📚 The 'Popular Demand & Value' Wiki 3.6

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Would you like me to add Warrior Cats within this list?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:46 am

Yes. Separated each cat individually for the Full Wiki Section.
21%
Yes. Only as the full set group value, not individually.
6%
Yes. Both of the above, both individual evaluation and as a full set.
57%
No. I don't think it is necessary value-wise.
9%
No. I don't think warrior cats are that popular to be needed to be added.
8%

Total votes : 175

📚 Full Wiki (Pictured) [Additional Non-List URs]

Postby Byuller » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:11 am

➼Additional Non-List URs

UR Peas - [NL]
TD: Special Release 2017
D/V= 0.5 Non/1 Sorb
C$W= 1,100 to 1,500 C$
UR Galaxy Cat - [NL]
TD: Special Release 2018
D/V= 1 to 1.5 Nons
C$W=1,200 to 2,000 C$
UR Fox - [NL]
TD: Special Release 2017
D/V= 1 to 1.5 Nons
C$W=1,200 to 2,000 C$

UR Strawberry - [NL]
TD: Special Release 2018
D/V= 1 to 1.5 Nons
C$W= 2,000 C$
UR Squid - [NL]
TD: Special Release 2019
D/V= 0.5 Nons to 0.75 Nons
C$W=1,000 to 1,250 C$
UR Avocado - [NL]
TD: Special Release 2019
D/V= 0.5 Nons to 1 Non
C$W= 1,000 to 1,100 C$

UR Marshmallow - [NL]
TD: Special Release 2020
D/V=1 to 2.5 Nons
C$W=1,200 to 2,500 C$
UR Longmane Kirin - [NL]
TD: Special Release 2020
D/V=1 to 2.5 Nons
C$W=1,200 to 2,500 C$

Solid = Demand/Value consistently trades for the same value, very rarely trading for less/more than it's value, for example 1 Non.
Stable = Demand/Value remains stable for most of the trades but bounces between two values but rarely goes for less/more than the set values, for example between 1 to 1.5 Nons.
Unstable = Demand/Value shifts very often by a large gap between two set prices and is somewhat difficult to set a more accurate price, for example 6 to 8 Nons.
Uncertain = Demand/Value of this pet is uncertain or unknown due to very little information currently found on this pet like just 1 registered trade to base from.
New = Demand/Value is not set as the pet is new and it still cannot be said how much it really is worth.
If there are no registered trades to use as reference, an Estimated Value is set based on similar type of pet or placement and is not completely accurate and a Star is added to have this fact known.

The order of the pets in this list doesn't matter. It doesn't affect the value depending on it's placement.
Last edited by Byuller on Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:04 am, edited 15 times in total.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📚 Full Wiki (Pictured) [Additional Important Pets]

Postby Byuller » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:12 am

➼Additional Important Pets

Zoadiac Dogs
[Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces]

TD: January 2010
D/V= 1 to 2 09' Rares
Depending on Personal Demand can be 3 to 4 09' Rares
C$W=
125 to 210 C$

Dragon Kitten/Cat PPS - [NL]
TD: Store Pets 2014
D/V= 1 to 2 MA's
C$W= 500 to 800 C$
July Lioness - [NL]
TD: July 2012
D/V= 1.5 to 2 MA's
C$W= 450 C$
May Lioness - [NL]
TD: May 2010
D/V= 1 MA
C$W= 200 C$

Shima Longtail - [NL]
TD: November 2009
D/V= 2 to 3 MA's
C$W= 300 C$
Jade Bead Kitsune - [NL]
TD: Store Pets 2013
D/V= 1 MA
C$W= 325 to 350 C$
August PPS Lion - [NL]
TD: August 2012
D/V= 2 to 3 MA's
C$W=300 to 450 C$

Okami Brown Kitsune - [NL]
D/V= 1 MA
C$W= 325 to 350 C$
Sakura Petal Kitsune - [NL]
D/V= 1 MA
C$W= 325 to 350 C$
Dark Spirit Kitsune - [NL]
D/V= 1 MA
C$W= 325 to 350 C$

Solid = Demand/Value consistently trades for the same value, very rarely trading for less/more than it's value, for example 1 Non.
Stable = Demand/Value remains stable for most of the trades but bounces between two values but rarely goes for less/more than the set values, for example between 1 to 1.5 Nons.
Unstable = Demand/Value shifts very often by a large gap between two set prices and is somewhat difficult to set a more accurate price, for example 6 to 8 Nons.
Uncertain = Demand/Value of this pet is uncertain or unknown due to very little information currently found on this pet like just 1 registered trade to base from.
New = Demand/Value is not set as the pet is new and it still cannot be said how much it really is worth.
If there are no registered trades to use as reference, an Estimated Value is set based on similar type of pet or placement and is not completely accurate and a Star is added to have this fact known.

