September 2013 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby Windi_1 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:34 pm

CSF wrote:
Ricorn wrote:Yeah, sorry I haven't posted anything. Been super busy this weekend and could only really pop sneak on for a few minutes at a time. As many of you have guessed, mine is the stoic little dragon. <3

And a well done dog it is ^-^

I love your lil dragon!!! <3 <3 <3
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Pandemonium28 wrote:
Eruru wrote:Is a nice B-Wolf, I love the colours, and the wings design is pretty. Yet not my favourite.
These guys are (from this litter anyway)
ImageImage[/center]

Yeah... it's my favorite and I'm very sad I missed it, but I'm sure I'll be able to trade for one easily enough once the hype dies down a little.

Honestly I like all the fox BWs, though. And the two right there are exceptionally pretty, too!
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asta, » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm in love with this boy's growth- he's so cute! Of course my boy's a day behind, so he won't reach that gorgeous adult stage until tomorrow, but I'm really excited to be able to dress him up as an adult.

Now, please let me know if this has been addressed already, but tomorrow's the end of the month... And I'm just wondering, are we going to have a massive amount of growths? Because, aside for tonight's outcome and yesterday's outcome {that still hasn't grown for me yet}, we've still got... like, fifteen more pups left?
THE KINTSUGI KID ★
> cas/asta | she/her | adult | | th
asta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGirl218 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Ricorn wrote:Yeah, sorry I haven't posted anything. Been super busy this weekend and could only really pop sneak on for a few minutes at a time. As many of you have guessed, mine is the stoic little dragon. <3

Whoo! I think I was one of the first ones to guess it as a pup, and I just overall love the pet! Just...I think it might even beat Calico's Dragon for my favorite pet, 'cause it's just that awesome! Great job Ricorn!
DragonGirl218

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Pretty. Odd. wrote:

I'm in love with this boy's growth- he's so cute! Of course my boy's a day behind, so he won't reach that gorgeous adult stage until tomorrow, but I'm really excited to be able to dress him up as an adult.

Now, please let me know if this has been addressed already, but tomorrow's the end of the month... And I'm just wondering, are we going to have a massive amount of growths? Because, aside for tonight's outcome and yesterday's outcome {that still hasn't grown for me yet}, we've still got... like, fifteen more pups left?

They'll keep growing into October ^^
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sardonyx ★ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Pretty. Odd. wrote:

The pets we have now will keep growing
and new pets will be released for October. ^u^
I'm guessing the rest of the pets that are growing are to last us until the Halloween event starts.
I messed up. I'm sorry. vuv
Last edited by Sardonyx ★ on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sardonyx ★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:42 pm

i thought the calico tabbys was the dragon or is there another dragon iam missing*is totaly confused*
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asta, » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:42 pm

flyteck wrote:
Pretty. Odd. wrote:

They'll keep growing into October ^^

Callie Ohpeee wrote:
Pretty. Odd. wrote:

They'll keep growing. ^u^
I'm guessing the rest of the pets are going to last us until the Halloween event starts.

Ah~ I see. Thank you, both, very much. ^_^
THE KINTSUGI KID ★
asta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGirl218 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Saphira344 wrote:

i thought the calico tabbys was the dragon or is there another dragon iam missing*is totaly confused*

This guy. I call 'im a chimera, but it's also pretty dragon-y.
DragonGirl218

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asta, » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Saphira344 wrote:

Ricorn's Stoic Dragon- Image

CalicoTabby's Dragon- Image

Metalic Dragon's... Dragon- Image

These are the three dragons of the litter, I believe. I could be wrong, because I don't pay much attention to these types of forums. ^^
THE KINTSUGI KID ★
asta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me