October Outcomes - Open for new growths

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

October Outcomes - Open for new growths

Postby DisabledLlama » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:43 am

October Outcomes

Sorren Fey wrote:When will people learn that the server is not on New Zealand Time. It wasn't for ages. Its on GMT/UTC.

Pets are released Midnight GMT time.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Hard refresh this page before posting new growths. Click here to learn how to hard refresh.

Table Of Contents

- Table of contents and Rules: (First Post) DisabledLlama
- Charts: All Outcomes (Second Post) DisabledLlama
- Specials: Staff B/days, Surprises, Store Pets (Third Post) DisabledLlama
- Hints : (Fourth Post) cas4214
- New! Wendigo's Monthly Pet Review (Fifth Post) - Wendigo

RULES

1. The point isn't who does what. The point is to do something nice for the community of CS. So please; NO DRAMA. This goes for people who are not volunteering too.
  2. No whining if your pet isn't posted. Often, the poster has the pet themselves or got a message before yours.
  3. This rule only applies to the posters of the outcomes: PLEASE disable your signatures for these specific posts. If you are confused about how to do so, don't hesitate to ask.
  4. NO chatting! If you don't have a new growth to post, then don't post. Go here to discuss and show off your growing/grown pets, please, this is not the topic for that.
    May topic was okay (until I went away). Lets try and keep it that way. :)
  5. Don't post 'Bookmarking'. If you would like to keep track of this thread, go down to the very bottom of the page. There is a small link called 'Bookmark Topic'. Click it, and it will save this topic in your bookmarks.
    To view your bookmarked topics, go to your User Control Panel, then the list down the side 'Manage Bookmarks'.
  6. When posting a pet growth, please put an item underneath the pet so the image may be saved and charted without the name tag.
  7. If someone makes an off-topic post (commenting about the pets, etc), please don't post to tell them off, either click the report button, or PM them and ask them to remove it. :)
    If they get snarky, tell them it's in the topic rules.

Thank you. =)

OTHER OUTCOME THREADS

2nd Gen: link
October '08: link
November '08: link
December '08: link
January '09: link
February '09: link
March '09: link
April '09: link
May '09: link
June '09:link
July '09: link
August '09: link
September '09: link
October '09: link
November '09: link
December '09: link
January '10: link
February '10: link
March '10: link
April '10: link
May '10: link
June '10: link
July '10: link
August '10: link
September '10: link
October '10: You are here :)
Last edited by DisabledLlama on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: October Outcomes - No Posting

Postby DisabledLlama » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:44 am

All Outcomes - Charts
Equi's Ponies are still growing, but check the archive for the rest of the pets.

-Equi-
Ponies
Last edited by DisabledLlama on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DisabledLlama » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:45 am

Specials - Halloween, Store, etc
Yay Halloween!
Derp DisabledLlama is an idiot.
2nd gens:

-Store-
ImageImage
@ C$25 each
Last edited by DisabledLlama on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:25 am, edited 21 times in total.
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: October Outcomes - Hints

Postby Fried-Chicken-Nisha » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 am

Hints.png
Hints.png (7.95 KiB) Viewed 37966 times

On the cats:
BEWARE: These cats change dramatically from kitten to adult stage so you may not recognise them.
I'm sure CS's best and brightest will discover the connection soon enough.
Don't say you weren't warned!

hmmm...
~ Daydreamer ~ wrote:

Is it just me, or does this one look a little bit like shrimp? Especially the really beady eyes

Babypupps wrote:Lol, no, look at this, ink_dot:
ImageImage It's the funny noodle fish paste in udon and ramen, no mistaking it.
So, it's either sushi, or noodle themed.

Bandii wrote:These cats must be sushi related or something...
TUNA!

SHRIMP!

saikiyo wrote:egg/omelette (sushi) cat maybe
Image = Image

On the Ponies:
Tess wrote:
Satamoru wrote:
Tess wrote:I love the natural ponys but is there more than one outcome?? might are all dark brown + white... :s maybe that's normal

........... .______. Uhoh. Are you suggesting there's a super-rare other outcome Tess? *nervousnervousnervous*

hey, aren't you the one who also accused the rats of being squids? you are so suspicious of me lol

On the Blue Butterfly Wolfs:
Calistaria wrote:Image

Am I the only one who have noticed the staring eyes, potato nose and the creepy grin? O_ô

Calistaria wrote:I wonder if Sorren made that intentionally..?

Sorren Fey wrote:Not even that. lol

Tenebre wrote:Okay, Sorren, you are starting to scare me with the "not intentional" things. @.@ These pets are going to grow up and be like nothing we imagined! :3

Both Butterfly Wolfs
Sorren Fey wrote:
Tawny224 wrote:I really love the rats this month Sorren Fey!

