May Outcomes - Posting open for new growths

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

May Outcomes - Posting open for new growths

Postby DisabledLlama » Sat May 01, 2010 9:32 am

May Outcomes

Sorren Fey wrote:As DisabledLlama makes pretty and clearly arranged charts and updates them regularly, I've asked her to do the Outcomes thread from now on. I'm sorry for the people who have participated in here and had fun but there's no point in an Outcomes thread when it's not updated.

So there you go, no individual posts for different species.
There is however, still going to be a hints post. :3

Hard refresh this page before posting new growths. Click here to learn how to hard refresh.

Table Of Contents

- Table of contents and Rules: (First Post) DisabledLlama
- Charts: (All pet Outcomes!) (Second Post) DisabledLlama
- Specials: (Third Post) DisabledLlama
- Hints: (Fourth Post) Australia09

RULES

1. The point isn't who does what. The point is to do something nice for the community of CS. So please; NO DRAMA. This goes for people who are not volunteering too.
  2. No whining if your pet isn't posted. Often, the poster has the pet themselves or got a message before yours.
  3. This rule only applies to the posters of the outcomes: PLEASE disable your signatures for these specific posts. If you are confused about how to do so, don't hesitate to ask.
  4. NO chatting! If you don't have a new growth to post, then don't post. Go here to discuss and show off your growing/grown pets, please, this is not the topic for that.
    If I see any chatting like I did in the old thread, I will report the posts.
  5. Don't post 'Bookmarking'. If you would like to keep track of this thread, go down to the very bottom of the page. There is a small link called 'Bookmark Topic'. Click it, and it will save this topic in your bookmarks.
    To view your bookmarked topics, go to your User Control Panel, then the list down the side 'Manage Bookmarks'.
  6. When posting a pet growth, please put an item underneath the pet so the image may be saved and charted without the name tag.

Thank you. =)

OTHER OUTCOME THREADS

2nd Gen: link
October '08: link
November '08: link
December '08: link
January '09: link
February '09: link
March '09: link
April '09: link
May '09: link
June '09:link
July '09: link
August '09: link
September '09: link
October '09: link
November '09: link
December '09: link
January '10: link
February '10: link
March '10: link
April '10: link
May '10: You are here!
Last edited by DisabledLlama on Wed May 05, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: May Outcomes (No Posting)

Postby DisabledLlama » Sat May 01, 2010 9:33 am

Check the Archive for all growth charts
Last edited by DisabledLlama on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: May Outcomes (No Posting)

Postby DisabledLlama » Sat May 01, 2010 9:33 am

Special Store Pets
Only available today (Sunday May 9).
Mothers Day Guinea Pigs.
Check the Archive

April's Dragon
Cracked: 14 days - Emerged: 25 days
To get a Dragon Egg:
You have a small chance of getting a Dragon egg
every time you adopt a Malk pet.
Last edited by DisabledLlama on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

May Outcomes - Hints

Postby XanthussMarduk » Sat May 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Hints

Sorren Fey wrote:
Keshlia wrote:Everyone is so excited about the lions they forgot about the others. ;-;

I really love this pup. Hoshiko and Sorren make epic pets. xDDDD

Just to calrify: The design was entirely made by Hoshiko. I just fixed the lineart for one of the outcome. So actually I'm not worth mentioning. xD

Sorren fey explains what she edited on the new Hoshiko dogs.

Tess wrote:on the lions: the probability of getting one when adopting those cats is a lot higher than, say, getting a dragon egg from malks pets or a zebra from horses. So, they won't be as rare as a dragon, for example. I'm toying with the idea of offering the lions in the same way as dragons and zebras, but I don't want to make them as rare because I think there is probably enough scramble for monthly rares already.

The adult design may not be to everyones tastes, so I suggest not offering your precious rare trading pets for one until you have an idea of what you're trading for (i.e., wait for it to grow). On the other hand, if you care more about having a complete collection than purely collecting based on looks, then go ahead and hit the trade boards now while there's still plenty being offered.

Tess explains about the new lion cub and its value.

