September 2013 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby TheCalicoTabby » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Thanks for all the kind comments! :D I'm just sitting here grinning reading through them all. I've always wanted to be able to design a pet for CS, and now that I was actually able to I was really nervous about what people would think! ^^;

Oh, and about the wing--I did try doing a more anatomically correct one, but it just didn't look right. It just seemed too stiff. So I tried drawing smoother ones, and eventually came up with that! I know it doesn't make much sense if you think about it too much, but I think it looked better overall. x3
TheCalicoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desolation » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:47 pm

I wonder what Image will look like.... :D
EDIT: YOU DID THE DRAGON?!!?? I FREAKING LOVE YOU :clap: :clap: :clap: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Desolation on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i keep a printout of the UR flower in my wallet
Desolation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:47 pm

TheCalicoTabby wrote:
    Thanks for all the kind comments! :D I'm just sitting here grinning reading through them all. I've always wanted to be able to design a pet for CS, and now that I was actually able to I was really nervous about what people would think! ^^;

Oh, and about the wing--I did try doing a more anatomically correct one, but it just didn't look right. It just seemed too stiff. So I tried drawing smoother ones, and eventually came up with that! I know it doesn't make much sense if you think about it too much, but I think it looked better overall. x3

I like the wing that way. :) Usually any dog with wings has the attention drawn straight to the wings - they way you did it they still look really nice but you can focus on the pet's face and design a lot more which I think is really the star of the show so to speak. :)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☠>military brat. » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:48 pm

TheCalicoTabby wrote:

It's AMAZING! :D you are a fabulous artist...care to brag a bit more? XD
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
featured pet wrote:Image

☠>military brat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 pm

TheCalicoTabby wrote:

You did amazing! I love the pet sooo much! <3333

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Ooooh such a pretty dragon! I can't wait for mine to grow :3

Guessing game of Staff pups again; Image Drizzle? I haven't looked at the hint chart in a while so I could be way off base, but the simple design reminds me of her staff pup from last year.
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bookworm. » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:51 pm

TheCalicoTabby wrote:

I knew it would be great all along!! [:<
.TRADING.FOR.TOKENS.
charries - wishlist/trading - cs world records
bookworm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☠>military brat. » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:52 pm

*Beautiful§Shadows* wrote:
TheCalicoTabby wrote:

It's AMAZING! :D you are a fabulous artist...care to brag a bit more? XD

In fact I loved it so much It is my new avatar! XD
featured pet wrote:Image

☠>military brat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F.Nova » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Oh darn I missed him, which stinks as the dragon/dog is so cute! Well done Calico!

Nevermind the first part as Pika Girl just gifted me him, thank you so much!

Last edited by F.Nova on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F.Nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luna rayne » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

This new Dragon Dog is my new favorite pet! It's the best dragon looking pet on CS IMO!!
Congrats! I hope you get to design more in months to come!!
I just can't stop looking at it! I love it!!!
luna rayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me