September 2013 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby Flutter Shy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 am

iReload wrote:While we're talking about rarity...I know that the staff's rarity is equal to not show favoritism and such...but then why is this dog so hard to find? I have 3 full litters but only 1 of this dog, and many people don't seem to have it. It just throws me off about the "equal rarity" deal. .o.

I dunno I got five of them from my adopts :3 its just equally random. Plus I think a lot of people want to hoard the pup so lots of people want it :3
Flutter Shy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akami-chan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 am

iReload wrote:While we're talking about rarity...I know that the staff's rarity is equal to not show favoritism and such...but then why is this dog so hard to find? I have 3 full litters but only 1 of this dog, and many people don't seem to have it. It just throws me off about the "equal rarity" deal. .o.

Well some users (like me) probably got a lot of them and not any of the others LOL;;
ImageImageImageImage
Akami-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 am

Flutter Shy wrote:

I dunno I got five of them from my adopts :3 its just equally random. Plus I think a lot of people want to hoard the pup so lots of people want it :3

^agreed. A lot of people want that pet. I ended up having like 5 of them from my late bloomers
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:00 am

Seems like you just got unlucky with that outcome mixed with the fact that it is well liked. With all the staff pets we have, its fairly easy to see that they're all distributed fairly evenly and randomly.

~ElijahWilkes
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:28 am

LA's DarkFireWolf wrote:Ok Cloudsong we see you hiding xD, care to give us your inside on what was the exploding butt puppy? ;P

Haha, didn't see this last night, sorreh!
Honestly, my dog was based on a camo design. Other than that, it was pretty random I'd say. Most of my designs have a star on them somewhere, so this wasn't any exception, I guess XD. But unlike some of the other designs coming out this year, mine didn't have a specific creature/design I was trying to mimic ^^ I'm not good enough of an artist to pull off a complicated design/lineart edits! XD
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:38 am

Was there only two outcomes last night? o3o

─────────────────────────────────
    tay・gemini・forensics major・intj・the #1 minho stan
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    > 머리 아프다 <
    ────────────
    pretty much quit, i'm
    basically here to post
    that #edgy emo stuff
    ───────────────────
    toute ma vie, est avec toi
    moi j'attends, toi tu pars . .

Imagex
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placid » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:43 am

Kitchi-Manitou wrote:Was there only two outcomes last night? o3o

there was 4, you can check the september outcome thread it shows the 4 that grew.
Placid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:58 am

I think she meant staff outcomes...
Moonblaze-Angel