The order of the pets in this list doesn't matter. It doesn't affect the value depending on it's placement.
Last edited by Byuller on Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:48 am, edited 17 times in total.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Byuller » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:12 am

-
Last edited by Byuller on Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Byuller » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:13 am

-
Last edited by Byuller on Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:59 am, edited 9 times in total.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

-
Last edited by Byuller on Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:59 am, edited 13 times in total.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📚 [F.A.Q] Frequently Asked Questions

The F.A.Q. section is meant to help respond to the most commonly asked or potentially most wanted answers regarding this thread and naturally by having one, it should facilitate people to not have to go to the comment sections to get an answer that can potentially be found here.

Is this an Official Wiki/Guide?

No. This Wiki/Guide was made by .Meliodas..

What does it mean that this Wiki/Guide is Not Official?

Any information within this Wiki/Guide is meant to be a recompilation of information from the users themselves on what they say the value of the pets is and is only meant to be a guide to base your own value from.

How correct are the values within this Wiki/Guide?

As close as possible to the potential value of the pet you're looking for, however, since there will never be a set in stone price because prices are forged and set by the players themselves, it will never be 100% accurate.

I did a trade with the value your Wiki/Guide says it is but someone told me it is wrong, do I blame you?

It has been stated multiple times that this Wiki/Guide is supposed to be just that, a Guide to base your own values from and is impossible to be 100% accurate. I do not forge or make any of these values stated true. I only add the information I've seen circulating as a link and add a text to it. Always trade at your own risk, there doesn't exist a Thread with 100% accurate values.

Why did you make this Wiki/Guide?

Because within threads like The How much is this pet worth Thread? whenever you ask the value of any pet there is a 90% chance you'll just be told to use the Search function since it has already been answered before and then have to filter through the search results just to find it is linked to more people telling you to search for it or asking for the value and having a hard time finding someone actually mentioning the value you're looking for. This was meant to be an easy way to filter through those as I volunteered to sift through the non-informatory post and only link the most recent and best explanatory post regarding the pet's current popular value/demand.

Do you expect anything in return for this Wiki/Guide?

Oh, no! I'm happy to help others to have a quick way of finding what they're looking for and just by seeing occasional posts of this Thread being helpful is all I could have ever asked for.

How often is this Wiki/Guide being updated or revised?

I have a quick search through all pets every month (sometimes twice or more depending on time) to check for any potential changes, altho, values rarely change from one day to another and usually take multiple months to start happening.

How do I know/notice if any value or rarity has been changed recently?

🔺 and 🔻 mean that there has been an Update or Decrease in either Rarity (if placed next to the Rarity tag) or Worth/C$ Value (if placed next to the Worth/C$ Value) within the last month. After the month period, the symbols will be removed.
So if the pet still has those symbols next to it, it means that the change happened within the past month and will be removed once the month has gone by from the change. Additionally, any change is displayed within the Full Wiki Update Chart.

I can't find the pet I'm looking for here, can I suggest it be added?

Yes, any new ideas are very welcomed. However, if the pet doesn't have any special value aside of its own, it won't be added because it is common sense to trade pets like an Uncommon for an Uncommon, and very rarely will a pet like that go for more than what is worth. This Wiki/Guide is meant only for Rare to OMGSR pets as they tend to go for different values. You're very welcome to ask either way!

If you have any other question that you'd like to have answered you can always send me a PM or comment on this thread and if it is something important, it may just be added to the F.A.Q.!
Last edited by Byuller on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📚 General Info and Disclaimer

Postby Byuller » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:14 am

➼General Information:

I decided to make this list after a long while of bouncing between threads like The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!, The Good Trade Thread, VR and OMGSR Successful Trades Thread, etc. after the Pet Tier List got discontinued as an attempt to try and find what the current values of certain pets I was looking for periodically were.
Unfortunately, in a lot of cases in the previously mentioned threads people reply to questions simply stating to 'use the search in this topic function' which does help but in certain instances only complicates things when within the search itself you get 5 or more most recent search results of simply the same answer and no direct value of the pet is stated, basically having to filter through the results to find a few that do mention the answer you're looking for and compare them between themselves to see what the general consensus ends up being.

