GH Litter Discussion 2022

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2022

Postby lotusmoon9 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:26 am

ooooooh @TookieTiki, awesome clues! I had no idea one could find transparent text in sigs lol lol and that dressup definitely seems to be a major clue....the black cat in that seems to be injected with something green? maybe that kitty will have a lot of green on their body? hehe well i guess we will know more once there are more growths :D looking forward to the back story!! :D

(i think someone also had a stamp called "its broken" in their stamp collection, which could kinda point to our day 1 kitty coz there seem to be some cracks where the green stuff is oozing out from? or maybe some other outcome or not a clue at all lol lol i forgot who it was though, saw it yesterday)

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: June 2022 Discussion Thread

Postby twilispark » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:24 am

does anyone else have this kitten outcome? it's not on the outcome thread and i went a few pages back here but didn't see anything about it either :0 i only have one of em so i'm wondering if maybe it's uncommon?
ImageImage
stormie ✧ any pronouns ✧ adult
th<3
twilispark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:26 am

twilispark wrote:does anyone else have this kitten outcome? it's not on the outcome thread and i went a few pages back here but didn't see anything about it either :0 i only have one of em so i'm wondering if maybe it's uncommon?

I have one! Err… two.. but yeah I hope it’s uncommon!
Hi I'm Thalimule
Im an artist
I enjoy Tf2 greatly!
Those are my Tf2 ocs! Refresh to see a new one :]
2 years on cs!
pm me with a silly photo of your pet and ill try to draw them
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CousinEnby » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:27 am

twilispark wrote:does anyone else have this kitten outcome? it's not on the outcome thread and i went a few pages back here but didn't see anything about it either :0 i only have one of em so i'm wondering if maybe it's uncommon?

i expect uncommon but i only got *one* out of all my kittens so :o it seems pretty likely. i can't wait to see what it'll look like :clap:
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
You are valuable
because you exist!

🥰 Image 🥰

Image Image Image Image
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
CousinEnby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spottedleaf16 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:39 am

That kitten is part of the General Helper Litter! Every June, a group of GH’s make a litter together! It’s just like the staff dog litters that are released later in the year :)
RIP my boy <3

Looking for BUNNIES
she/her | new uni grad | PMs always open!
Spottedleaf16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beautifulglitter » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:05 am

Spottedleaf16 wrote:That kitten is part of the General Helper Litter! Every June, a group of GH’s make a litter together! It’s just like the staff dog litters that are released later in the year :)

Adding on to this, all outcomes are always the same rarity for these special litters!
Want to get transparent pet images? Follow these steps!
  1. You must own the pet in order for this to work!
  2. Go to the Scene (My Stuff->Dressup Scenes)
  3. Create a new Scene
  4. Go to the Pets tab and find the pet you want
  5. Right-click the pet->Copy Image Address
  6. Post away!
beautifulglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:47 am

beautifulglitter wrote:
Spottedleaf16 wrote:That kitten is part of the General Helper Litter! Every June, a group of GH’s make a litter together! It’s just like the staff dog litters that are released later in the year :)

Adding on to this, all outcomes are always the same rarity for these special litters!

Going off of this, that isn't exactly the case. Every outcome has the same probability of occuring within a litter however that doesn't necessarily mean that every outcome will be perfectly balanced with each other. There's always a chance rarities may randomly vary enough to bump an outcome over a line. That being said Staff litters do seem to release larger litters relative to outcome numbers (15 pets in the litter to 9 outcomes seems pretty big) so it may just be much harder for any outcome to be rarer than Common. The older litters, 2016 and 2017 are either half or entirely very common so evidently they used to release even larger numbers of newborns compared to available outcomes.

Last time I checked it hadn't been added to the front page of the outcomes thread but it was definitely posted pretty soon after the changeover, I grabbed the transparent image from there to post on the front page of this thread <3 I will be posting the growth stages and the outcomes here as well (It used to be done on older GH litter discussion threads, and I was wanting to bring that back)
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:55 pm

El. wrote:
0BirdMasta0 wrote:The kitten pet in Alexandria's sig links to this untitled goose game template. Maybe a bit tinfoil-y but could be a clue?

And also this chicken in a group of unnamed pets is called genderqueer. Plus it doesn't really fit the rainbow theme in the others (?)

This is my first time doing hints so idk if either of these could be considered clues

I noticed this too! there are a bunch of randomly named pets in that group, most of them pride related like “genderqueer” and “enby” (wonderful pride collection truly axel). Ahhh i am hint hunting but I also don’t really know what to consider clues or not!

there are no clues in any pet names! any randomly named ones are just from the previous owners and i found the name cute or fitting <3
    SCRAGGLY :D
    i will also say that the link to my untitled goose game editable was there previously for a while :)

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayfeather100 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:36 pm

0BirdMasta0 wrote:The kitten pet in Alexandria's sig links to this untitled goose game template. Maybe a bit tinfoil-y but could be a clue?

And also this chicken in a group of unnamed pets is called genderqueer. Plus it doesn't really fit the rainbow theme in the others (?)

This is my first time doing hints so idk if either of these could be considered clues

Oh my goshhhhh I found a clue
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=4744658&p=138622968#p138622968
Oddity commented on the goose art and Alexandria is the only reply with a link to another lgbtq drawing !!

Could be nothing but when I saw ur post it made me remember seeing the drawing oddity posted

(I’m so excited this is mt first year participating in GH’s cats !!)
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
~ jayfeather100 ~

Call me jay <3

Image April 7th <3
🇨🇦
Jay she/they

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
jayfeather100

My pets
My items