September 2014 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2014 Discussion Thread

Postby | Aloy | » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:47 am

Ianubisgurl wrote:People are guessing on Orchid Sprig's, so I'm gonna guess too.

1.) It's Day 7 and my pup has grown already

By Day 7, 14 pups had grown. 10 have already been claimed, so it's down to these four:

ImageImageImage Image

2.) I used a different tail than I have with my other two staff pooches

One of the tails is a bobtail (none of them are bobtails) and the other is just very fluffy. The 'I <3 Paint' dog has three tails, and Orchid's 2013 full-grown pup seems like it used multiple tails and edited some of the lines out, so I think we can rule the one below out.
Its pup stage looked looked like the usual, so we can get rid of these two below.
ImageImage

Pretty much, I think it's this one:

Ooh, interesting guess. I appreciate that you took a look at my hints and put them to work here.

I guess it's high time I claimed my pup.

This girl is mine :)

I'm glad to see positive comments about her. And just to clarify, the "I <3 Paint!" has nothing to do with the Paint program xD I don't even own it. The pixilation on last year's dog was just from me being a terrible artist. I added it because I wanted to do a paint splatter dog (on my second attempt at making my staffie), but I didn't want the paint on the pup too since the dog is fairly plain. So I added words to the pup to hint at the adult. Then, I kept the words on the adult because I liked the touch it gives. Also, I didn't do a fluffy tail this year because, sadly, I just didn't have time. But here, finally, is this dog's creator.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggomage. » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:57 am

i keep guessing wrong xD
oh well, it means the last few will get easier
but awesome pup
·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.·
╔════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm eggomage.
I'm a female who loves
books, video games, art
and animals. ^^
╚════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗
blah
blah
insert some stuff here
╚════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════╗
Trade Center
Rares List
Is This a Fair Trade?
Flight Rising
╚════════════════════╝

·.·`¯´·.·´·.·`¯´·.· ·.·`¯´·.·
eggomage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:58 am

Orchid Sprig wrote:Ooh, interesting guess. I appreciate that you took a look at my hints and put them to work here.

I'm glad to see positive comments about her. And just to clarify, the "I <3 Paint!" has nothing to do with the Paint program xD I don't even own it. The pixilation on last year's dog was just from me being a terrible artist. I added it because I wanted to do a paint splatter dog (on my second attempt at making my staffie), but I didn't want the paint on the pup too since the dog is fairly plain. So I added words to the pup to hint at the adult. Then, I kept the words on the adult because I liked the touch it gives. Also, I didn't do a fluffy tail this year because, sadly, I just didn't have time. But here, finally, is this dog's creator.

Does he/she have a name? c:
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:01 am

The Pirate wrote:
Orchid Sprig wrote:Ooh, interesting guess. I appreciate that you took a look at my hints and put them to work here.

Does he/she have a name? c:

Nope. No name, story, or set gender. I'd prefer you all to do that yourselves <3
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rhinos » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:13 am

Orchid Sprig wrote:
Ianubisgurl wrote:People are guessing on Orchid Sprig's, so I'm gonna guess too.

1.) It's Day 7 and my pup has grown already

By Day 7, 14 pups had grown. 10 have already been claimed, so it's down to these four:

ImageImageImage Image

2.) I used a different tail than I have with my other two staff pooches

One of the tails is a bobtail (none of them are bobtails) and the other is just very fluffy. The 'I <3 Paint' dog has three tails, and Orchid's 2013 full-grown pup seems like it used multiple tails and edited some of the lines out, so I think we can rule the one below out.
Its pup stage looked looked like the usual, so we can get rid of these two below.
ImageImage

Pretty much, I think it's this one:

Ooh, interesting guess. I appreciate that you took a look at my hints and put them to work here.

Ooo so you did make this beauty.

When I missed this pup I was so super upset because it looked two cool

Totally worth some slight overtrade :lol:
╭──────────────────────────────────► ┈┈┈ •• * ••✧ ❤ ✧ •• * •• ┈┈┈ ◄──────────────────────────────

══════════════════════════════════════════
══════ Noelle ・✧・ she/her
══════ gaymer™ and sword lesbian fan
══════ love vocaloid songs, esp siinamota
══════ love all things mystery
══════ Check out my gachapon artshop!

══════utena sprite ・✧・ rose tea
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╯
rhinos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thalassic » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:38 am

Windi_1 wrote:
The Kraken wrote:
The Kraken wrote:████
    Is there a recent post that includes all currently claimed pets along with their names?

Yoyce's is the only official one that is updated each time that a pup is claimed. It has the hints, owner of hints, etc in it and is actually quite good.

████
    I don't think it includes any of their names, though. Which is mainly what I am looking for.
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx

x
x
xxx

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zan | NB | they/them | pan/ace
xxxxxx lgbtq+ | atheist | satanist | artist xxxxxx
sig art ; avatar art
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
xxxx

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxx

x

xxxxxxx
Thalassic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:40 am

Yoyce's hint chart has included the names for a couple of days now. lol

~ElijahWilkes
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesterdoll45 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:48 am

The Kraken wrote:
    I don't think it includes any of their names, though. Which is mainly what I am looking for.

Yoyce's chart has been updated to include staff given names.
ImageImage
jesterdoll45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katria » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:18 am

I think I'm most excited to see what this one: Image looks like grown. Something about it just keeps my attention and I'm hoping its adult stage does the same cx

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChompGod » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:21 am

Kitayla wrote:

I think I'm most excited to see what this one: Image looks like grown. Something about it just keeps my attention and I'm hoping its adult stage does the same cx

I like the swirl on the shoulder ;u;
ChompGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me