Long story short, there is no compilation or list as such of the current (most popular/promoted) value of widely searched pets, such as the ex-list ones. I started to pile the most recent information about the pets I used to look for most in a notepad to also have quick access to this info to copy/paste for other people that were asking within those threads to soon get this idea of 'why shouldn't someone compile that information in one place?'. So I decided to do my good bit of research about the most widely asked pets (ex-lists mostly), comparing the most recent responses, the responded value now vs a year ago, etc. and this list is the result.

➼DISCLAIMER!:

This is NOT in any shape, way or form an Official Value List or a Replacement for the Discontinued Pet Tier List! This list only Highlights the consensus of value of these pets by popular collective (same stated values) voice of multiple people within the lapse of the last year! Please, take this information with a possible grain of salt.

Furthermore, these values are widely subjective and are NOT set in stone or black and white. Everyone has their way of valueing pets, this is just the most popular consensus of responses so even if the popular majority go by the mentioned values, you may not feel the same way, and this is totally fine. This list is simply here to help people search for the popular value of certain most frequently asked pets and aliviate the pain of having to wait for a kind soul to see your question between hundreds of pages, or, for someone to take the time and use the 'search' function for you if the previous topics were closed due to having over 800 pages already because let's be real, 80% of people ask about the same pets that were probably answered in a 500 page thread already at least 5 or 10 times.

Lastly, I'm not the one to judge the values or come up with the mentioned values so please, don't judge me for the numbers you see. These are all equally created, modified and shared among people within the above and mentioned threads. I simply compiled the information into one place. I also don't claim ownership of any of the mentioned information as it does not belong me or anyone specifically but the forum community.

➼Thread Rules, Guidelines & Resources:

1. Common CS Rules Apply (no bumping on the same page, no spam, no off-topic posts, etc.)
2. You can Bump the Thread if you feel like it has helped you and you'd like others to see it but only once per person
3. Don't ask here 'What is this Pet Worth?', ask Here instead!!
4. Use the 'Search this topic...' function for quick search. Guide on How to use this function Here
5. If you think that some information needs to be updated, please, link the necessary resources (like trade links) to back up your claim and it will be updated people essentially upvote your information.
6. Please, don't claim any value information as false if you personally had another experience (overpay or underpay), cases like those are not counted.
Last edited by Byuller on Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📚 Updates

Postby Byuller » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:46 am

Latest Update 3.6.1: WWA has had a value update from (0.5 Nons to 1 Non) down to (0.25 Nons to 0.37 Nons). (1/24/2021)

Update 3.6: RBM, Skull Rat and Mountain Zebra had their rarities changed from OMGSR to VR. Additionally, 🔻 and 🔺 symbols were added and will continue to be used when a pet has their rarity and/or value recently changed. More explained on the front page. (1/15/2021)
Update 3.5: Major Update, includes:
-List was changed into a Wiki format.
-Intro information has been updated with multilinks added for easier navigation.
-Sorted lists have been created, including Sorted Alphabetically for quick navigation, Sorted by C$ Value and Worth Value (Last two still in progress.)
-A Faq section was added and will be updated within the next week.
Update 3.4: Skull Rat, Purple Sleipnir and Sockdog have had their worths updated.
Update 3.3: C$ Values have been updated to 70%
Update 3.2: Sunjewel Bunny got the Value Updated. Some minor esthetical add-ons have been added.
Update 3.1: Pets with C$ Transaction registry have been added to the list to help get an idea of what the common C$ Value would be.
Update 3.0: Major Update, List V.3 includes:
-List was restructured into a more organized way for 50% less scrolling.
-Added Stability Status in colors, explained here.
-UR Longmane Kirin and UR Marshmallow added.
-Most Advent Store Pet Values have been updated.
-Search Links/List has been updated properly to match the new layout of the thread.
Update 2.9: In preparation to the incoming Dec 18th Pets, I've added the Newborn Pictures next to pets that have them in case you want to see if your 18th pet(s) are a potential valuable pet.
Update 2.8: Updated Pic, Rarity & Name Cards for: Main Bellow Gap Pt.4, 5, September Pt. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Advent Pt. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Update 2.7: General Info and Disclaimer have been moved to 4th Page for less scrolling through the front page. Direct Link shortcuts for the moved part are linked on the front page.
Update 2.6: Added the most Recent Store Pet Value Chart under the Math Chart on Post 2 of the Thread
Update 2.5: Began Poll for the Dragon Cat PPS to determine the popular value.
Update 2.4: Updated Pic, Rarity & Name Cards for: Main Above Gap Pt.1, 2, 3, 4, Main Bellow Gap Pt.1, 2, 3
Update 2.3: Added Ex-Tier List Tier Numbers for better guidance between pets as they go.
Update 2.2: Added Dragon Cat PPS & July Lioness
Update 2.1: Added Malk Elemental Set

