GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:00 am

yondu wrote:
did some digging in kyar's groups.
kyar you have so many pet groups jesus christ
in the salmonella group, the names of the first two pets: "Looking through my groups eh?" "how sure are you you'll find a hint?"
i didnt find anything else in that group, but the next group, serene hearts, there's a pet named "Still looking for my hidden hint?" in the group "111" there's this random pet, unsure if that's an important thing, though. on the last page of that group is this pet, which i find a little ,, dare i say ,, fishy? i think i may have skipped a group/hint, but the next thing i found was this group, two pets named "Well you're right enough. Next step!" "Ask the sweetest one in my Corner." i'm not entirely sure what that means,,, then there's this for reference group, which may mean something. her null pps's all have id numbers as their names, but i dont think any of them match their actual numbers,but i'm too lazy to check. that's all i've found so far. i'll edit this/update once i find more things

Ah, you’re working so hard and I’m just now realizing that was a hint from last year, sorry! I’ll admit right now that there aren’t any hints in my groups, just the stuff I’ve talked about here!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:06 am

That was some great detective work, no doubt! But there’s still more to be seen and puzzled out with my latest hint. Keep in mind, I like to add a little guidance on my hints in my messages. What have I said lately that catches your eye?
Have a good day y'all.
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:08 am

Kyar wrote:That was some great detective work, no doubt! But there’s still more to be seen and puzzled out with my latest hint. Keep in mind, I like to add a little guidance on my hints in my messages. What have I said lately that catches your eye?

Cel instead of sell?
    Hmmm.

I have a feeling as to which cat is yours, but I need more evidence to make a call-out because I don't want to go off gut instincts.
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PawzTheDrFoxFan » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:11 am

Kyar wrote:That was some great detective work, no doubt! But there’s still more to be seen and puzzled out with my latest hint. Keep in mind, I like to add a little guidance on my hints in my messages. What have I said lately that catches your eye?

There's small, transparent text here! The text reads "Keep in mind, I like to add a little guidance on my hints in my messages. What have I said lately that catches your eye?"
PawzTheDrFoxFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonshadow3 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:17 am

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! is it just me or does it look like the cat is looking at a scar?
Imageio | Any Pronouns
Check out my partner in crime Anaarchism!
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peaxhy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:19 am

Moonshadow3 wrote:Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! is it just me or does it look like the cat is looking at a scar?

I thought that too!
credits wrote:sheena~killjoy
peaxhy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:11 am

If you guys can figure out all 4 of my clue words, and connect them to my outcome in the proper way, I’ll confirm my kitten!
Have a good day y'all.
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 am

ove wrote:
Moonshadow3 wrote:Image

I thought that too!

Well...
I think that scar is something that reminds the kitty of the spirits that haunt him. Perhaps that’s the reason why they haunt him.

And Kyar:

“Cel”
“Gooey”

Heh. I’ll edit this when I find more.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MayZippy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:59 am

Kyar wrote:
You all have some interesting guesses, but you haven’t got [size/=103]years[//size] to figure it out.
I don’t know when my cat will grow, I didn’t pick specific dates - but I would like to see you [size/=103]marking[//size]this one down as solved before the adult is revealed!

I knew the phrasing was weird; look at the edits Kyar made to the font. "years" and "marking" are the keywords... maybe the adult/kitten has a number written on it? Or maybe it looks really old/young??

Edit: I also noticed this, so there's 2 more we need to find.
Kyar wrote:
If you guys can figure out all 4 of my clue words, and connect them to my outcome in the proper way, I’ll confirm my kitten!
MayZippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:05 am

MayZippy wrote:
Kyar wrote:
You all have some interesting guesses, but you haven’t got [size/=103]years[//size] to figure it out.
I don’t know when my cat will grow, I didn’t pick specific dates - but I would like to see you [size/=103]marking[//size]this one down as solved before the adult is revealed!

I knew the phrasing was weird; look at the edits Kyar made to the font. "years" and "marking" are the keywords... maybe the adult/kitten has a number written on it? Or maybe it looks really old/young??

Edit: I also noticed this, so there's 2 more we need to find.
Kyar wrote:

I think the third would be Gooey, so one more. "Did" is bold in his confirmation post.

Edit;; Wait, in the confirmation post (the post confirming the 'meaning' of the Gooey hint), he says Cel instead of Sell. That has to be a clue.
    ?Gooey? Cel Years Marking
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me