November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby Nindeanwa » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 pm

jfa;ldo7fhuai;cjklsdujf;oikadfj now I'll never get that dog Dx I'm sure everyone will want to keep theirs and even when it was a pup I could never find anyone to trade with xD
Nindeanwa in nature flight!
I'm selling all my pets for FR curriencies!
Here is my trading thread!
Nindeanwa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omori » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Yay for critiques and comments :3c In the order that they appear in "my pets".

Shadow, I have to say, I'm impressed! Your pup didn't exactly catch my eye in the group of pups, but as an adult I feel that you've really created a simple, yet beautiful, work of art. From the vine-like swirls that climb the legs to the speckles of the back and tail - and who could adore those deep green eyes? - I must say that this outcome is definitely one of my favorites! I also love the slight edit on the right ear. It looks like a great mix between the fold ears (my personal favorite) and the flop ears. If I had to change something, I would probably change the orangey-color on the cheeks to a lighter, yellow color - but I love it the way it is still! All-in-all I think you did a wonderful job creating a dog that stands out, even if it isn't bombarded with edits.

And who could forget Sorren Fey's performance? Certainly not the many, many users whom have claimed this their favorite outcome. It may be the wings who have stolen their hearts, or perhaps the jewel-encrusted chest. Whatever it may be, this pet screams 'elegance'. I'd have to say my favorite part is the face and ears! However, the curved-in wings seem a bit strange to me, and the extremely fluffy chest/tail isn't my cup of tea. But I feel that the great use of color and design make up for the things that I don't love, and I think that the edits were executed wonderfully. Great job to you as well!

I've heard a lot of chatter for this outcome as well! Although I'm not entirely sure what it's based off of - I've heard people say it, but I can't remember - it reminds me of a posh dog from old cartoons, like poodles, if you will. It's strange to me, and I don't quite like the hair on the head; it looks much like a human's. I don't exactly love the tail or feet either. However, I adore the expression! It looks like such a rebel. Same goes for the collar. I think it was an excellent touch, and that it helps to bring my eyes away from the things that I don't like as much. Overall, I think that some edits were executed better than others, and it may not be on my list of favorites, but many CS users have taken a liking to it.

I was, well, surprised by this outcome, especially comparing it to Kaycee's staffer last year.
To be blunt, I don't really like it much; the design and colors are alright, but the edits attract too much attention to them, and, well, it doesn't seem that they were executed well. The tail looks awkward, as do the spikes, and the claws jut straight into the ground. I believe they could be improved by trying other options first; for example, the tail was a cute idea, but it may have looked better in a different position; the spikes up the back start abruptly, so maybe they could have started smaller and grown larger (and perhaps not gotten as big as they are); and the claws would probably look better if they were pointed forwards rather than down. But the eyes? I love them. Whiskers? Cute touch! Design? I love swirls. I think that Kaycee could have done a bit of a better job with the edits, but the design and color choices are great!

My first reaction? ":P"
I can't say how much I adore the expression! It's so cute and cheeky. The hoof edit looks fantastic, and the horns are the perfect length. I like the main color choice, and it really brings out the purple dots, rather than purple on purple. I do feel that the chest and face are a bit bare though, and although Clowesia did that on purpose, I would have liked to see a few "straggler" dots here or there. Still, I do love the dog, and I think Clow did a great job, both with color and edits.

Oh, Gatoh, you never fail to make simplicity look gorgeous. I adore the fur's main color, and every time I see the dog, I think, "Yum! Strawberry Lemonade!" Another outcome with those irresistible green eyes, too. I love how quick the colors change - it doesn't take up the whole leg to go from pink to purple - and the dots on the hindquarters are the perfect touch. I love how you incorporated solid, dots, and stripes into this dog, Gatoh. If I could change one thing, I'd remove the eyelashes, however. I think it'd look great with just the eyeshadow effect. Still, I totally love this outcome, and I'm glad to see that you stuck with your simple theme. <3

This is the outcome that I had been anticipating the most, and I definitely was not disappointed. For one, the fold ears are my favorite variations ever, so that was an automatic love there. Orange is one of my favorite colors, and this dog is covered in it! I love the ballerina slipper-like feet; they give the dog a childish (in a good way) look. The two-colored eyes, yellow stripes, smile, and purple patches are all perfect. There isn't much for me to say about this dog, except for that I love it, and that I think you did an amazing job, Ricorn!

