[CS Items Popular Values Guide]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: [CS Items Popular Values Guide]

Postby simon ghost riley » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:10 am

thank you this really helps me out as someone who isnt too familiar with item values!
π–“π–”π–œ π–œπ–Š'π–—π–Š 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–†π–‘π–”π–“π–Š . . .

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Ι’Κ€α΄€Κκœ±α΄Ι΄ | Κœα΄‡/ʜΙͺᴍ | α΄€α΄…α΄œΚŸα΄›

Κ€α΄‡α΄˜α΄›ΙͺΚŸα΄‡ α΄‡Ι΄α΄›Κœα΄œκœ±Ιͺα΄€κœ±α΄› | Κ™Ιͺᴏʟᴏɒʏ α΄α΄€α΄Šα΄Κ€ | α΄€Κ€α΄›Ιͺκœ±α΄›

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . π–™π–π–—π–”π–šπ–Œπ– 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‡π–”π–“π–Š
simon ghost riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neoncherry64 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:44 am

Thank you for making this guide! An update to the item guide was highly overdue. I hope to see this possibly expanded in the future to items worth β€˜09 rares and up as well! Like Eros, 12 days of Christmas items, nick laptop, etc. I also noticed the store scarves aren’t on here either.

My only question is that looking at the successful item trades thread, I couldn’t find any trades for the blue and orange bunny suits that were a MA, all the successful trades were 1-2 β€˜09 rares. I do agree that they are worth more than that now that the brown suit is trading for so much.
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:56 am

Neoncherry64 wrote:Thank you for making this guide! I definitely agree that this was highly overdue. I hope to see this possibly expanded in the future to items worth β€˜09 rares and up as well! Like Eros, 12 days of Christmas items, nick laptop, etc.

My only question is that looking at the successful item trades thread, I couldn’t find any trades for the blue and orange bunny suits that were a MA, more like 1-2 β€˜09 rares. I’m just wondering where you got that value from. I do agree that they are worth more than that now that the brown suit is trading for so much.

Thanks for the question! Here's a trade valuing the orange suit at around a MA. I did my own bulk trade a while ago for the bunny pieces, included here, which I valued at 1 MA. There aren't too many trades valuing them at all, unfortunately, so it's hard for me to give more examples, but I hope this helps!
teddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howl's Moving Castle » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:59 am

i would say the frog suit and Astronaut suit go for .25 personally. and ghost horse is about .5 but everything else seem to look correct i find this very helpful. i would love to see more item values added at some point
Last edited by Howl's Moving Castle on Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Howl's Moving Castle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badass skeleton » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:00 am

mark
badass skeleton is no more
badass skeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neoncherry64 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:03 am

gay wrote:Thanks for the question! Here's a trade valuing the orange suit at around a MA. I did my own bulk trade a while ago for the bunny pieces, included here, which I valued at 1 MA. There aren't too many trades valuing them at all, unfortunately, so it's hard for me to give more examples, but I hope this helps!

Thank you for the answer! My only other question is if store items like the store scarves and the holly fairy set will be added. I know they are also quite valuable!

Edit: and silly glasses 1 and 2 from 2009 April fools!
Last edited by Neoncherry64 on Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:04 am

Neoncherry64 wrote:
gay wrote:Thanks for the question! Here's a trade valuing the orange suit at around a MA. I did my own bulk trade a while ago for the bunny pieces, included here, which I valued at 1 MA. There aren't too many trades valuing them at all, unfortunately, so it's hard for me to give more examples, but I hope this helps!

Thank you for the answer! My only other question is if store items like the store scarves and the holly fairy set will be added. I know they are also quite valuable!

I'll be adding those right now actually, I must've forgotten.
teddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:12 am

I'm not an expert on item values by any stretch of the imagination so grain-of-salt here, but I traded one MA's worth for each of the shadow creature items from halloween 2010~ :0
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:16 am

Loelya wrote:I'm not an expert on item values by any stretch of the imagination so grain-of-salt here, but I traded one MA's worth for each of the shadow creature items from halloween 2010~ :0

You're correct, will add!
teddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sweetfrog » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:20 am

Hey just a note I noticed there’s not a ( . ) In front of the value for the flower tail bracelet! Right now it says 25 nons, just a little fyi

Sweetfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me