November Discussion Thread V.2

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread V.2

Postby stripez » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:48 am

Night Bender wrote:I was suprised by the cats rarity as I got none of the OMG so common, 1 of the very common and 3 of the uncommon xD

lol I got one of each
she/her . adult . canadian . Image
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sethera » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:49 am

vampiress04 wrote:
Night Bender wrote:I was suprised by the cats rarity as I got none of the OMG so common, 1 of the very common and 3 of the uncommon xD

lol I got one of each

All the cats I adopted turned into the first outcome. xD
Sethera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ignite444 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 am

I'm surprised they added the rarities for this month so early on.
All Steven Universe images made by moi.

ignite444

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruruskadoo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:04 am

ignite444 wrote:I'm surprised they added the rarities for this month so early on.

I don't think they added this month's early, they just added last month's really late. XD All the creatures from last month still didn't have rarities, so it felt like it was about time to me. Besides, it's better to get that out of the way before the Advent starts.
She/her, irregular hours but I'll try to get back to you as fast as I can
Ruruskadoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:15 am

Fiery Gatoh wrote:Hopefully when Pluma's pup grows people will start posting their reviews of the whole litter. I always find it very interesting to see how much people can differ in their opinions of the same pets ^_^

I need to work on my reviews, I haven't done pet reviews in so long I'm kinda rusty. But now I'm all motivated since a staffer wants reviews!
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steffi. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:18 am

Fiery Gatoh wrote:Hopefully when Pluma's pup grows people will start posting their reviews of the whole litter. I always find it very interesting to see how much people can differ in their opinions of the same pets ^_^

I'll definitely be doing reviews for all of them. Though I can't say I'll have many negative things to say. xD All of the outcomes from this year's litter are amazing. <3
Steffi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:24 am

I will, I've kind of wanted to. lol

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Aragorn~ » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:28 am

Steffi.Labbeagle wrote:

I'll definitely be doing reviews for all of them. Though I can't say I'll have many negative things to say. xD All of the outcomes from this year's litter are amazing. <3

Oooooh sounds fun. I'll give it a go muahahaha XD
Isn't he adorable <3 My absolute fave.
Pet's name: Blacktuft

My record for wishlist pets achieved in a week is 192! Send me a trade to lend a hand on mission cut down the 30 page wishlist.
ImageImageImage
~Aragorn~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeroxidePrincess » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:35 am

I'll have to do a review. I've never done one before. So pumped for Pluma's pup!
PeroxidePrincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 am

Review, you said? Weeeel, I'm not going to comment on each of the pets, because there are some that I don't really have to say anything special about (unless I thought that repeating the line "just not my personal taste" would be interesting in any way), but whatevs, here's a review on at least some of these cuties...

It's been said before that the head of this one looks slightly weird, with the fluff removed and all; yet it doesn't really bother me at all. While I did notice the same thing as others before and after me, and as opposed to, for example, Pitch Black's dog, I can easily ignore this... anomaly x)
I love the cloak and staff, this dog makes me think of some wandering wizard of some kind. Maybe one who can control the wind. Watch out for this guy when you're in the mountains :D
The pattern of the fur adds a nice touch to it as well. I associated those light blue swirls with a chilly winter breeze c:

Most people adore the big, fluffy tail on this girl.
I don't really. It's nothing that throws me off so much that I dislike the outcome, but a normal tail would have been nicer IMO.
It's a cute idea, though, and well... everything else about this pet I like. The design is ... elegant. I like the necklace, and the moon marking is beautiful :D

I love the idea for this dog. Love it, love it.
And the colours fit the theme so well that normally this dog should have went straight into my favourites group.
Hadn't it been for the facial expression, especially the eyes.
I really wish the dog would smile or, dunno, maybe look...mischievous?
But to me it looks a bit... annoyed, and the eyes somehow spooky.
So I had to part from it. But the design itself is really cool. Guess I figured out who Squiddy's best friend is :D

This girl is beautiful. The lineart edits look so nice; making it a species that I'd probably search for in the depths of a luminescent dream world forest.
The hero followed the mystical creature to a pond, stars reflecting in the silent water; the gracile canine hovering over it, waiting for something to happen...
Who are you, fairy-dog, and why do you pay a visit to me?
...Clearly one of my favourite designs. Love it!