I have to admit that I wasn't at all impressed by the puppy stage of Try's outcome. However, I was surprised by the adult, and actually very pleased! The fluff on the neck reminded me of a lion, and the colors used on the mane give it a ghastly, spirit-like appearance that I just can't turn down. The facial and body markings are absolutely gorgeous, and the tail looks amazing. The claws give the dog a menacing look, but the face makes it look innocent. I think Try executed the markings and edits very well, and it's very well one of my favorite Try pets our there.
Last edited by omori on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

[ waiting for something to happen? ]
omori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaineiacJay » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:39 pm

^^ thats pretty neat, though i feel the 'nose' is a little... off... but cool design anyways
Birthday: July 13 | Anniversary: September 18
Welcoming our daughter 1/7/19 ❤
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dashie_H » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh.My.Arceus. I love this pet. I knew Vampy's was definitely going to be one of my favorites, but I never thought it'd be this awesome. I love the design of the dog, and how the colors were used. It definitely has a lot of detail. And I love the darker feel that it has to it. I am so glad I got two of this outcome. :D
Image Image Image
FALKOR!!!!!

Love when this world lets you.
Love while you can.

Dashie_H

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ser » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm

At Kitteh :3 [ Didn't want to quote the whole post B3 ]. Yulynh's pet is based of a Chinese Crested, in which they are just about hairless everywhere, but have tufts of fur on the head and ear area, paws, and tip of the tail.

I absolutely ADORE today's outcome. I ether want to hoard that one or Clowesia's o3o.
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSF » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:49 pm

RavenNation wrote:Image

Oh.My.Arceus. I love this pet. I knew Vampy's was definitely going to be one of my favorites, but I never thought it'd be this awesome. I love the design of the dog, and how the colors were used. It definitely has a lot of detail. And I love the darker feel that it has to it. I am so glad I got two of this outcome. :D

I love this dog!!!! XD
CSF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megankb » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:50 pm

okay, i want all the staff dogs, but the one that came out today, the devil/demon thing is just disturbing to me. it has what looks like a mouse skull on a rope around its neck too. i am glad i missed this outcome. and overall, my favorites are atwood's, solloby's and clowesia's
Image Image
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world...
all you need is love ~ john lennon
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ~1 Corinthians 13:13
megankb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:53 pm

megankb wrote:okay, i want all the staff dogs, but the one that came out today, the devil/demon thing is just disturbing to me. it has what looks like a mouse skull on a rope around its neck too. i am glad i missed this outcome

Gotta love skulls. |D
/Loves today's outcome.

Has be be my favorite from this year.
Glad I didn't miss it.

Fairwell Chickensmoothie! It was a good run.

If there is anyone who I unfortunately left any loose ends open with when I originally disappeared from the site near the end of 2012, you're welcome to drop a PM if you'd like to try to resolve them. It has admittedly been far too many years for me to remember precisely what all may have been left unsettled.

In addition, if anyone sees this and would like to try to reestablish contact, you're more than welcome to drop me a message as well. I'll try to poke my head in over the next few months at the least in case any of the above happens, but cannot guarantee how often messages will be checked after that.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slimedog » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:54 pm

I have 4 of vampy's outcomes. X3
Slimedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IndigoDreams » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Lucky ducks, I missed it but I shall have it. It kind of scared me but then I was like 'This is possibly one of the only scary pets on CS, and it is so amazing, and next Halloween will be the bomb. I must get it.' So I shall trudge through the wild CS swap threads and find it because it is just that cool of a pet.

I love this whole staff litter, it is amazing. The color choices are gorgeous and the edits are magnificent.
IndigoDreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me