New thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "How much is this pet worth?" Thread

Postby Welsh_Corgi » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:19 am

How much is the July PPS worth? (Nons wise)
How much is the Dog tag worth?
How much is the 2019 Squid worth?
Welsh_Corgi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scophinanaa » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:20 am

Welsh_Corgi wrote:How much is the July PPS worth? (Nons wise)

the squid is worth .75- 1 non, but more on the 1 non side!
♡ hi! i love trading!

♡ please read my rules, and then make a trade!

♡ I am friends with Raven114 and HappyAlpaca16 and we may use the same device, and
gift each other often! please don’t ban us!
scophinanaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elwynie » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:21 am

Welsh_Corgi wrote:How much is the July PPS worth? (Nons wise)

- jully pps has been trading for 1 non recently
- dogtag 1.5-2 nons
- squid .75-1 non
Elwynie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niki » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:30 am

What does UR Grapes go for? (Demand)
niki
he she
evil transmasc lesbian
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scophinanaa » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:33 am

fairytqles wrote:What does UR Grapes go for? (Demand)

It could go for a sorb at most, but not really anything more! hope this helps!
♡ hi! i love trading!

♡ please read my rules, and then make a trade!

♡ I am friends with Raven114 and HappyAlpaca16 and we may use the same device, and
gift each other often! please don’t ban us!
scophinanaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScuroFenice » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:37 am

Elwynie wrote:
ScuroFenice wrote:I'm trying to figure out the worth of a full set of Corgi store pets. I did read the comment on here that they are NOT worth a Non as some people think, and each of them are worth 2 '09 rares (accurate worth) but what does the entire set go for? I've been getting a ton of trades for them so I do know they're in high demand and I'm going to be starting an auction for them. What would be a good auto? Maybe a mid September list pet or is that too high? Would a high Advent or low Sept be more realistic?

Your auction autos are up to you.
A 2013 store is worth 2 09 rares each
That would beee...8 09 rares total for the whole set
Any demand/overpay is up to you
I would check the Fair Trade thread to see what a set trades for; hopefully that will help with your auction autos

Okay, thank you. I do know they're altogether worth at least a T7-T8 Advent, since that tier is 7-8 '09 rares, though I'm taking that with a grain of salt since the rares list has been retired.

"We Must Never Give Up The Fight. The Minute We Do That, We Have Lost."
-Ezio Auditorie De Firenze

ScuroFenice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:43 am

Does anybody know what this Feb. 2009 malk horse is worth? Preferably in C$ and/or 09' rares please!
Thank you in advance to anybody who helps, it's much appreciated <33

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elwynie » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:48 am

ScuroFenice wrote:
Elwynie wrote:
ScuroFenice wrote:I'm trying to figure out the worth of a full set of Corgi store pets. I did read the comment on here that they are NOT worth a Non as some people think, and each of them are worth 2 '09 rares (accurate worth) but what does the entire set go for? I've been getting a ton of trades for them so I do know they're in high demand and I'm going to be starting an auction for them. What would be a good auto? Maybe a mid September list pet or is that too high? Would a high Advent or low Sept be more realistic?

I would check the Fair Trade thread to see what a set trades for; hopefully that will help with your auction autos

Okay, thank you. I do know they're altogether worth at least a T7-T8 Advent, since that tier is 7-8 '09 rares, though I'm taking that with a grain of salt since the rares list has been retired.

I did manage to find this quote on the Fair Trade Thread
I hope this helps :D

amarok. wrote:
tl;dr, though, is that whilst I think this is probably fair from a rarity perspective I don't think this is a particularly good offer given that it contains what would basically be small quantity advents and a corgi set, which was super popular very recently. quantity is very subjective, though, so if you feel differently and particularly want the td batdog they're offering/are happy to part with your pets for it there's no reason you shouldn't take it.

----

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4201164&p=127630846&hilit=batdog+blue+swirl#p127630846

the corgis aren't worth very much in the grand scheme of things but they are *very* popular, since a lot of them were bought when they were released and as such three of the four have fluctuated in rarity from very rare to rare on and off historically, not permanently going VR until 2018. this means that the vast majority of '14, '15, '16, etc, store pets are technically worth more. fun fact for you there. 13 store the corgis are usually valued at 2-4 '09 rares apiece so i'd personally say something in the ballpark of 1-2 mid advents would be a fair value to slap onto them as a set, especially since that random demand spike they had a few weeks back seems to have died off and getting that much is definitely not guaranteed. it's not entirely unlikely you'd get higher offers, either, but given their comparative worth it's probably not reasonable to expect the inflated values to last that long due to a presumably abundant supply in relation to that demand. if you're looking for better offers you'll probably need to move quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endlessechoes wrote:Image

Does anybody know what this Feb. 2009 malk horse is worth? Preferably in C$ and/or 09' rares please!
Thank you in advance to anybody who helps, it's much appreciated <33

09 VR = 2 09 rares or the 3 month rule
Demand is up to you since it is a Malk pet
An 09 R/VR = 35-55C$
Elwynie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScuroFenice » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:18 am

Elwynie wrote:
ScuroFenice wrote:
Elwynie wrote:

I did manage to find this quote on the Fair Trade Thread
I hope this helps :D

amarok. wrote:
tl;dr, though, is that whilst I think this is probably fair from a rarity perspective I don't think this is a particularly good offer given that it contains what would basically be small quantity advents and a corgi set, which was super popular very recently. quantity is very subjective, though, so if you feel differently and particularly want the td batdog they're offering/are happy to part with your pets for it there's no reason you shouldn't take it.

----

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4201164&p=127630846&hilit=batdog+blue+swirl#p127630846

the corgis aren't worth very much in the grand scheme of things but they are *very* popular, since a lot of them were bought when they were released and as such three of the four have fluctuated in rarity from very rare to rare on and off historically, not permanently going VR until 2018. this means that the vast majority of '14, '15, '16, etc, store pets are technically worth more. fun fact for you there. 13 store the corgis are usually valued at 2-4 '09 rares apiece so i'd personally say something in the ballpark of 1-2 mid advents would be a fair value to slap onto them as a set, especially since that random demand spike they had a few weeks back seems to have died off and getting that much is definitely not guaranteed. it's not entirely unlikely you'd get higher offers, either, but given their comparative worth it's probably not reasonable to expect the inflated values to last that long due to a presumably abundant supply in relation to that demand. if you're looking for better offers you'll probably need to move quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much, that was exactly what I was looking for!

"We Must Never Give Up The Fight. The Minute We Do That, We Have Lost."
-Ezio Auditorie De Firenze

ScuroFenice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veria » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:41 am

llamalvr0 wrote:How much is this lil cutie worth? Thanks!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
| 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕖𝕣 |
veria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me