She's so cute. Just... cute. Beautiful. I don't really know how to describe this outcome, but it has all my sympathy.
The scarf, headband, design, the chilly air surrounding her... everything.
This is the girl you'd meet on a walk through snow-covered meadows on a cold winter morning.
You're out there, just bathing in the light of the frozen sun, and she's doing the same. Maybe you'll stand next to each other while admiring the beauty of the landscape for a while, exchanging not a single word, and after a while continue your walk, each in a different direction.
I like this dog. A lot.

I missed this outcome, but I'll definitely trade for it when the demand has died down a bit.
The design is simple, but gorgeous. I love the fact that it's a bobtail. Bobtails are cute, and it somehow fits this outcome very well.
Nice, smooth colours.
The only thing I'm not extremely fond of are the mismatched eyes, but they don't really bother me either.
I love this dog, it has a kind of charme that I can't put a finger on.

Lolo, like everyone I'm absolutely in love with this guy here. The lineart edits are done very well, the colours are well chosen/spread, and oooooh that fluffy mane~
Yes, I like the mane a lot, much more even than the tail or the wings xD It's cute.
One thing that I can't get out of my head is that this doggie looks a bit... well-fed, but whatevs, that's cute c:
It can still fly, right? :'D

Oh moonlily, this dog is an absolute beauty.
If Kaycee's dog is a winter girl, this one's her spring sister.
She's that girl everyone wants to hang out with because she's cheerful and gorgeous c:
A bit mysterious, too. Who knows what she's thinking about right now?

There are no words needed to express how much I love this outcome.
I loved it from it's second stage on, and the edits are just...wow. Tyr dared to make those very big changes, and succeeded.
This guy is among my favourites of this whole month. Stunning.
Althouuuuugh the beak looks a bit funny. But whatevs, this dog- err... carnogryphon? looks like it really enjoys fun :D

Someone needs to genetically engineer a real life replica of this dog.
It's awesome, and I want it as a pet <3

This dog is one of my favourite designs of the litter. The pattern looks wonderful, and the idea of continuing the lines in tha "background" adds that certain something to it... I was surprised to see it, and it was an enjoyable surprise.
There isn't much I need to say, other than that I really, really like this dog.
Great job, Drizzle!

Another lovely dog with lovely lineart edits. Nothing less than we'd have expected from Vampy, of course, but even with an eye on the artist's name -having seen other staff dogs before- this dog was a nice surprise.
I didn't like it all that much in it's pup stage, but now I do love it.
I personally would have preferred it to come without wings, I guess, but even with them it's still beautiful.
The hair is boss :3
And... is it weird that I see this outcome as male?
Most people seem to see it as a female, but it looks like a guy to me c:

This is the dog I'm most excited about. I mean... cervine~ <3
I really want it to grow tonight. Really. I am dead sure I'll love it to death :D

For the rest of the staff dogs there just isn't much to say. I could comment on them, too, but well, there's nothing really bad about them, they're just not my taste. And I'd rather let others talk about them, especially if they have more to say than me :D

Image Image Image
One truly amazing litter <3
Cloud cats, whoo~ I like clouds. And cats. And... everything about this litter.
The night cat is my favourite, it's simply incredible, especially with the north star on it's head and all :D
The daylight cat looks like such a sweetie. And the thunder cat... no words needed :D
Beautiful, all of them.

Image Image
Image Image
One of the best 2nd Gen litters ever.
The parents are a brilliant choice, and the designs of their pups very, very well-done.
My favourites are the sunset null and the PPS, but I love them all.
Simply wonderful.

Image Image Image
How can this one month be so amazing!?
Weve got a great staff litter, one of my favourite cat litters ever, one of my favourite 2nd gen litters ever, and now also one of my favourite bwolf litters ever.
Sunset colours, oh dear I love sunset colours~
The middle one I love most, but really, they're all great.
The colours, the design... beautiful <33 Just plain beautiful <3

Image Image
It saddens me that these may be our last spiders.
I love the spiders, and... just aww :c
But they're a great last litter. Such cheerful colours. They make me happy, yes they do <3
I mean, just look at them - they're candy spiders~

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me