Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Swiftalu » Wed May 25, 2016 4:11 pm

NaosRain wrote:To Anyone:

What was the one encounter/situation/occurrence that made you have more confidence in the things you loved to do? What pushed you to put yourself out there for the world to see? What was the final straw for you?

I've always had a lot of confidence since I was a kid, and I've become more shelled in over the years but it's still there. It's most evident in a situation that is urgent (Quite obviously) or something that is of importance. I can't really think of any examples because, quite frankly, I don't notice it myself! :'D My family tends to point it out for me.

nachoqueenzz wrote:To anyone:
Do you have any OC's?

Yup! I have quite a few on here.

crystals. wrote:
    to: mods or anyone who can edit and lock posts

what are the worst/dramatic areas to check around for?

For me, it would be the Adoptable Oekaki. Sorry guys, I love you, but there's so much that goes on down there that I don't like. </3

Pastel Gore wrote:To: Anyone who stalkswatches over the oekaki

What does it feel like to see someone do a drawing for you or a drawing with one of your favorite characters from your favourite tv/netflix/youtube series? I know my heart just jumps with joy a little!

I feel absolutely thrilled when people do drawings for me, it's always really heartwarming to get them and honestly I appreciate them all! <3 For characters that I particularly like it puts a smile on my face since it's something that I like! I'm kinda silent and lurk more for the latter question though. x'D
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Wed May 25, 2016 4:32 pm

To anyone
Whats your best and worst moments on CS? Just curious c:
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjeons » Sun May 29, 2016 11:28 am

To anyone:

What were your first impressions of CS when you first joined?
wip
strawberryjeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Tue May 31, 2016 12:09 am

TigerWriter wrote:To anyone
Whats your best and worst moments on CS? Just curious c:

There's so many good moments! Meeting new people and making friends always sticks out, even if they were gradual rather than just being 'moments'. Achieving pets you've always wanted is always good - I've been hoping to collect a full butterfly wolf collection for a very long time. Back before the UR bee/peach, I managed to get all the butterfly wolves I needed, except the UR b-wolf, through auctioning off a sorbet set, which was a great moment for me - I was so close to getting my full collection after that!
Then last year the wonderful Lyusani traded me a UR b-wolf (for insane underpay, I might add)! My collection isn't yet complete, but I'd been searching for this pet for so long it was an absolutely amazing moment, and I'm still more grateful for this than I can put into words.

I don't really remember any 'worst' moments, though. I'm sure there are some, but none come to mind immediately. Still, it's always better to focus on the good things.

PotatoAnimeGeek wrote:To anyone:

I liked it, but didn't fully understand it and found it hard to properly enjoy for a while. I didn't understand why all the horses I adopted were exactly the same. I didn't understand that they'd grow up looking different - although if I remember correctly the few I adopted did grow into the uncommon outcome anyway, but by then I understood. cx

I'm glad I stuck with this website though, it's been such a long time and I enjoy it more now than ever.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Tue May 31, 2016 12:31 am

PotatoAnimeGeek wrote:To anyone:

Ah, there are so many little things I remember about that time.
    I found CS because a moderator on the German version of Howrse had a cute little green caterpillar displayed on her profile. I was intrigued by what it was, and I clicked it because I knew that some adopts required that to grow.
    So I was led to this site, and explored a bit. I found out that the green caterpillar would grow into this pet (the old bwolf growth chart on the adoption page displayed it), and thought it was really cute and creative.
    So I adopted my very first CS pet, and eventually some more.

I was trying to get my friends to join the site, too. (Four of them did.)
    My friends thought PPS pets were really cute, but I didn't like them back then (the pose of the puppies was boring to me and their expressions looked so sad), so I ended up giving my PPSes to them.
    Their accounts are all together abandoned nowadays because I'm the only one still left playing, but my gifts remain.
    Looks like those trades were from November 2008.
    EDIT: Wow, shoot me on the spot, but it looks like the friend with the Rose PPS actually is still here! I most certainly did not expect that! Gonna have to edit that link out, then, I don't want her to get any unrequested trades/attention.

I remember longingly staring at some people's pet collections - I had fallen in love with the designs of the Noncoon and GWJ dogs, but with my measly recent pets, I couldn't get them.
    Solloby also had this wee lil' archive page where you could see all the pets, including the adopts from pre-July (now known as Advents). I loved the Vixen dog and the Hyena dog and the Raccoon rat and was sad that they didn't exist as adopts any more. Imagine my joy when we got them re-released for the 2008 Advent calendar!

My forum experience felt a bit surreal in the beginning. I was a young teenager not yet fluent in English, and while I understood a lot already, being around an English-speaking community made me feel a bit out of place.
    I didn't truly get into the community until the creation of the International Board, when the first German thread was created and made me come out of my shell a bit.
    It took me at least another year before I felt fully confident hanging out on the English boards.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Tue May 31, 2016 1:34 am

To anyone: why's your user like it is?
ImageImage
╔═════════════════╗
Hey! I'm Scion!
Currently looking for a Clone Wars RP
credit

╚═════════════════╝
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:17 pm

To anyone: What's it like being a mod on Chicken Smoothie? I'm a mod myself on another site and it's a lot of fun, but how've your experiences been on this gigantic site? XD XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lydia♡ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:18 am

to: any staffie
What's your favorite songs(s) from panic! at The disco (if you know them )
Join GISH!
http://gvwy.io/q8wgu4a
Click this link to join and enter to win a GISHBUS :^)
Lydia♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:53 am

To the GH: What was it like finding out that you were going to create some kitten adopts? :D

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:15 am

smofir. wrote:To the GH: What was it like finding out that you were going to create some kitten adopts? :D

At first I was just super excited because I honestly never even thought about the possibility of making a CS pet. After the initial shock I got kind of nervous knowing that so many people would own my cat and see it. It's a pretty intimidating thought cx

Overall I was very thrilled though c:
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me