Staff Litter 2015 Discussion Thread V.2

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2015 Discussion Thread V.2

Postby Desmond » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:18 am

chemical bloodstream wrote:
AmberShy wrote:Image
Pet's name: Bentley's Lir
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Bentley, I love Lir, both as a pup and as a full grown goatfish, but I feel like I've missed something. You pointed out that your clues led to the Winchesters in Supernatural, and I just don't see how that could have led us to your pup?

I believe it's because their Betta fish is named Winchester and the tail is based off of that?

Yup, Winchester is my betta. ^^; He was named both for Supernatural, and the fact that he lives in a western-themed room... so, the Winchester rifle.
To make that easier to connect, I put him in my character thread earlier this month, alongside my other RL pets, with the same Imgur link that I'd hinted toward in my signature. ^^;
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:20 am

Bentley wrote:

Bentley, I love Lir, both as a pup and as a full grown goatfish, but I feel like I've missed something. You pointed out that your clues led to the Winchesters in Supernatural, and I just don't see how that could have led us to your pup?

I believe it's because their Betta fish is named Winchester and the tail is based off of that?

Yup, Winchester is my betta. ^^; He was named both for Supernatural, and the fact that he lives in a western-themed room... so, the Winchester rifle.
To make that easier to connect, I put him in my character thread earlier this month, alongside my other RL pets, with the same Imgur link that I'd hinted toward in my signature. ^^;

One question, was it hard working with the palette considering you're colorblind to blue?
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:24 am

Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laura palmer. » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:32 am

Bentley wrote:

ahhh i see the connection now. i have never seen supernatural, so i was slightly confused, but i understand the hint now!
laura palmer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:49 am

We shoulda listened to Graham
He knew it was a goat dog

Anyway this bab is just precious owo and perfect for me since Imma Capricorn

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kyungsoo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:51 am

I have a slight feeling the Cinderella Pup is going to grow today. Anyways, which staff pets are you guys hoarding? If you are hoarding any that is. =)
.kyungsoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrinus » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:03 am

ModernSwinger wrote:
I have a slight feeling the Cinderella Pup is going to grow today. Anyways, which staff pets are you guys hoarding? If you are hoarding any that is. =)

Graham's and Metallic Dragon's are the only ones I am currently hoarding at this time. Waiting on that seal looking pup to grow.
Currently Seeking:
Cobweb Bunny
Cyrinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kyungsoo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:04 am

Cyrinus wrote:
ModernSwinger wrote:

Graham's and Metallic Dragon's are the only ones I am currently hoarding at this time. Waiting on that seal looking pup to grow.

For a while I've been thinking the Seal Pup is going to be PPS, but I could be wrong.
.kyungsoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StephAngel02 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:06 am

Wild&Free wrote:
rejected furry wrote:
Midnight Rose wrote:Image
Pet's name: Ennir
So adorable (although I'm not sure if male or female because it looks feminine but everyone has been calling it male....) I must thank you for the absolute sweetheart of the staff litter, and for your act of kindness in making little Ennir because so many people commented on your equally adorable custom.

i believe that Ennir is a confirmed female due to Sketchi calling her "Rinne's little sister". though i may be wrong. nwn

I think Ennir is more of a split personality then a sister. Ennir is Rinne backwards, like Tac Nayn and Nyan Cat, if you hadn't noticed. *shrug*

Sketchi confirmed it's a sibling:

sketchi wrote:I wasn't trying to be secretive this time at all. Even straightup said my pup's name is Ennir, which, if anyone had made the connection with my custom (Rinne in my sig all along), I would've fessed up immediately. :p

For the past year people kept PMing me about my custom and how they could get one etc so I decided to just let everyone have Rinne's younger sibling in this litter. :) Hope you guys enjoy!
StephAngel02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby changewillcome » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:11 am

StephAngel02 wrote:
Wild&Free wrote:
rejected furry wrote:i believe that Ennir is a confirmed female due to Sketchi calling her "Rinne's little sister". though i may be wrong. nwn

I think Ennir is more of a split personality then a sister. Ennir is Rinne backwards, like Tac Nayn and Nyan Cat, if you hadn't noticed. *shrug*

Sketchi confirmed it's a sibling:

sketchi wrote:I wasn't trying to be secretive this time at all. Even straightup said my pup's name is Ennir, which, if anyone had made the connection with my custom (Rinne in my sig all along), I would've fessed up immediately. :p

For the past year people kept PMing me about my custom and how they could get one etc so I decided to just let everyone have Rinne's younger sibling in this litter. :) Hope you guys enjoy!

*Shrug* Hey, that's just my personal opinion, even if it rivals Sketchi's. <3 I will continue to imagine that they are the same pet, but split personalities, and you can have your opinion. :D
changewillcome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me