The Trade Rules Review Thread (READ THE RULES)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The Trade Rules Review Thread (READ THE RULES)

Postby ChevyTheQH » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:18 am

How's mine????
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Denym_ » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:36 am

Thunderthemustang wrote:How's mine????

They're fairly compact which is great! Maybe try messing around with fonts and shifting things left or right, as simple lists like that are easy to ignore or skim over. BB isn't too hard to learn and it's fun to play around with, I'm sure there's a bunch of resources on here to help with that if you need it. My other note is that you can change the settings on your groups so that people can't trade for them. That's a much better option than putting it in the key, since sometimes people just don't read them. Other than that, one of your images doesn't load if you want to update that. I like the photos of pets you want, that's always super helpful :D

Recently updated mine, what'd y'all think
Doesn’t sound so bad to me...
_Denym_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby godly » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:33 pm

The_Grail_At_Camelot wrote: -snip -
Recently updated mine, what'd y'all think

i think it looks great! i love everything centered, and bolding the important bits make things go a whole lot faster. also v nicely organized and cool gifs!!

hows mine??
agender - they/them
godly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby godot » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:10 pm

They're very nice! Not cluttery, no bright text and they get right to the point. I especially enjoy the PSA to put not for trade pets in a locked group as it's a big pet peeve of mine, and I imagine many others' as well. The only personal gripe I have that may not be something important to most people is that some of the text is a bit small and it takes longer for me to read properly, but that's very minor and more of a me problem.

How are mine?
something something WIP

godot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nicnova » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:57 am

godot wrote:They're very nice! Not cluttery, no bright text and they get right to the point. I especially enjoy the PSA to put not for trade pets in a locked group as it's a big pet peeve of mine, and I imagine many others' as well. The only personal gripe I have that may not be something important to most people is that some of the text is a bit small and it takes longer for me to read properly, but that's very minor and more of a me problem.

How are mine?

I like them, very simple and organized. Easy to understand as well. The text may be a little small, but that's my only issue with them. It's not actually so bad, I just like big words. I love that you added a discord link! I've joined it. :D

Any tips on mine would be highly appreciated!
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
───────────────────────────────
❝This world is made of...love and peace!❞
█████████████████████
┌────────────── [ ✰ ] ─┐
Hi! I'm Nico, feel free to message me
if you have any CS questions.
FR - Auction - trade? - ©
└─ [ ✰ ] ──────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────────
⤷. WANTED: VASH THE STAMPEDE
────────────────────────────
DEAD or ALIVE
𝟞𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘,𝟘𝟘𝟘.𝟘𝟘 $$

━━━━━━━━━━━--━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈┈ ┈ ┈ ⤴︎
████████████████████████████████
Nicnova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halsie » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:02 am

Nicnova wrote:Any tips on mine would be highly appreciated!

it’s a lot but you give a lot of information that helps determine what you’re looking for exactly. i do like that your rules are in a quote box so it’s easier to find!

how do my trading rules look? i haven’t made the words smaller but they do appear to be smaller because of the coding i did. i tried to keep it short & simple (i had a lot of other information on there before)
𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕚𝕖 ♡ 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕖𝕣 ♡ 𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥

12/22/23 • completed bunny collection

Halsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby immortality » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:29 am

Halsie wrote:how do my trading rules look? i haven’t made the words smaller but they do appear to be smaller because of the coding i did. i tried to keep it short & simple (i had a lot of other information on there before)

Very neat and clean! I love how you have things organized and how well you list out what you're looking for in trades. The font is a little small, but magnifying the screen would fix that easily. Not sure how well the color contrast reads for someone with visibility impairments, but the text does look to me like it "pops" from the background.

Importantly, I don't feel overwhelmed reading your rules. I feel like I know exactly how to trade with you.

How's mine? I'm trying to go for the minimalist look because I don't have many trade rules, but I also wanted to showcase one of my pets/other interests!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

remember me as a time of day.
cs tradesfr trades
immortality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shooting Stars » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:38 am

maplecrft wrote:How's mine? I'm trying to go for the minimalist look because I don't have many trade rules, but I also wanted to showcase one of my pets/other interests!

Your rules, (if I can say that since you don't really have any ^^) are lovely! Your text size may be a little small for some people though. I can read them, but I know some people here struggle with smaller text. It wouldn't hurt to increase the size a little!
Your husky dress-up is cute, and your hoard showcases are a good addition too!! <3

I'd like some help with mine please! I find a lot of people ignore them, especially my item rules. I'd love some input on how to improve them! I've thought about bolding some important parts, but most sentences are pretty short so I feel it might be redundant.
Thank you!! <3

♫ Currently living on the air in Cincinnati ♫

| xxx |
Featured Song: All The Things You Are -
Helen Forrest w/ Artie Shaw & His Orchestra
Shooting Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby depressedanonymous, » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:15 pm

Shooting Stars wrote:I'd like some help with mine please! I find a lot of people ignore them, especially my item rules. I'd love some input on how to improve them! I've thought about bolding some important parts, but most sentences are pretty short so I feel it might be redundant.
Thank you!! <3

I think they look great! Very neat and easy to read. I honestly would say theres no improvement needed.

Kinda curious about mine! I think mines a bit busy, would love some imput.
___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riley ♥ » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:32 pm

I like how simple the rules are - I think chopping up the quote boxes makes a cool line effect, but the added extra empty space might overwhelm some people and make them less likely to read the rules. I think that you might want to see how it looks if you condense it all into one quote box, or try to make it a little smaller so that they don't take up so much empty space.

I'd like to know if my rules are too small and/or come across as too mean

☆ riley ❤ she/her ❤ adult ☆
art shopart gallery
☆ artist for goobies
castkitty

design tos
toyhouse
oekaki

Riley ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist