September 2013 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby Windi_1 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:38 pm

~ThreeBoys wrote:Thanks Ricorn! You confess, and now no one will trade me your pup dragon XD

Tonight's staff growth has GOT to be Gatoh's. I still believe Drizzle's was the "virus' dog.

As for the cats... Not liking them so much. Probably has to do with that skunk incident X3 Don't get me wrong, they are still wonderfully done! Love their eyes.

What virus dog? Tonight's growth screams Drizzle.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sety » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Windi_1 wrote:
~ThreeBoys wrote:Thanks Ricorn! You confess, and now no one will trade me your pup dragon XD

Tonight's staff growth has GOT to be Gatoh's. I still believe Drizzle's was the "virus' dog.

As for the cats... Not liking them so much. Probably has to do with that skunk incident X3 Don't get me wrong, they are still wonderfully done! Love their eyes.

The one with the thing on its back that no one knows what it is. I'd put a picture, but I'm on mobile.
Sety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luli » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Windi_1 wrote:

How do you explain this hint if tonight is Drizzle's? It went from a single tailed pup to a three-tailed one, so the tail clearly isn't the same.

Drizzle wrote:Alriiiight, since you guys are obviously itching for hints, I'll go ahead and say that the tail on my pup is the same kind of tail it has as an adult. C:

I think this is the dog we meant:
Last edited by Luli on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
HUGE THANKS TO A CHICKEN FOR HELPING ME GET THE LAST PET TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION!!
Offering Image AND Image for Image
Luli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skinklegs » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Windi_1 wrote:

I beg to differ. C:
    ImageImage

The style doesn't look similar at all. I'm pretty sure tonight's growth is Fiery Gatoh's.

And I'd believe the "virus" dog is Drizzle's.

It looks much more similar to the pets we've gotten from Drizzle in the past.

trades . . art shop . . buying art

pls check out my art and
ocs on my
toyhouse!

art on the left is mine;
pixels were done by
soteria;
skinkarms!

flight rising . . rp search . . friend
Image....................Image
suh.

call me ollie. i'll respond to whatever
pronouns you feel like using for me!

i tend not to spend a whole lot of time
here nowadays, but i'll still be around
to take care of messages, trades, and
whatever else i might get myself into!

ask for my discord to keep in touch.

Image....................Image
skinklegs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sety » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:41 pm

^^^ Yes that's the dog :D Thanks
Sety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luli » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Aishia wrote:
    I beg to differ. C:
    ImageImage

The style doesn't look similar at all. I'm pretty sure tonight's growth is Fiery Gatoh's.

And I'd believe the "virus" dog is Drizzle's.

It looks much more similar to the pets we've gotten from Drizzle in the past.

Oh yeah, I totally agree now that I see a different pet in her style! I was taking as reference her last staff pet and that one is a little confusing with the bolder lines, but yeah, if you look at the pets she's designed (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... st-Drizzle), her style definitely fits the virus dog. It has to be hers!!
Image Image
HUGE THANKS TO A CHICKEN FOR HELPING ME GET THE LAST PET TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION!!
Offering Image AND Image for Image
Luli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Luli wrote:
Windi_1 wrote:

How do you explain this hint if tonight is Drizzle's? It went from a single tailed pup to a three-tailed one, so the tail clearly isn't the same.

Drizzle wrote:Alriiiight, since you guys are obviously itching for hints, I'll go ahead and say that the tail on my pup is the same kind of tail it has as an adult. C:

that's the praying mantis dog thing. The one with the mushrooms on its back was already claimed.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sety » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:03 pm

((Borrowed your image Luli!))

This was the dog I meant, to clear it up. I've seem it called the "virus" dog, sorry if that isn't its name X3
Sety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzeh » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Windi_1 wrote:
Luli wrote:
Windi_1 wrote:What virus dog? Tonight's growth screams Drizzle.

that's the praying mantis dog thing. The one with the mushrooms on its back was already claimed.

You're the only one to call it the Praying Mantis dog. Virus dog seems to be more common. But what does Verdana's mushroom dog have to do with anything? I like Drizzle for the Virus dog too, though, and Gatoh for tonight's.
Fuzzeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 pm

After learing about this quote and learning which pets exactly had been made by Drizzle (I was mistaking before), I can say tonight's growth is totally Fiery Gatoh's.

That might also explain why Fiery was lurking about earlier... eue
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me