November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby MommaRat » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Kamaliah wrote:Image
I have no idea why, but I love this dog. <3 To me, it's one of those reminders that a design doesn't need to be wildly intricate or use 20 colors to be pleasing.
I really love the gradient marking on the face. <3
If this is your least favorite of the litter, I'm dying to see the rest of them. o.o; <3
It really makes me think of a Savannah sprinkled with white ash at sunset. Kind of the way it might look after a wildfire, as everything is growing back. Upside down of course, but I think I prefer that to the design being 'right side up'.

Thylacine Pie!
-:{This magic keeps me alive but it's making me crazy, And I need to save you but who's going to save me? Please forgive me for whatever I do when I don't remember you}:-
MommaRat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackbarakat » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:59 pm

I have no idea why, but I love this dog. <3 To me, it's one of those reminders that a design doesn't need to be wildly intricate or use 20 colors to be pleasing.
If this is your least favorite of the litter, I'm dying to see the rest of them. o.o; <3
It really makes me think of a Savannah sprinkled with white ash at sunset. Kind of the way it might look after a wildfire, as everything is growing back. Upside down of course, but I think I prefer that to the design being 'right side up'.

OMG I totally agree!!!!
sometimes I come on here to remind myself why I left
jackbarakat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:04 pm

That's pretty much what I have been thinking with these guys since the first one grew. <3 They definitely scream upside down Savannah to me. XD
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSF » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:27 pm

I love them both XD I'm glad I had both outcomes ^-^ I especially love the triple tail Ryuki dog ^-^
CSF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:09 pm

мєяяуєαѕтєя wrote:Still dont know why people think of a ressemblance with a BW...

Personally, I think it's because of the 'cut out' lines along the back. If you look at it a certain way, the tan part on the back with the splotches look as though it could be 'cut out' to form butterfly wolf wings. It would be absolutely adorable, but I'm honestly not so sure that will happen.
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:11 pm

I could tell Ryuki's would be my favorite of the litter <3

And truth be told, it is my least favorite, but I still love it, a ton. And yeah, I see where you would get that, I still see tham as Thylacines, also 8D

ImageImageImage
verd / vox / tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and mass effect
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I'm so glad my pup has finally grown up, I was very anxious about how people would recieve it ^_^
I'm open to constructive critcism, and I'll take note of anything you guys have to say about it, so I can improve on my next release :3

Oh, and if anyone is interested, the design was inspired by many hours of playing MGS2 xD
Last edited by Fiery Gatoh on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I like the Yellow dogs a lot! I can't wait for the one with Pink Eyes to grow up, that one has a great eye color, and I can't wait to see how it looks on the adult!

And I love Ryuki's dog! I love the three tails! :D And the colors are nice and subtle, and it's just great! I love how the blend.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Ryuki wrote:I'm so glad my pup has finally grown up, I was very anxious about how people would recieve it ^_^
I'm open to constructive critcism, and I'll take note of anything you guys have to say about it, so I can improve on my next release :3

Honestly the best criticism I can give is I love how you thought outside the box when it came to the tails. Having all three tails the same wouldn't necessarily happen, so I love how you made them three different shades. Very nice! I also like the 'whiskers' you on him. I think you did a lovely job on him. <3

Remembering my Mother lost last June 17th, 2017. You are loved and well missed.
Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kleinerdrache » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Ryuki wrote:I'm so glad my pup has finally grown up, I was very anxious about how people would recieve it ^_^

Oh, and if anyone is interested, the design was inspired by many hours of playing MGS2 xD

I think it is quite cute, personally. :) Very well done, and not too many colors- simplistic yet pleasing on the eyes. I think that how you did all three tails different colors was quite nice, also. But I would suggest more body to the tails, instead of having them all pointing in one direction and being as straight as sticks, have some curling up, and others another way.
Last edited by kleinerdrache on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hi, I'm KD. I'm a software engineer that likes reading books and playing video games
Send me trades or messages anytime! ^^
----

kleinerdrache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me