating how much his life had changed since his wife had died several months earlier. She had meant the world to him and with Christmas fast approaching he felt extremely lonely without her there to share in the holiday spirit.
As he walked, he suddenly felt drawn off the main street and toward one of the alleyways. Normally he'd have ignored the feeling and walked on, but he was in no hurry this morning and figured that a detour wouldn't inconvenience him too much. However, as he approached the alley, a sense of urgency suddenly overcame him and he found himself breaking into a hobbled run.
As he entered the alley, he immediately knew something was very wrong. The smell of illness hung in the air and he could hear someone gasping for breath close by. He squinted against the shadows, willing his eyes to adjust to the darker area faster so he could see who was there.
When his old eyes finally focused and he spotted the ragged purple-grey pup lying unconscious half-buried in a pile of wet leaves, his heart broke. He quickly pulled his jacket off and scooped the pup into, wrapping it tightly around her soaked and shivering body. One of her eyes opened partially and her body spasmed as she fell into a coughing fit. Once it passed, her eye attempted to focus on his face, "Mo....mmy?" The pup gasped quietly before her head lolled back and she fell unconscious once more.
Tears blurred Walter's vision as he carried the pup out of the alley, it was clear to him that this pup was an orphan by her unkempt appearance. "Don't you worry little one, I'll get you help. You're not alone anymore. I promise."

So sweet! :clap:
I am always looking for trades :)

GwendolynAngel83

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 am

Mother B, sat by her baby B and made her happy before sleep!

This was a dream growth! I love her!
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:35 am

The Kraken wrote:
The Kraken wrote:████
    Is there a recent post that includes all currently claimed pets along with their names?

Yoyce's is the only official one that is updated each time that a pup is claimed. It has the hints, owner of hints, etc in it and is actually quite good.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓡⓐⓑⓐⓢⓢ » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 am

Metallic Dragon wrote:Well, I wasn't going to write a story for the pup stage(or at all, but when in Rome xD), but then I realized that if I try to throw this down all at once when she grows, ya'll are gonna be overwhelmed when she finally grows up(I have no idea when that's gonna be so I'll just post the first half of her story now).

~~~~~

and i just died
/cries/

╔══════════════════════════╗
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 19 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

╚══════════════════════════╝

links

catducks
my trade thread

i'm all about that contrabass

ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓡⓐⓑⓐⓢⓢ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight Angel » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:57 am

Does anyone have a list of the staff pup names? Thankies!
"Do you believe everything happens for a reason? And when you close your eyes, do you see the future? And if you could escape from your past, will you be ready for the next adventure..."

Image~*~-------~*~Image~*~-------~*~Image
Starlight Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me