Staff Litter 2015 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2015 Discussion Thread

Postby Paperd » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Jadeghost wrote:
Since some people seem to be confused, my dog grew from this puppy:

Image----------->Image

Yes, this is indeed my Aiyana!
Truthfully, I don't like her very much, which I attribute a little to the palette. I originally really liked the colors and voted highly for it, but when it came time to design my dog I just couldn't come up with anything I liked, and pulled together something at the last minute (and even then I still changed it a couple times >.< ). I like working with palettes that have more of a variety of lighter and darker shades to work with, rather than two colors with shades incredibly similar looking to the eye.
Still, I wanted to participate, and I stuck with my theme of gardens/flowers, this time going with the lily. Not sure if anyone noticed, but honestly the whole "flower" thing came from what I named my hoard group for all my staff dogs (located here), and me being too lazy to change it, lol.
I wanted to mess with you guys more with the hints like I did last year, but I knew my dog would be incredibly obvious to everyone once she reached her adult stage. I know she's still very simple compared to most staff dogs, but I am finally gaining a little confidence with the lines, and maybe next year will be the year I go for something a bit crazier...maybe. For now, less is more when it comes to my designs!

Actuallyy Jade, I have to say this one is my favorite adult right now! I really love the flower and lines on it. It took my heart away :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 Thx for the awesome design!
✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

No one can change a person, but someone can be the reason that person changes"
- Spongebob Squarepants

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Paperd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:38 pm

Paperd wrote:
Jadeghost wrote:
Since some people seem to be confused, my dog grew from this puppy:

Image----------->Image

Yes, this is indeed my Aiyana!
Truthfully, I don't like her very much, which I attribute a little to the palette. I originally really liked the colors and voted highly for it, but when it came time to design my dog I just couldn't come up with anything I liked, and pulled together something at the last minute (and even then I still changed it a couple times >.< ). I like working with palettes that have more of a variety of lighter and darker shades to work with, rather than two colors with shades incredibly similar looking to the eye.
Still, I wanted to participate, and I stuck with my theme of gardens/flowers, this time going with the lily. Not sure if anyone noticed, but honestly the whole "flower" thing came from what I named my hoard group for all my staff dogs (located here), and me being too lazy to change it, lol.
I wanted to mess with you guys more with the hints like I did last year, but I knew my dog would be incredibly obvious to everyone once she reached her adult stage. I know she's still very simple compared to most staff dogs, but I am finally gaining a little confidence with the lines, and maybe next year will be the year I go for something a bit crazier...maybe. For now, less is more when it comes to my designs!

Actuallyy Jade, I have to say this one is my favorite adult right now! I really love the flower and lines on it. It took my heart away :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 Thx for the awesome design!

Yeah, this is gorgeous. It's a little exciting, with some minor edits, but it isn't super crazy. Plus, it reminds me of the ocean.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incandescence, » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Jadeghost, this one is so beautiful! I love the slight shading, and the way the orange adds just the right amount of contrast to the blue. I love the darker blue of her eyes as well!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

╔═════════════════════╗
x capricorn•female•gryffindor•
x hi, i'm incandescence, and thanks
x very much for reading my signature.
x i like reading, writing,
x baking,

╚═════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
incandescence,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jadeghost » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:48 pm

All of your kind words make me smile: I'm really glad people like her even when I know I can do much better^^
Jadeghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:52 pm

Jadeghost wrote:All of your kind words make me smile: I'm really glad people like her even when I know I can do much better^^

I liked her as well, but I have a question - why did you choose the name: Aiyana? I'm not sure if you mentioned why anywhere?
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jadeghost » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:58 pm

lucky333123 wrote:
Jadeghost wrote:All of your kind words make me smile: I'm really glad people like her even when I know I can do much better^^

I liked her as well, but I have a question - why did you choose the name: Aiyana? I'm not sure if you mentioned why anywhere?

-shrugs-
I liked the name, I found it when I was searching for names by meanings. The origin (native american) and meaning really seemed like they just fit. I've been doing a lot of study and have grown in my understanding of native american culture and customs in the past year, so even though my dog has nothing to do with native american inspiration I just thought it fit. I tend to base my dogs and their names off of my experiences throughout my personal year.
Jadeghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paperd » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Jadeghost wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:

-shrugs-
I liked the name, I found it when I was searching for names by meanings. The origin (native american) and meaning really seemed like they just fit. I've been doing a lot of study and have grown in my understanding of native american culture and customs in the past year, so even though my dog has nothing to do with native american inspiration I just thought it fit. I tend to base my dogs and their names off of my experiences throughout my personal year.

Aww thats nice Jadeghost. I personally love all native american names, so it makes sense why I loved this one so much :P
✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

No one can change a person, but someone can be the reason that person changes"
- Spongebob Squarepants

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Paperd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Jadeghost wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:

-shrugs-

Wow! I can see why you choose the name, Aiyana :)
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ProphecyOfTheStars » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:59 pm

my best friend is named Aiyana! :D

ImageImageImageImage
~Please click my Eggs & Hatchlings. If Not, They Will Die!!xc
Click↣ ↢Click
My Bff~~^wolves^~~ Made her account at my house because she doesn't have internet, we may trade unfairly, PLEASE DON'T BAN US! until she gets WiFi she will be playing on CS at my house, and shes over here every other day! Please don't ban us for having the same IP address!
~ProphecyOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Realtamoon » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:27 pm

Well I got that one wrong huh? It's a lovely design Jadeghost, thank you for participating this year.

I had a crazy thought a while back, when I was catching up on the posts here for the day, Atwood had posted a note that pointed to "The Doctor Dances" episode of Doctor Who. What if Atwood's pup is the dust one?!

In that episode the nanogenes heal things, what if the dust is nanogenes?
Realtamoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me