-Firestar-s Guide: How To Get The Dog Of Your Dreams

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: -Firestar-s Guide: How To Get The Dog Of Your Dreams

Postby staff delete » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:12 pm

really nice! love the idea of the code and keep adding it. i am going to try that now!!!
delete
staff delete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubiza » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks! I found this very helpful and easy to understand! :mrgreen:

hello yes there's some pretty awesome bunnies which have instruments which i basically want to hoard so please send trades with them in/easter eggs thank you!

trades fanfiction muse fanclub contest roleplay tumblr paperclip

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
bubiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MojoDash » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 am

Hi there, thanks so much for the help! Whenever I try to add a number to the url (to find a pet from the same month) it says that the pet cannot be found! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=313880811

Thanks, :D
MojoDash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Awesome Meerkat » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 am

This is really helpful :) I'm not exactly interested in the dogs because I'm a crazy cat lady, but maybe it will help me get a rare cat :)
There's one thing I want to ask about, though. Does the quote…

Okay, now that you some of those pups brewing, visit the CS Free Adoptions thread. Typically, last months pets are in there. Ex: it is Dec, so most people are giving away November pets.

…imply that it is acceptable on CS to trade away a free pet given from an adoptions thread, or is it just a way to get more dogs from your collection? (On other sites this is not okay, but I just wanted to make sure.) Thanks!
Get well soon! <3 XD

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Awesome Meerkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 am

ThowraBrumbyGirl wrote:Hi there, thanks so much for the help! Whenever I try to add a number to the url (to find a pet from the same month) it says that the pet cannot be found! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=313880811

We are not on pet id number 313 million. Are you sure you're taking off the number that's there to get a +1 to the count? ;)

The Awesome Meerkat wrote:This is really helpful :) I'm not exactly interested in the dogs because I'm a crazy cat lady, but maybe it will help me get a rare cat :)
There's one thing I want to ask about, though. Does the quote…

Okay, now that you some of those pups brewing, visit the CS Free Adoptions thread. Typically, last months pets are in there. Ex: it is Dec, so most people are giving away November pets.

…imply that it is acceptable on CS to trade away a free pet given from an adoptions thread, or is it just a way to get more dogs from your collection? (On other sites this is not okay, but I just wanted to make sure.) Thanks!

It's up to you. Some people don't like trading pets from the adoption thread, but unless the adopter has put a rule in like 'please don't trade it' then I don't see why not. Even if something like this bothers you, just stick that pet in your collection and use the pet from your collection to boost your trade folder. It's the same means to an end.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby val velocity » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 am

-Huggles Firestar-
I luffes you ;u;
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

i won't be on here often, but you can reach me on lioden.

ϟ

lioden referral: #91886

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
val velocity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 am

Aww thanks. Cute avvie btw ;)
ImageImage
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MojoDash » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:47 pm

-Firestar- wrote:
ThowraBrumbyGirl wrote:Hi there, thanks so much for the help! Whenever I try to add a number to the url (to find a pet from the same month) it says that the pet cannot be found! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=313880811

We are not on pet id number 313 million. Are you sure you're taking off the number that's there to get a +1 to the count? ;)

Well, I don't know why 313 was there! I kind of get it, but how do you know which number to add to get it from the same month?
MojoDash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:07 am

ThowraBrumbyGirl wrote:
-Firestar- wrote:

Well, I don't know why 313 was there! I kind of get it, but how do you know which number to add to get it from the same month?

You just add or subtract a number. So if the ID number of the pet you have is 100, look at IDs 101, 102, 103, 99, 98 etc.
If you have pet 61005687, then you look at 61005688, 61005689, 61005690....
ImageImage
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me