Sorren Fey wrote:
SamanthaTaylor wrote:
Zera wrote:Image
Did anybody notice these are coloured like the German flag? XD

I think it is coincidence. I believe they said they wouldn't make flag animals because there are too many flags. And if they did. . . A poll might have been opened up so we could pick the flags.

And it would definitely not be me who would make such an boring and ugly design. :/ Sorry, but flags do not belong onto pets. <.<

So its not based on a flag ;)

bouquetblu wrote:
Tess wrote:I didn't think it was particularly hard to tell what blu's pups were based on, so all the guesses you guys are coming up with are quite intriguing xD you're all going to laugh when you realise what it is

PFSH it's just much more fun to torture them. 8D

The staff are becoming evil :twisted:

Hoshiko wrote:I fear that it may take a few days for the puppies to grow; I decided to be evil this month and make you {and myself} wait a bit.
I'm reallly regretting that, now. |D;;;

I can give you a really quick, unrefined preview of the story, but that's all. ^^ I'm just as curious to your reactions as you all are for the story itself.
-Is brain-dead and slightly incoherent, so ignore that last sentence for it makes little to no sense. =w=b-

So they take longer than normal to grow it seems.

Malk wrote:
Oops, I forgot to say you that maybe I won't be able to make pets this month because of a mountain of work on my shoulders. I'm sorry guys, espacially as I had done the new dog lineart x___x.

No malks this month :( .

Tess wrote:the cats are inspired by the sorbets, but they are not actually based on them. i.e. the designs will not look the same, but the colors used may be similar.

Tess writes/talks about the newest litter of growing cats and there design.

Tess wrote:
Sorren Fey wrote:
Amy43 wrote:I agree about the GP, it does look like a cow. What do the pets have to do with Mother's Day?

GPs were introduced to the site because Tess' mom wished for them. So that's propably why Tess chose those for Mother's Day.

they're both custom made for my mum, but I can't give them to her as customs because then people will figure out which account she is ;P

no, my mum is not a narwhal ;D

Thank you Tess's mum (even if your a secret) :)

bouquetblu wrote:Kiwi booger, my favourite. <3

Just to get things straight, I originally designed the purple jelly pups on blueberries but frankly, they can be anything. ^^"

ACK I love Hoshi's new pup growth today...those colours. *dies*

So they are based on bluberries :lol:

Sorren Fey wrote:As DisabledLlama has no internet acces atm I'll make the charts till she comes back.
I can get the images from the server so no need to post growths. :3

And please note that it's 2 am for me when the pets grow and I will definitely not be around then. So please bear with me when the charts aren't updated to the minute.
Sorren Fey wrote:Guys, don't make me sad, okay? xD

Just handle it as you did before. I didn't know it would be such a big problem.

Sorren about how she is currently doing the charts.

some_days_are_gold wrote:
Sorren Fey wrote:
Kamaliah wrote:brains are cute >:D
XD I wonder if that was the intent, if not, I wonder what they're supposed to be X3

Tabbies. ^.^,

Sorren telling us the design behind these rats:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Please PM if i'm missing anything
Last edited by XanthussMarduk on Thu May 20, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 10 times in total.
XanthussMarduk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: May Outcomes - Posting open for new growths

Postby DisabledLlama » Thu May 06, 2010 12:15 pm

And a day 5 butterfly wolf. I am aware. :3

Image Image
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mara. » Fri May 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Day 6 :3
I read the rules before I broke them ; I broke the chains before they choked me out ; Now I pay close attention ; Really learned the code ; I learned to read the map before I hit the road

´•`•. .•´•`
Mara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigeandclyde » Sat May 08, 2010 1:04 pm

here's with an item:
paigeandclyde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Sun May 09, 2010 12:13 pm

8 Days

Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby --Gabi » Sun May 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Image Image
Yay! Narwhal ain't got no CS!?! :O
ImageImage
--Gabi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DisabledLlama » Sun May 09, 2010 2:20 pm

All updates posted.

If you do not have a new growth to post, don't post.
And remember people, ITEMS! I can't post the pet image if you haven't put an item underneath it. The new format of the pet images doesn't change that fact.

Image Image
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me