GH Litter Discussion 2023

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2023

Postby General Chaos » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:06 am

So thanks to @catmother for the post bringing this hint to light.

As stated in their post (page 10) the comment under the dressup was this:

𝄆?

Again, as they stated the bottom portion is a repeat music symbol and a question mark.

星 this simply means 'star' or 'satellite'

Konpeito is this kitties favorite food. Specifically the pink ones. These are also called 'sugar stars.'

Obviously, we are getting blessed with a other space cat. But what does the repeating symbol mean? Here are ... A few ideas.

A star / iPTF14hls
    Simple enough, right? The two star hints lead us that way. But what does it have to do with a repeating symbol? Let me explain. There is a study on a star that states there is an event called "Pulsational Pair Instability Supernova." In these cases, stars more than 50 times more massive than the Sun burn with cores so hot that they convert energy into matter and antimatter. Such a star might be able to repeat that process several times over the course of decades, slowly shrinking until it runs out of fuel and finally goes supernova in a more traditional manner.
    source

Repeating radio signal
    If we go by the 'star' hints just leading us to space, we could potentially go this route. Astronomers have detected a repeating radio signal from an exoplanet and the star that it orbits, both located 12 light-years away from Earth. The signal suggests that the Earth-size planet may have a magnetic field and perhaps even an atmosphere.
    Repeating radio signals have also been going on for a few years. There's articles as far back as 2020.
    source

Just a couple of ideas I've been throwing around in my head. Still no leads as to which kitty could be based on these things, hopefully we will get more hints as it grows!

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:05 pm

Tonight’s kitty is so wonderful!

And I think it is axelandria’s kitty! After all, it grew today! 7/13! Which is axelandria’s birthday!

Speaking of.. Happy Birthday axelandria! 🎂 🎉 🎈

Edit - buy do I need to get sleep and look at the month’s closer. It’s only June! 😂

Edit 2 - General Chaos! I love what you are posting! I also was looking at the konpeito candy being sugar stars. I found that the Star Bits in Super Mario Galaxy were modeled after konpeito, and that you can feed the Luma and Lumalee these Star Bits. Obviously one of us not me is actually using great thought processes and one of us yep me has a very muddled mind :lol:

Edit 3 - I am beginning to think this is axel’s kitty, even if I have the birthday month completely wrong. The edited ears remind me of axel’s kitty from last year.

The one thing I can’t seem to figure out is the 713 hint. 7/13 is axel’s birthday not to be mistaking for 6/13 but beyond that I can’t seem to find what else it could be. I thought the circles looked kind of planetary, but could also be bubbles. There is a leve 713 in Bubble Shooter so maybe this is a reference to that. But I still am thinking this is axel’s kitty. and if this is planetary, there is a Kepler-713b planet that is a Neptune-like exoplanet but I really don’t think this hint refers to that

Edit 4 - General Chaos - Eagle Eye was the other GH staff I thought may have made this kitty! My reason for not saying it is her kitty is I thought the bubble pattern should have been on the body as the kitty stage, but what you posted makes me think “Oh! Maybe that is why it wasn’t there!”. The body pattern did carry over so this kitty could also be Eagle’s. I can’t wait to see if one of us is right, or if we both have to go back to the drawing board lol!

Edit 5 - we’ve been discussing this n the discord server and agree that ashki’s is gong to be a pps, and we thing Lennie’s will probably be a pps as well. I’m also being to wonder if swishy’s will be a pps as well. There are 3 outcomes left to grow, so most likely they will be pps outcomes and we need to figure out which 3 will have the pps outcomes.
Last edited by catmother456 on Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpi3.14 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:05 pm

catmother456 wrote:Tonight’s kitty is so wonderful!

And I think it is axelandria’s kitty! After all, it grew today! 6*/13! Which is axelandria’s birthday!

Speaking of.. Happy Birthday axelandria! 🎂 🎉 🎈

I absolutely love the design of this kitty! so pretty <3

*changed the date to match the current month!
Magpi3.14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:06 pm

catmother456 wrote:-snippy snap-

Edit 2 - General Chaos! I love what you are posting! I also was looking at the konpeito candy being sugar stars. I found that the Star Bits in Super Mario Galaxy were modeled after konpeito, and that you can feed the Luma and Lumalee these Star Bits. Obviously one of us not me is actually using great thought processes and one of us yep me has a very muddled mind :lol:

Haha thank you! I saw that too and couldn't decide if the kitty may lean more towards space of video game. The hidden message you pointed out just kinda swayed me from video games.

