GH Litter Discussion 2021

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2021

Postby | Aloy | » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:04 am

SkunkSmell wrote:
lotusmoon9 wrote:
| Aloy | wrote:Ooh that's a good question. Well the fall has leaves to play in, and winter has snow to play in... I'll say summer is her least favorite because thunderstorms are scary and hot weather! (This will make a lot more sense once you know the inspiration for my kitty lol)

My kitty makes me think of something I love a lot, so I thought about that a lot. And for an interest? It has got to be squirrels!

hmmm....doesnt like hot weather, so has thick fur? i dont know maybe Aloys kitty is based on some other animal....scared of thunderstorms and loves squirrels reminds me of my dog lol lol so maybe aloys kitty is based on a pet dog and is that short tailed one based on a dog like a doberman/pinscher or something lol lol crazy theories :D :D

I agree! It sounds a lot like a dog theme. Maybe a dog breed that’s commonly found in cold areas like a husky? None of the outcomes so far remind me of a dog, so I don’t think it has reached its middle stage yet. Maybe the thing |Aloy| loves is their own pet dog??

It feels like a good moment to throw this earlier clue back up.... ;) Y'all are on the right track!
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:43 am

aloys - its reminding me of a golden retriever lol but there are many golden doggos :)
zels- its called myra and likes water? is it a mermaid-kitten kinda pet? :D hehe what else loves water? seals, other water birds, fish, frogs lol i dont know :D
swishys- maybe dessert themed? maybe has stars on it? lol

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:03 pm

oh my goodness
:o

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skunksmell » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:07 pm

odin wrote:oh my goodness

That’s def a moth 😲
Unless it’s not…
skunksmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:10 pm

SkunkSmell wrote:
odin wrote:oh my goodness

That’s def a moth 😲
Unless it’s not…

It's so beautiful. <3

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:56 pm

| Aloy | wrote:<snip>
Ooh that's a good question. Well the fall has leaves to play in, and winter has snow to play in... I'll say summer is her least favorite because thunderstorms are scary and hot weather! (This will make a lot more sense once you know the inspiration for my kitty lol)

My kitty makes me think of something I love a lot, so I thought about that a lot. And for an interest? It has got to be squirrels! Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3343628&p=131256831&hilit=dog#p131256831

<snip>

It feels like a good moment to throw this earlier clue back up.... ;) Y'all are on the right track!

I thought those were dog legs! And dogs love to chase squirrels!

Edit

I was doing some searching and thinking (which in my case can be dangerous since I tend to end up way off base,but thinking Idid). I started to look at your CNY Dog Hoard, which made me look at what they were based off - the Lion Dance. As I was looking into that, there was mention of how the Chinese Northern Lion resembles the Pekingese or Foo Dogs. Foo Dogs resembles the Chow Chow and Shih Tzu. Then I started to wonder if maybe Aloy likes these dogs, so I thought I’d see if I can find information about which dog(s) Aloy likes. That lead me to this forum: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3343628&p=131256831&hilit=dog#p131256831

Aloy posted in July 2020 this:” I recently started on this game! I've been playing for about a month now, or so? My username over there is Orchid (#1560264). Anyone who wants to, feel free to send a friend request over there! I am currently thinking about specializing in Irish Terriers and Airedale Terriers. Besides that, I am working on the diversity achievement for the most part.”

So I looked up the Irish Terriers and Airedale Terriers. Here is a photo of an Irish Terrier

The coloring and texture of the fur look similar to the image that Aloy gave us for a clue. Maybe Aloy’s kitty will end up being an Irish Terrier or Airedale Terrier, though I’m leaning more towards the Irish Terrier. Just a thought (see, my thinking makes me go all over the place! Scary, huh?)

Oh, and based on images I saw, it seems like they like snow!

Edit - one more image where you can see the back paws a bit better

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:53 pm

oooh catmother i like your theory for aloys kitties!!!

todays kitty seems to have fins? maybe its fish based? and so its zels?

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:29 am

catmother456 wrote:
| Aloy | wrote:<snip>
Ooh that's a good question. Well the fall has leaves to play in, and winter has snow to play in... I'll say summer is her least favorite because thunderstorms are scary and hot weather! (This will make a lot more sense once you know the inspiration for my kitty lol)

My kitty makes me think of something I love a lot, so I thought about that a lot. And for an interest? It has got to be squirrels! Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3343628&p=131256831&hilit=dog#p131256831

<snip>

-snip-

The coloring and texture of the fur look similar to the image that Aloy gave us for a clue. Maybe Aloy’s kitty will end up being an Irish Terrier or Airedale Terrier, though I’m leaning more towards the Irish Terrier. Just a thought (see, my thinking makes me go all over the place! Scary, huh?)

-snip-

This was some amazing sleuthing!! My dog is indeed one of those two breeds!
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:29 am

Yay! I guessed right! And just for reference, here is an image of an Airedale Terrier

Edit:

I’m thinking this kitty might be Lucky’s kitty

Lucky’s kitties always have line edits and lots of details. Though this one doesn’t have silver and old sprinkles, it does have a golden underside and what appears as silvery looking horns. In my search for clues, I keep ending up back to this dressup. It as made on April 1st, 2021 - https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4548595

Its title, Ahoy! UP IS DOWN! is a reference to Pirates of the Caribbean - World’s End, and in that movie, there are mermaids. And mermaids have been added to Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World. I get a mermaid feel from this kitty, so maybe this kitty is a nod to the mermaids in the movie and/or at the ride.

Of course, this is probably just a dress up and has nothing to do with this kitty, but since I was getting mermaid vibes from it, and believe it is Lucky’s based on Lucky’s previous kitties’ details,and the fact that I can’t find any clues, I figured I throw it out there. Even if this is not a clue, and maybe this kitty isn’t mermaid based, I still think it is Lucky’s.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GatheringRosesInSnow » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 pm

the puff/breath of wind kitty could also reference the PoTC link too (wind blows sails, and the "it's very windy here" mention (or hint?) lucky left earlier in the chat.

I dunno, while the kitten reminds me really strongly of Wobbuffet's little swimming cat from 2019, the pattern feels a bit more like lucky's 2019 kitten as well. But if lucky holds true to their previous habit of editting the kitten then that blows this theory so far off course that we might have to chart our way to a new theory.

Always love how the GH team manage to keep us guessing so well each year too :D
GatheringRosesInSnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me