Staff Litter 2015 Discussion Thread V.2

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2015 Discussion Thread V.2

Postby Minimanta » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:57 am

Everfaith13 wrote:
Wild&Free wrote:-snip-

I disagree! <3 'Cinderella' is not a queen. She bears a crown, but also armour. She is not perfect, she is a warrior- a fighter with scars of beauty! Lovely stuff!

Mulan is a warrior princess!:3

Mulan is not a princess nor is she any type of royalty.
She's only an official Disney Princess because she's a Disney character and she's a pretty girl.

Mulan is a warrior. A hero that saved China, but not a princess.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:59 am

Minimanta wrote:
Everfaith13 wrote:
Wild&Free wrote:-snip-

I disagree! <3 'Cinderella' is not a queen. She bears a crown, but also armour. She is not perfect, she is a warrior- a fighter with scars of beauty! Lovely stuff!

Mulan is a warrior princess!:3

Mulan is not a princess nor is she any type of royalty.
She's only an official Disney Princess because she's a Disney character and she's a pretty girl.

Mulan is a warrior. A hero that saved china, but not a princess.

Indeed. In fact, a few included in the of the 'disney princesses' aren't really....princesses? xD. BUT MARKETING.

HMMMM. I'm not sure if this growth is vampiric's, but I do know that the robot dog can't be hers (Too similar to last years theme)
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:17 am

My beautiful little puppy grew today :D
She was so sad and now she is not
I am so happy she feels better ♡
I still really would like to know the story if i could.
Maybe she is a guardian.

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:22 am

Mother.. Father.. Brothers. How does one run a kingdom with a broken heart? Can a child truly command such power on inexperience? If only such magic existed so as to return you to me...

I have such a cross to bear, and many duties to uphold, but I do not yet posess the strength.

What I do posess is all I have left of you.

Mother's shawl, and her brooch which Father ventured to get for her. My beads.. which my brothers kindly gave to me for my hair. My trinkets.. all I have that remains of you all after the tragedy. I must leave now.. I must find my way in this world without you lest the same fate befall me too.

I need you... I miss you all.

~~~~~~

I have returned.

I am not the pup I once was.

The years have seen me well, mother. I have found instruction and learned to control that which came to me of age. My magic is stable and great in power.

I stand alone, and yet with my people I shall never be alone again. I take my rightful seat through word and name, and claim my kingdom by my actions henceforth.

May the magic inside me grow and lead me, and my family.. they will guide me from the heavens as they always have done. One day, I shall see you all again, when I am ready.

Et lux in tenebris lucet...
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:23 am

Vampiric wrote:

Mother.. Father.. Brothers. How does one run a kingdom with a broken heart? Can a child truly command such power on inexperience? If only such magic existed so as to return you to me...

I have such a cross to bear, and many duties to uphold, but I do not yet posess the strength.

Mother's shawl, and her brooch which Father ventured to get for her. My beads.. which my brothers kindly gave to me for my hair. My trinkets.. all I have that remains of you all after the tragedy. I must leave now.. I must find my way in this world without you lest the same fate befall me too.

~~~~~~

I have returned.

The years have seen me well, mother. I have found instruction and learned to control that which came to me of age. My magic is stable and great in power.

I stand alone, and yet with my people I shall never be alone again. I take my rightful seat through word and name, and claim my kingdom by my actions henceforth.

May the magic inside me grow and lead me, and my family.. they will guide me from the heavens as they always have done. One day, I shall see you all again, when I am ready.

That's amazing o,o <3
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anfarlamb » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:24 am

Vampiric wrote:

~~~~~~

I have returned.

oooh i love it

at the end it says 'And the light shines in the darkness'

aww i lurve it so murch
Last edited by anfarlamb on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

this is an old account i rarely check on that i forget and remember periodically, so it is essentially the same as my leaving this site. i usually read through stuff for nostalgic purposes, but never really talk with any old friends on here. if any old friends are reading; i miss you. i hope everything's alright for you. if you wanna chat you can catch me on discord under my user anfarlamb . but i totally get it if that's not the thing for you. see yall around
anfarlamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaSkye » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:24 am

Vampiric wrote:

~~~~~~

I have returned.

I was right ^^

You go Vampy! Love your story<3

Also guys:
      "Norinia, Queen of Light"

She is a queen! :3
      Owned! xD
I used to love this site. I was very active, helped around with LO/LO, and engaged in the adopt communities. I found myself losing interest and seeing more toxicity on here and from people here over on other websites. I don't find myself on here anymore and I doubt I'll come back. To my friends: I miss you. I hope you're well. Hopefully 2020 gets better for us. See you on the other side.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wrenn » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:31 am

Vampiric wrote:

~~~~~~

I have returned.

It's beautiful... *tear*

UR pet giveaway!!!

GENERATION 213: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Banner Counter!
wrenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:35 am

Sakura Kuromi wrote:My guessing-List so far:
ImageFiery Gatoh
ImageLacuna Edit: CONFIRMED
ImageSketchi Edit: CONFIRMED
ImagePluma Edit: CONFIRMED
ImageBentley Edit: CONFIRMED
ImageBernouli Edit: CONFIRMED
ImageVampiric Edit: CONFIRMED
ImageDoctorDraca
ImageYağmur Edit: CONFIRMED
ImageSaikiyo Edit: CONFIRMED
ImageBerkshire
ImageAtwood Edit: CONFIRMED
ImageChia

Sakura

Yay ♥
Another one that i had guessed right ♥♥♥
Researching for houres was worth it ♥
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jessuki » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:36 am

Vampiric wrote:

~~~~~~

I have returned.

Everything about this is just... gorgeous.

I love the story. I love the pup. I love the final stage. Absolutely fantastic job, Vampiric. I love her glowing eyes and the armor. Your pet is named Queen of Light, so is that what she is? If so, I love it.
Lights On Lights Off - Join!
LIGHTS ON.
Reason: Might be slow on answering.

I rarely do anything on CS now.
My account is now mainly for talking to friends and gifting.

I was previously Flurries.
Jessuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me