November Discussion Thread V.2

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread V.2

Postby KamikazeDaBigBadWolf » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:17 am

Pet's name: Bathmil
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Why?! Why must you be so lovely? *Strokes head Sigh* Yet another hoard for me I have a love for these. ♥
Pet's name: Netherworld
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I occasionally account sit for my sibling BoxLlama. Only on events and they will for me sometimes!!
KamikazeDaBigBadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steffi. » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 pm

I finally finished writing all of my reviews. Warning: I have nothing bad to say. xD
Done in alphabetical order by artist because I'm like that. o3o

Bernouli
This was one of the few who I guessed the artist correctly. xD I had a feeling it was Bern's right away. I had a feeling that the wing marking might lead to wings, but I was completely impressed with the final outcome. I love the hat and tail, especially since there was really no hint towards them, and the claws are a nice touch. It has a very overall mysterious feeling, and was well done. I also really like the spirit/ghost/soul/whatever else people think it is. You're so cute, Blu! ;P

Captain Kaycee
To be perfectly honest, I was a little unimpressed with this one at first. But then I felt like every time I looked at it, I noticed something else. The pretty eyes. The blue-tipped ears and tail. The fog around it. The tail band. The dots under the eyes. How the shoulder almost looks shattered, like broken ice. It's really very detailed and beautiful. Well done, Kaycee~

Clowesia
Oh jeez, this one surprised me. xD I overlooked the completely white pup, and then it turned into this tentacled creature and I was rather shocked, especially since Clowesia said she didn't have much time to make something really spectacular. I like how this was done, from the detailed tentacles to the scale-like patterns and thin pupils. I bow to you Clowesia, Queen of Trollvember. XD

Drizzle
If someone doesn't like this pet, they're crazy. It looks like a little tree is growing from it, and it's very detailed and beautiful. The pattern on the dog reminds me of stain glass or a butterfly. The dog looks very delicate and almost breakable, which I believe is a difficult thing to pull of. But you did it well. :3

Fiery Gatoh
This is definitely one of the simpler designs, but I rather like it. I've always had a thing for flame designs. I also like that the middle tail is different than the other two. It's very pretty in its own, simple way. n_n

Hekomi
What rating do you think I give this dog?
It's a pretty obscure number, you've probably never heard of it.
Okay, I love this dog, mostly because I love hipsters, which is exactly what I think of when I see this dog. xD All he needs is a scarf and he's set~ Love the goatee, love the glasses, love the hair fluff (with coloured highlights of course), love the colour pattern, love everything. #YOLO

Leurai
Fffffffff. It's so pudgy and round and adorable. I absolutely love chubby things, and this one is so cute. I like the black and white, because it makes the blue eye pop. And the tail is adorable (I love cute tails xD).

Moonflight
Oh, this pet is so lovely. All of the little dots and swirls are beautiful, and the colours match so nicely. Even the tail is curled! Plus it has the classic scruffy Moonflight ears, which is just perfect, and those eyes are stunning. I was so happy with this pet overall. <3

moonlily
This pet didn't stand out in particular to me at first, but I do see how lovely it is. It carries a sort of elegance, and its edits are beautiful. The flowers and fluff make it look gentle and soft. The edits remind me a bit of a Saluki. Either way, it's very graceful looking and I like it a lot.

Orchid Sprig
The little dots remind me of lace or doilies or something. xD The 'leg warmers' and the matching bit at the base of the tail add to that effect. I like how the moon marking sort of matches the star necklace, and the dots on the head along with the moon look almost like a headpiece. It's very simple while intricate at the same time, which is something I never really considered a possible thing to happen.

PitchBlack
It's so fuzzy! The long cheek fur is adorable, and all the scruffy edits are adorable! The markings remind me a bit of a leopard, with the little spots that have littler spots inside them. The scruffley ears are cute, and I adore that the neck fluff is all white. The eyes remind me of blind eyes, which is cute for a CS pet. ;3

Pluma
This was certainly a pet worth waiting for. It reminds me of the white stag legend (in which if you manage to catch the white stag, you get a wish) and is just sort of a pleasant forest spirit type animal. There are so many pretty little details like the swirls by the eyes, the different little spots on the back and the fluff on the front legs. I absolutely adore the cute little nose, and the wings and butterfly balloon are nice touches. Plus the eyes are gorgeous, I love bi-coloured eyes. <3

