November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby ___ » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:11 am

Yulynh wrote:
Banjo2345 wrote:
Yulynh wrote:Hey I ddn't think my staff dog would grow up last night! xD
I'm glad to see you still like it! ♥

It's my favourite! I love him, I think I'm going to start a hoard ♥ Did you base it on a horse maybe?
I love his 'fetlocks' :) and that grin! :D I think you've done a brilliant job on these Yulynh, I love your other art as well :roll:
And I managed to spell your name right! *whoo!*
XP
-Banjo2345 xx

It's a Chinese Crested dog, but I like the horse-look like on this breed, and their rock'n'roll hair style too! They have strong personality!

I think You should design wolf/dog with hooves or Gypsy like fetlocks. That would be great ^^.
Currently I'm not playing!
___

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vash the Stampede » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:23 am

Segie wrote:
I really like the Chinese Crested, but this is my favorite by far. The texture is amazing, and the little details are stunning. This is not at all what I expected, at first I took no interest at all in it's second stage.

Yeah, I love that one too, but I find myself wishing the logo weren't so close to the house scene on the tail...
I have nearly 600 pets for trade! Looking for any and all candy event pets, esp. gummy shark dogs. Hoarding deer! going for one million! help me reach my goal
Vash the Stampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .CandyCorn. » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 am

Awweh!!! I wanna tousle his hair so bad!!! =] I LOVE HIM!!!!
.CandyCorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:04 am

Am I the only one who thinks this little fellow looks like a fish? It's eyes remind me of a fish, and those things on it's legs look kinda like gills.. And I actually think the parts you guys have been saying are fluffy, like the tail and neck, look quite a bit like fins.

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:17 am

4dogowner wrote:Image
Am I the only one who thinks this little fellow looks like a fish? It's eyes remind me of a fish, and those things on it's legs look kinda like gills.. And I actually think the parts you guys have been saying are fluffy, like the tail and neck, look quite a bit like fins.

I had thought of it as a very fluffy puppy and nothing more, but now that you mention it, I think I do see the fishy part. Makes me even more curious as to what exactly he will look like once he grows up. o3o
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 am

Tammanae wrote:

I had thought of it as a very fluffy puppy and nothing more, but now that you mention it, I think I do see the fishy part. Makes me even more curious as to what exactly he will look like once he grows up. o3o

I know..I wasn't very excited before, when I just figured he was simply fluffy, but now I'm intrigued.. He reminds me of Finnick from the Hunger Games. X]

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herdier » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:21 am

Personally, this pup reminds me of a foo dog. I think it's the tail XD.

<-Totakeke
Achieved 4/30/13

Apollo Justice->
Achieved 8/16/16

Mister Spock
Achieved 12/19/17
Herdier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MyImmortal » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:46 am

scottydawg wrote:

Personally, this pup reminds me of a foo dog. I think it's the tail XD.

I think it looks windswept, all it's fur on end....
MyImmortal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IndigoDreams » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:50 am

woah, I don't know if this has been mentioned but am I the only one who sees Once upon a Time on this?
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Love this outcome.
IndigoDreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ikaia » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:51 am

Panic-Prone wrote:woah, I don't know if this has been mentioned but am I the only one who sees Once upon a Time on this?
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

it's been mentioned on most pages
Image Image
Ikaia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me