September 2014 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2014 Discussion Thread

Postby pthumerian » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:59 pm

a gorgeous piece of art. So detailed and well-drawn. Sketchi is an awesome artist, I love how much they care for fine, tiny details :clap:

Still - my favourite stays Saikiyo's :D
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyriee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Pet's name: Manicore

this is the only pup that makes me exciting cause i love mythology and manticore. why do you have to be the last ;-;
I hope tomorrow Halloween too. but hurr school coming :I

x
x
x

Image Image Image

Skyriee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyulf » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:09 pm

The cute it overwhelms meh! :D That paw I just want to tickle it and say "Got your paw!"
*goes on search around the house for the cat to solve that want, as it's the next best thing, to the cats lack of fondness for it*

I've still got a few hours before mine grows as I adopted late. I knew I'd love it though, Awesome work Sketchi! :)

Of course the one I've been most curious about is the last to grow.
My Birthday 7th May

Eyulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Favorite of the year: Sketchi's <3
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Amethysts wrote:Favorite of the year: Sketchi's <3

gotta agree.
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:19 pm

R e d p a n d a wrote:

gotta agree.

Yes!!!!!

But I would like to draw attention to the fact that the heart on the butt of the pup

Did not make it onto the final stage :(
x
x

x
x

hello, my name is sel! i see you've found me!
i love art, but if you stick around long enough
you might get to witness me eating
my entire drawing tablet out of frustration.
she/her | art shop | deviantart | toyhouse
x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinbad » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:20 pm

KapKapi wrote:
R e d p a n d a wrote:

gotta agree.

Yes!!!!!

But I would like to draw attention to the fact that the heart on the butt of the pup

Did not make it onto the final stage :(

The heart is replaced with the word Sketchi,
Hmm..
Heart Sketchi?
(Love Sketchi?)
on hiatus~
jinbad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Cashmere- » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:31 pm

I've loved sketchi's dog since it was in its pup phase, and now that it's finally grown up, it's even more gorgeous than I imagined it would be! <3
-Cashmere-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:41 pm

you guys found my signature! ...one of them. the other's a bit more cryptic. ;)
anyway...

Meet the Cloudfur.

Cloudfurs are a subspecies of Canis lupus with the peculiar trait of hollow bones. This, combined with their fluffy mane, allows them to imitate flying through a series of controlled jumps and gentle floating. Many have wing-like protrusions from their fluffy mane, but as there's no bones or muscles inside this is purely aesthetic.

Very rarely, cloudfurs with working wings may be born, granting the ability of true flight. Cloudfurs with this mutation generally end up as pack leaders - if they can get through all the teasing and jealousy from others throughout puphood.

FUN FACTS
✦Cloudfurs won't be injured from falls of any height, so long as they're not carrying anything.
✦The average fullgrown cloudfur can carry the weight of approximately one large pillow while still floating at a safe speed. This is about the weight of a teenage cloudfur, or a really skinny fullgrown one.
✦A fullgrown cloudfur capable of true flight is still only able to carry the weight of about two large pillows; around the weight of an average fullgrown male.
✦Cloudfurs are extremely fragile due to their delicate bones, which can be broken from excessive hugging. They are not recommended as pets for young children.

CAUTION
✦Cloudfurs can not support the weight of a human rider, not even a child, so do not attempt to ride your cloudfur!
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:42 pm

sketchi wrote:you guys found my signature! ...one of them. the other's a bit more cryptic. ;)
anyway...

Meet the Cloudfur.

Cloudfurs are a subspecies of Canis lupus with the peculiar trait of hollow bones. This, combined with their fluffy mane, allows them to imitate flying through a series of controlled jumps and gentle floating. Many have wing-like protrusions from their fluffy mane, but as there's no bones or muscles inside this is purely aesthetic.

Very rarely, cloudfurs with working wings may be born, granting the ability of true flight. Cloudfurs with this mutation generally end up as pack leaders - if they can get through all the teasing and jealousy from others throughout puphood.

FUN FACTS
✦Cloudfurs won't be injured from falls of any height, so long as they're not carrying anything.
✦The average fullgrown cloudfur can carry the weight of approximately one large pillow while still floating at a safe speed. This is about the weight of a teenage cloudfur, or a really skinny fullgrown one.
✦A fullgrown cloudfur capable of true flight is still only able to carry the weight of about two large pillows; around the weight of an average fullgrown male.
✦Cloudfurs are extremely fragile due to their delicate bones, which can be broken from excessive hugging. They are not recommended as pets for young children.

CAUTION
✦Cloudfurs can not support the weight of a human rider, not even a child, so do not attempt to ride your cloudfur!

Nice! :D

I couldn't help but also notice that the moon bunny item just happens to fit perfectly on your dogs tail :lol:
x
x

x
x

hello, my name is sel! i see you've found me!
i love art, but if you stick around long enough
you might get to witness me eating
my entire drawing tablet out of frustration.
she/her | art shop | deviantart | toyhouse
x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me