Ricorn
I could rant for days about why this is pet is so cute. The fluffy tail and the little 'mane' are so perfect, and the pose with the lifted front paws is adorable. The wings and markings are beautiful, it looks like it's been playing in the snow. The eyes are a beautiful colour, but my favourite part is still the ears. So cute~

Satamoru
I overlooked this one a little as a pup, but I rather like it now. The way it's shaded makes it look like it really was meant for being underwater. The horn through the ear is creative, and I think it was done well. I love the tail and the 'mary janes'. And I don't know how, but it looks so much happier than most other CS pets. I know the mouth wasn't edited, but it really does. And I love bi-coloured eyes. <3

Selcouth
I'm not going to lie, this is my favourite of the litter (not by much, but still). This pet reminds me of the Chronicles of Narnia, which is one of my favourite series (I'm actually watching it right now xD). I think it's because of the cute little cape with the crow, plus the snowy look. I love how everything matches with the laurels, and the crown of the same colour. And the gold eyes really pop in comparison to the darker colours, and also add to the Narnia-ness in my opinion.

Shadow
This one is one of the simpler designs, but it's very pretty. I like the powdery blue colour used for the base coat, and then there's the little silvery bits that look almost sprinkled on like dust. Then there's the pretty little smokey swirls around it. And that tail is so fluffy and cute. :3

Solloby
This little pixie is beautiful. The glittery wings are beautiful, the tail edits are beautiful, the jewelry is beautiful, the ear edits are beautiful, and the coat design is beautiful. That is really the only word I can think of to describe it; absolutely beautiful.

Sorren Fey
Yeah, this one scared me a little when it first grew into it's last stage. The eyes and moth tongue can be a bit off-putting at first. But really, I didn't expect much less. xD I figured it was a coccoon as soon as I saw the pup stage. I've grown to like this pet. It's really not as scary as everyone makes it out to be. I think it looks fluffy and snuggly. 8D

Spotty
I'm still confused as to why people are complaining about the shoulders and spots and mane or whatever else. xD Hyenas have shoulders that stick out a little, and I think Spotty did it without making it look overly awkward. I also like the blue spots because they contrast nicely with the brown base coat. The mane and tail are adorable, and I love the little stripy bits on the tail and legs.

Tiikeria
This pet seems rather old and wise to me. Like the guy you'd expect to find at the top of a mountain to give you advice on life. This is probably because of the torn cape, the arm guards and the walking stick, along with how thin it is. The eyes are a nice shade of purple (I like purple). But the swirls and dots and splatter-like markings get me the most. It's so complex looking; almost impossible to replicate perfectly. It seems as though it took a long time to do. Excellent job, Tiiki~

Tragedae
This is probably going to sound stupid, but this pet reminds me of Easter. xD It just looks like a little Easter Egg to me. Not that I'm complaining, I love Easter. The dots and circles are very simple, but very effective I find. It's really a lot pretty than I think some give it credit for. And I still love bi-coloued eyes. <3

Tyr
This one has a lot of edits that were all pulled off extremely well. It really does look like a griffin, while still keeping the basic CS-dog look. I really like the back leg's position, and the tail as well. The wings are beautiful, and the patterns for the front feet are perfect. I think that this dog had the potential to become one of the less well-done outcomes considering the difficulty level of making a griffin, but Tyr pulled it off very well.

Vampiric
I love this dog. xD The edits are gorgeous, and I love the four wings. It's uncommon, and Vampy pulled it off well. I like how fluffy it looks, even the hair looks soft. I feel like cheering it up, because it looks so sullen, but I also like that about it. The eyes are lovely, and I like how the arm bands look almost sparkly. And that nose is so cute. xD
Steffi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ButterflyChaser » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 am

Now that I got my internet back, I really wanted to say I like the staff pups. I want to see more done with the saluki lineart.
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibblywoobly » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:40 am

Kinda late, but just wanted to say this cutie is such a charmer. The more I look at it, the more I fall in love with it. :)
wibblywoobly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Which 2012 staff pet is your favorite?

Postby marsram » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 am

[/b]Image

As you all know the annual staff litter for this year has come and gone with many different outcomes, and here you can talk about which one of them is your favorite C: My personal favorite is this guy =>
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Which 2012 staff pet is your favorite?

Postby cloudiee » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:39 am

My Favorite is : Image This one ^-^
" you in my dreams that's why i sleep all the time "
—— [ trade threadcaard]
cloudiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me