List and Guide Index - WIP

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

List and Guide Index - WIP

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:18 am

Welcome!

Thread's Purpose

To keep track of all the new and old Trading Guides! These are all user crated guides, and not enforced by CS Staff team. All new community projects following the retirement of the Rare's List will be listed here. We will be accepting Personal trading Guides if the creator request it to be added. We will mark these personal guides as "_____'s Trade Guide" while Community Guides might have varying names.

---

Discussion and recommendations of threads to add are allowed. This will only be and index trade/value related guides. And focus on giving an explanation to each one as well as updates to the current status and progress.

---

If you're looking for the overall Guide Index of several different CS threads, you can find it Here!
Last edited by Sinbreaker on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: List and Guide Index - WIP

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:58 am

You'll find all current community projects in this post. Please note, We've tried to summarized what the thread is about. If a summery needs to be changed, please let us know!

Green = Complete
    Orange= In progress
    Red = Discontinued

Rarity List
    The purpose of this project is to create a rarity list based on the number of pets released in the game, rather than using trades or rarity changes (alone) to determine the rarity of a pet

Rarity Trade Guide
    A list based on organizing pets based on rarity bars and rarity changes recorded by the community through the years.

Demand Guide
    This guide takes a look at some of the most sought after pets on cs and organizes of them based purely upon trades for them and popular demand, listing trades along with them.

"The" Rare's List *Discontinued*
    The list combines rarity, supply, demand, availability and circulation! It was the only and longest running guide on CS and has been discontinued for being too inaccurate regarding mostly rarity. for more information, please read this thread.

"A Community Pet Guide" Discussion
    A list compiled of mostly community input and personal opinions rather then rarity or demand. Polls determine pets to sit on specific tiers.

"Old School" Guide
    This guide refers to methods that were used in the earliest years on the site, and before the mass acceptance of another method of valuing. This guide does not tell you how to value any pet as an individual, but rather refers solely to year and rarity tags alone. This guide will also help you with conversion of trading pets with different rarities, as well as different years.

Item Guide
    This guide is a compilation of the rarest items on CS, and provides tips to evaluating the trade value of items.

CS Pet Guide Project
    The purpose of this project is to build a guide that helps users identify the site's most valuable pets, and provides factual information about those pets to help users make educated trading decisions. It does not order pets into a prescriptive trading list. This guide will incorporate 2008 pets, UR pets, Store pets, Zebras and particularly valuable 09 pets.
Last edited by DaDwarf on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Personal Guides

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:58 am

Personal Guides

Guides listed here are created by a single user but open for other players to use as reference.
---
Last edited by Sinbreaker on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: List and Guide Index - WIP

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:59 am

and last reserved :)
DaDwarf