And no absolutely not I love what you post haha i would have never known it was a repeating music symbol without your post. It's a team effort :)

I could still be completely off too, I do tend to think more logically so sometimes a clue goes right over my head LOL

Edit::

Also AHHHH today's cat?! It's so pretty.

Edit #2::

Okay this might be a long shot but what if Eagle's first post was the biggest hint?

"Popping out to say that I won't be hiding anything outside of this thread \o/"

Making potentially this cat being Eagle's cat?

The only thing I can't put my finger on is why they would prefer the mountains over a beach?

There is a mountain called bubble mountain but again, it's a long shot.

Just throwing this out there.

Look, another edit::

@Catmother I know I'm so excited to see who's it is.

Also has anyone mentioned Ashki's kitty? It's 100% going to be a PPS, if it's never been said yet. They said we would KNOW it was their kitty. All of their previous kitties have been PPS, so pretty safe to say if a PPS pops up it'll be Ashki's.

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:22 pm

General Chaos wrote:
    Blume is such a lovely name for this kitty!

I had so much fun researching all of the potentials for your kitty and scanning all your posts for any clues. Not only was it a joy but I also learned so much? So many fun facts about mushrooms and algea (even caves, which I researched for about an hour before ruling it out.)

I absolutely love this little fella's design as well, I'm a sucker for those line edits cx I cannot WAIT to see this kitty full grown.

This litter has to be a favorite of mine in the GH Litter category. The color pallete is just gorgeous.

Thank you! I'm so glad you had fun researching, I loved the link you found between mushroom coral and Blume's tail - I had no idea they existed but can see the accidental similarity haha ^^
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:57 pm

this is in fact my kitty! their name is boba :)

the hint was my birthday, 7/13 or july 13. this kitty grew on day 7 and then day 13!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:00 pm

axelandria wrote:

the hint was my birthday, 7/13 or july 13. this kitty grew on day 7 and then day 13!

Boba is so pretty!
    I love tuffed ears on kitties, and their design is so pretty!

@catmother You got it! The numbers confused me so much but you were right, they were dates. Just both days. Not a month and a day haha I would have never guessed. I was so far off I was looking at area codes LOL.
    Now to figure out which is Eagle's...hm

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:42 pm

General Chaos wrote:
axelandria wrote:

Boba is so pretty!
    I love tuffed ears on kitties, and their design is so pretty!

@catmother You got it! The numbers confused me so much but you were right, they were dates. Just both days. Not a month and a day haha I would have never guessed. I was so far off I was looking at area codes LOL.
    Now to figure out which is Eagle's...hm

I love boba! Such a pretty cat! And I was so close, yet so far lol!

I’m still trying to figure out if that day 5 kitty is Ashki’s or Eagle’s. I am leaning towards Ashki right now more than Eagle’s. Eagle’s kitties always seem to have more detailing than the day 5 kitty which becomes more elaborate when it is fully grown. So either Eagle’s kitty hasn’t grown, or will be a PPS. I say this as I impatiently wait for the other kitties to grow lol

I believe Lennie’s has not grown and will be a PPS, which can also be part of that repeat symbol as well.

As for swishy, I am suspecting a PPS. We know their cat loves pranks and fun, and the PPS would definitely throw us off since all previous cats were not pps. As for the Wizard of Oz/TIn Man/If I only had a heart clue, it makes me think swishy’s cat may be an animal that has no heart, like coral, sea cucumbers, starfish, or something like that, or maybe…a giraffe. This is only based off of this quote and image that kept popping up when I was looking for animals with no heart

“Giraffes are heartless creatures”

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lounah » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:04 pm

Boba and Mer look good together! Bubbles and Foam <3
Lounah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:24 pm

Lounah wrote:Boba and Mer look good together! Bubbles and Foam <3

Aw yeah I agree!
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me