Sorren your awesome caterpillars make me fill with anticipation for when they grow up, especially the blue one cause blue is my fav color!!1

Thank you. n_n
If I could just draw everyone's attention to the green caterpillars... xD They turn out a lot prettier than the blue ones.

aBisto wrote:Image it looks like writing on the body :/

Chianya wrote:I can kinda see an M, but Sorren being Sorren, I doubt that it was intentional ;) Or maybe it was and she's just screwing with out miiiiinnnnnds lmao

aBisto wrote:I can see something that looks like either an X or an M, then JRE or IRE.

fIRE ~?
MIRE
XIRE

Hekomi wrote:
Personally, if I see letters what I see says "art" xD but I don't have my glasses on...

Kradiocan wrote:I see it!

[Big picture, be careful]

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... nt=See.png
^-now do you see it?

On bouquetblu's litter

bouquetblu wrote:I truly have the worst luck this month. TT.TT I got four of the wasabi/ginger PPS kitties today, 3 of my moss b-wolves grew up, no chestnut foal and I don't even have the 12-day newborn for my own litter. IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY. D8<
Keep an eye on the final outcome of my litter as it grows. *cough cough*

Hallown
quote="Atwood"]
Hekomi wrote:
FlitterRayne wrote:And the last question, Tess has already said that this hunt is probably going to be bigger than the last hunts combined, so I'm sure there will be more pets. They just haven't added them yet. They did the same the last few hunts, adding more the next day, sometimes the day after, so personally, I'm saving candies to see what else comes about.

It alludes to more things being added as well on the event page. c: So I assume we'll see much more soon!

Yep, don't spend all your candies right away. ;3

I like what's in the bird cages. ^^[/quote]

Moonflight wrote:It's actually the same size as all the other butterwoofs, it just looks smaller 'cause I made it skinny and removed the normal tail, wings, and ears :3

PM me the hint if you find one. DO NOT post them here
Last edited by Fried-Chicken-Nisha on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Fried-Chicken-Nisha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 am

October: Such an awesome month, we have a banner.

Tyr's Leaf Dogs
With masterful painting, Tyr did indeed manage to take a theme that's been done before and make it something cute and new. For the favorite outcome of the litter it was a tie between the dog you see above and this dog. Each had their own reasons as to why they were great. The dog above takes the beautiful colors of a changing autumn leaf and incorporates it into a very warm, simple, yet lovely design. The blowing leaf dog seems like an illustration out of a fun children's book, it manages to be a more lively design. The one thing that needed improvement was the eyes. They seemed to hang back in the design and the dark band at the top makes them look tired, a contrast to the "alive" feeling of the design. A vibrant gold or red would've made them pop out much more.

bouquetblu's Okami Litter
Maybe I'm just a sucker for Okami (or its music and subsequent awesome remixes,) but I'm loving this litter. I'm also a sucker for the color splash method which was used here. The markings and accessories are nice, and it's great to see some new accessories, but the grey overpowers the rest of the design and makes it seem a little too dark. Either the grey could be toned down or the markings could be brightened. The grey does help to break up the monotony of the white and provide some balance to the color and monochrome. I'm glad the color splash from the blanket continued throughout the stages, though, that was my favorite part of the blanket.

Shima.Luan's Red Tribal Litter
Shima took a minimalistic turn this month with a two color palette and the same yet different markings. With many wild color palettes on CS, I was excited to see a minimalistic litter. This month was all about decieving pup stages and Shima was no different. While we have many different tribal markings on the final stages, the tail, eyes, and nose bridge remain the same. I liked the above dog the best because of the extension of the markings down the arm, the others didn't do that and it made it seem a little bare. And the Kingdom Hearts-like heart on its forehead but that's just my inner fangirl talking. This litter would be stronger with more variation in the airbrushing. I really like the solidness of the tribal designs but differing airbrush markings would've made a much stronger litter.
Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: October Outcomes - Open for new growths

Postby showmeyourkitties » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Last edited by showmeyourkitties on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mods! Tomek is my boyfriend, please do not block our accounts!
showmeyourkitties

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby showmeyourkitties » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Blue Butterfly Wolf Day 5

showmeyourkitties

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby showmeyourkitties » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Pet's name:
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Sushi Cat Day 6

showmeyourkitties

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby showmeyourkitties » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Pet's name: Days 4,
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

1st Blue Cocoon'd Butterfly Wolf Day 6

showmeyourkitties

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siliandra » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:03 pm

day 7

My trade thread
My husband Shannow uses the same IP as me to play!
Siliandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me