November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby MSolara » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Wait- there was another horse growth today? Damn, I so regret not having labelled them!

In red because no one seems to notice anything else but the staff pups LOL
Last edited by MSolara on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My LTT thread!
I hoard Leo dogs and tricoloured pets (with black, white and some shade of brown on them). Feel free to send trades :3.
ImageImageImage
Image <- that's my referral for petadoptables. If you join by it, and validate your e-mail, send me a message there and I'll give you a gift here (=.
MSolara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny224 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Hmmm... The rest of tonights pup I adore, but well.... Those paws/toes are a bit creepy to me.

I guess Malk. She does out the blue things and this seems a bit like her. Though hers do have a more sinister twist sometimes, so maybe this isn't her.
Tawny224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katnchainz » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:06 pm

I still have 8 newborns... I can't believe I missed today's staff pup. :( I got two extras of yesterday's though. :)
Image ImageImage Image
Currently Looking for Lions and Bunnies that I don't have. Offer trades please.
Katnchainz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSF » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:07 pm

FlitterRayne wrote:
Linneh wrote:I didn't include this pup:
Because I'm 98% sure it's Tyr's;
lol, i'll be SO hiding in a dark corner for the rest of my life if I'm wrong! xD

Edited the post above to show pup, FYI.

I honestly am starting to think this is -not- Tyr's pup. Tyr, by now, has seen that we all think this is her pup. As she hasn't come forward, I'm going to guess this is not hers.

The number one other artist that I know, I'd say this is Sorren's. She created beautiful Spaniel pups, and we all know she's excellent at line art edits, and she's fully capable of making the smoldering eyes as seen here. (Not literally on fire, just that dark, smoldering look to the eye.) It still could be Tyr's...but I think she'd have come forward by now. And, as she's not, I'd swear this is Sorren's.

Just my thoughts. ;)

It might be Blu's(?)
CSF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:10 pm

CSF wrote:
FlitterRayne wrote:
Linneh wrote:I didn't include this pup:
Because I'm 98% sure it's Tyr's;
lol, i'll be SO hiding in a dark corner for the rest of my life if I'm wrong! xD

Edited the post above to show pup, FYI.

I honestly am starting to think this is -not- Tyr's pup. Tyr, by now, has seen that we all think this is her pup. As she hasn't come forward, I'm going to guess this is not hers.

The number one other artist that I know, I'd say this is Sorren's. She created beautiful Spaniel pups, and we all know she's excellent at line art edits, and she's fully capable of making the smoldering eyes as seen here. (Not literally on fire, just that dark, smoldering look to the eye.) It still could be Tyr's...but I think she'd have come forward by now. And, as she's not, I'd swear this is Sorren's.

Just my thoughts. ;)

It might be Blu's(?)

That's the thing, I don't think it is hers. She has a very fluid, almost liquid, way of drawing and coloring her linearts, edits and creations. Check out her signature on her profile page. Click here It's similiar colors, but the shading designs are so much more flowing that this is.

Again, I could be wrong, but as we don't know which staff members created which, or even what staffs created one period, it makes it truly hard to guess who did what.

EDITED FOR TYPO IN TEXT
Last edited by FlitterRayne on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Remembering my Mother lost last June 17th, 2017. You are loved and well missed.
Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saijuri » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Yeah with my last Trade i got my 250 Staff Dog :)
But very difficult i have over 100 Newborns .... the most are any Days later Adoptet so i have to wait any Days for make clear how many Pups i have from each ...
Like the new Pup :) very nice !! I hope we will see one Adult Staff Dog the next Days ... we have 14 Pups and only 15 Days left for the Month ... maybe the Pups there crow at a set will go to Adult at a set ... I dont can wait to see the Adults !! But hope the Dogs save any Special thinks ... Stars and Fireflys ... the last Pup i realy like los the Special parts ( Banner Pup with Misk .. ) and goes to Adult i dont like so much .
My favorit at this Time are the Nacked Dog with the Star Dog :) Realy want to see the Adults !!
Just looking for Wishlist Pets :)
My Goal : Have all Pets on CS .... any Day .... maybe ... its hart :P
Saijuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MSolara » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Wait- there was another horse growth today? Damn, I so regret not having labelled them!

In red because no one seems to notice anything else but the staff pups LOL. It's on the outcome thread, but that doesn't mean that the person can't be mistaken. Did anyone else get that one?

Also... I will laugh SO MUCH is Malk comes with a simple design this year, just to troll everyone who thinks that the most significative line edits are by her XD
My LTT thread!
I hoard Leo dogs and tricoloured pets (with black, white and some shade of brown on them). Feel free to send trades :3.
ImageImageImage
Image <- that's my referral for petadoptables. If you join by it, and validate your e-mail, send me a message there and I'll give you a gift here (=.
MSolara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonie-Roe » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:17 pm

This little cutie just screams Leurai to me for some reason... Though I'm probably wrong, lol. :P

.~:{}:~.

ImageImageImage

Adult | She/Her, They/Them | Pansexual
Pet/Item Hoarder | Artist
ImageImage Image
[My CS Hoards] [Toyhouse]
[Dragon Cave] [Flight Rising] [Furry Paws]

ImageImageImage
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupernaturalJem » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:19 pm

MSolara wrote:Wait- there was another horse growth today? Damn, I so regret not having labelled them!

In red because no one seems to notice anything else but the staff pups LOL. It's on the outcome thread, but that doesn't mean that the person can't be mistaken. Did anyone else get that one?

Yes, my last two horse newborns grew today into a 4th version of the yellow one. But there are still horse newborns left, so that means I'll miss a second outcome of the horses. :(
My clickable adopts All on my LJ rather than putting all in my sig.

Please do NOT send trades for my event tokens. I rarely trade tokens before I get all of the event items/pets that I want. When my tokens are for trade, I will put that in my trade posts on the trade threads. Thank you.
SupernaturalJem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:21 pm

FlitterRayne wrote:
CSF wrote:
FlitterRayne wrote:I honestly am starting to think this is -not- Tyr's pup. Tyr, by now, has seen that we all think this is her pup. As she hasn't come forward, I'm going to guess this is not hers.

Just my thoughts. ;)

It might be Blu's(?)

That's the thing, I don't think it is hers. She has a very fluid, almost liquid, way of drawing and coloring her linearts, edits and creations. Check out her signature on her profile page. Click here It's similiar colors, but the shading designs are so much more flowing that this is.

Again, I could be wrong, but as we don't know which staff members created which, or even what staffs created one period, it makes it truly hard to guess who did what.

I don't hink it's SOrren's. Sorren usualy have more 'solid', thicker lines. This one looks almost sketchy and thin, just like bouquetblu's and Tyr's style.
I think this one's Sorren's:
Image (also, it remembers me of a Star Wars alien jedi girl, and that's why I love this outcome, here's a pic )
And these are Tyr's/Blu's:
ImageImage
Last edited by Thinking.Kiwi on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

they/them | Nonbinary | Asexual | Autistic | Adult

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me