September 2013 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby Resin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Lovely explanation. Well done, Vampiric. This pup turned out amazing. I'm glad it lost it's whole girl scout vibe. Space armor all the way! Image
Last edited by Resin on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Utterly. » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Vampiric wrote:-Smirks- I guess i'll explain a bit, since some folks seem interested. And this is the entire admission because hey.. archives won't lie.

It is meant to be a space cadet of sorts, he/she ''graduates'' from pup stage to adult stage, earning their armour. It is a little bit of a drastic leap in design but it's because of the idea behind it. In previous years I did not do a lot of huge jumps in design surprise, so this was a nice change I think. Sorry that some of you will miss the pup, but there's no stopping you drawing it right ;x ? It will be in the archives for all eternity!

Also, it has no relation to any existing military force, I simply put a beret on because it seemed like something a cadet wears, and green is just the colour it is because I had a limited palette xD It could have been any colour with any palette we ended up on. And kudos and cookies to the person who spotted the '4' on the shoulder, I snuck a Jupiter symbol in there :) It's my nickname for the dog besides 'space cadet' xD (And don't worry, it won't suffocate in space, I left the mouthguard piece off the helmet so you can see it's pretty muzzle <3 No graduate of cadet school would go into space to suffocate willingly :U !)

But just looking at the comparison to the android dogs, yeesh! I have definitely improved on my armour, ahahaha.... swt......;;

IT WORKED. The pup is awesome and so was your idea behind creating it :)

I'm a lover of Pokemon and anime chit-chat. Feel free to PM me anytime! Also, I'm looking to complete my Event Groups. Any trades and help are appreciated ❤.

Utterly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Tails » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Vampiric wrote:-Smirks- I guess i'll explain a bit, since some folks seem interested. And this is the entire admission because hey.. archives won't lie.

It is meant to be a space cadet of sorts, he/she ''graduates'' from pup stage to adult stage, earning their armour. It is a little bit of a drastic leap in design but it's because of the idea behind it. In previous years I did not do a lot of huge jumps in design surprise, so this was a nice change I think. Sorry that some of you will miss the pup, but there's no stopping you drawing it right ;x ? It will be in the archives for all eternity!

Also, it has no relation to any existing military force, I simply put a beret on because it seemed like something a cadet wears, and green is just the colour it is because I had a limited palette xD It could have been any colour with any palette we ended up on. And kudos and cookies to the person who spotted the '4' on the shoulder, I snuck a Jupiter symbol in there :) It's my nickname for the dog besides 'space cadet' xD (And don't worry, it won't suffocate in space, I left the mouthguard piece off the helmet so you can see it's pretty muzzle <3 No graduate of cadet school would go into space to suffocate willingly :U !)

But just looking at the comparison to the android dogs, yeesh! I have definitely improved on my armour, ahahaha.... swt......;;

Oh yay! A lot of people kept thinking it was yours! I'm glad we have a confirmation.:3
I personally LOVE the 'huge jump' pets. Or the ones that suddenly reveal more subtle stuff I hadn't expected.
So I really love your staff pet this year Vampy.^.^ Plus I love armor on dogs a lot more than clothes.
And THOSE wings. How can they be so amazing?
It makes me think he's about to go off in his little space suit and defend the Earth from invading alien bugs or something.
Oh gosh.
Now I have to dress my pup up (when it grows since the one I have was adopted on the 2nd) with lots and lots of fireflies and bug items. And do some art.
I kind of miss the pup stage too (for once I liked clothes on dogs which I rarely do), but like you said, it'll still be in the archives! I like the adult a lot and the whole graduate thing just makes me love the pet more.
I'd be sad if I couldn't see his/her muzzle.c:
The detail you've put into the design is amazing and the little story behind him is great.
I think there should be more pups like this in the future. A litter of little astronauts would be AWESOME.
<3
Midnight Tails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:00 am

Yay! He grew while I slept. lol And it took me forever to find that "4" on his leg. lol It's only slightly more green than the circle it's in. XD At least on my computer.:lol:

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nicolettexx » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:24 am

Out of all the ones that have grown so far, I have two favorites. (I love them all, though)
This one:

and this one:

I'm really excited to see the rest grow, I am not disappointed with any of them, honestly cx
nicolettexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonWizard » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:36 am

Thank you so much for the wonderful space pup I love him :mrgreen: :clap:
DragonWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanctuary; » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:58 am

:o :o :o
The.. detail and thought put into this is incredible! I love it! Especially those wings... amazing <3
trash
sanctuary;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ziggy.stardust » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:18 am

I was curious if staff mind getting PM'ed with guesses?
Because I never see the ones I want to guess on this thread, but I don't want to be a bother ;^;
Heart Husky Hoard

You can reach me faster through 'Ziggy-cs' on tumblr! :)

Looking for:
Tufted Blood Dog
Mustard/Purple Heart Huskies
So send me a trade ♥

ImageImage
Pet's name: Ronnie Vannucci {Novingale♥} & Pet's name: Alecsander {Citylights♥}
Watch me grow!
Blanket: {12/18/2013} ☑
Pup: {12/26/2013} ☑
Adult: {1/11/2014}
ziggy.stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yulynh » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:29 am

ziggy.stardust wrote:
I was curious if staff mind getting PM'ed with guesses?
Because I never see the ones I want to guess on this thread, but I don't want to be a bother ;^;

I don't know for the others but I personnally wouldn't be okay for this. My pm box is just ultra full and I don't want to be flooded by wild guesses. I think that would be better if guesses stay on this thread. ^^

BTW Vampi I so love your dog, he has a so cool personnality and I totally can imagine his backstory! I love CS pets (especially staff dogs) that are real characters with backstory, they get so much more unique to me!
"That really rustled my jimmies."

Image Image
Yulynh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ziggy.stardust » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:35 am

Thanks, that's what I was thinking.
I had just seen some of the staff asking for guesses to be PM'ed to them an wasn't sure c:
Heart Husky Hoard

You can reach me faster through 'Ziggy-cs' on tumblr! :)

Looking for:
Tufted Blood Dog
Mustard/Purple Heart Huskies
So send me a trade ♥

ImageImage
Pet's name: Ronnie Vannucci {Novingale♥} & Pet's name: Alecsander {Citylights♥}
Watch me grow!
Blanket: {12/18/2013} ☑
Pup: {12/26/2013} ☑
Adult: {1/11/2014}
ziggy.stardust

My pets