Guide: Extended release pets

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Guide: Extended release pets

Postby answrs » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:35 am

Shinryu wrote:
answrs wrote:I *swear* I remember there being a mid-month litter in early-mid 09 (was supposed to be a monthly, was forgotten and added halfway through with an extended adoption time) but the ones I thought it were are in the completely wrong month in the archive and I cannot for the life of me remember what else it could have been ><

thank you for the happy memories, though! amazing how you couldn't even give the warriors away it was like an insult back when they were permanent adopts, and now they're this cherished highly sought-after group.... actually, no, that tracks now I think about it. no one cared about having doubles to trade because they were considered so common and low value no one would ever ask for one except maybe for a numbers hoard, which many users donated their extras to as a good cause. missed opportunity for past-me, there. xp

Might've been these dudes from January 09?
They were accidentally added to the adoption page on January 1st despite not having been intended for release at the time, and there were a handful of users who adopted them before the error was corrected.
But the whole litter was later released on january 15th for everyone to adopt, and they were adoptable into february^^
Here's an og Jan 1st adopt, here's the discussion talking about the pets being re-added, and here is a February adopt randomly picked from someone I figured might have one :P

yes!!! those guys! glad my brain isn't making up hyper-specific niche trivia on me, lol. :p

I didn't actually know they were up on the 1st for a bit, but it would explain the decision to make them available again later in the month so everyone got a shot at em. thank you! :D
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me