Update 2.0: Post was Re-made anew and restructured in different sections for easier loading time, search, and overall aesthetic improvement.

Update 1.5: Added Corgi Set
Update 1.4: Added Store Pet Sets: Kitsune, Alien Dogs, Androids, Basilisk, Punks
Update 1.3: Added Zodiac Dogs, Kitsune Stores
Update 1.2: Added August PPS Lion, Shima Longtail
Update 1.1: Added UR Peas, UR Fox, UR Galaxy Cat, UR Strabwerry, UR Squid PPS, UR Avocado

This List was built the 11/11/2020 with the Available Information up to that date!
If Any Pet gets New Information or Update/Correction of Value it will have the Date Tag of when it was Edited next to it.

This is a first attempt at compiling this information into one large list so due to how long it takes to search the information of each and individual pet, the list may NOT update frequently unless needed to correct new information. Honestly, there is no point of updating this list every day, week or even for months due to these older pets not changing or shifting values for what can be sometimes even years.
Slight changes in these pets' values will only happen if:
-They Update Rarity
-Popular Demand shifts the Value Significatively

Like I said before, this information is not to be taken as anything official, meaning, values can vary slightly up or down but the most commonly used value may still remain the same. For example, a T7 Advent Dog most commonly goes for 7-8 2009 Rares and this is the popular consensus that most of people share around when asked, however, you personally can value it at 6-7 or 8-9 2009 Rares instead same as the UR Cinnabun by popular consensus goes between 1 to 1.5 Nons, you may value it at 1.75 or less than 1 Non but it will still be rounding the same popular value range.
Last edited by Byuller on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📚 December 18th Valuable Newborns

Postby Byuller » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:47 am

December 18th Valuable Newborns

Image Sunjewel / Sunback / Non-Jewel

Image Moonsiwrl / Non-Swirl / DogTag / Non-Tag

Image UR B-Wolf Image UR Phoenix

Image Plains Zebra Image Grevy's Zebra Image Mountain Zebra

Image UR Banana Image UR Cucumber

Image July PPS / Grown White July

Image Coontail / Non-Coon Image UR Cinnabun

Image UR Lion Image UR Peach Image UR Flower

Image UR Pineapple Image Nick Unicorn (Possible)

Image Spotted Tribal /Gearback Tribal / Line Tribal
Image Black Eyed Galaxy / Blue Eyed Galaxy

Image Purple Toxic / Red Toxic / Yellow Toxic / Green Toxic / Blue Toxic

Image Blue Sorbet / Green Sorbet / Yellow Sorbet / Pink Sorbet

Image UR Grapes Image Joker Dog (Possible)

Image UR Dog Image Nonballoon

Image Rainbow Mane (Possible) Image Pink Balloon

Image Blue Balloon Image Winged Wood Angel / Dark Wood Dog (Possible)

Image Light Speckled Rat Image Medium Speckled Rat Image Heavy Speckled Rat

Image UR Apple Image Dark Heart Rat

Image Skeleton PPS / Purple Batdog / Halloween Cat / Nick Cake Dog

Image Rose PPS / Blue Rose / Red Rose

Image Dark Shime B-Wolf (Possible) Image Wolf PPS (Possible)

Image Blue Dragon PPS (Possible) / Red Dragon / White Dragon / Grey Dragon

Image Red-X PPS / Target Dog / Red-X

Image Dark Leopard / Light Leopard Image Black Advent

Image Devil/Blood PPS / Winged Blood Dog / Flop Blood Dog / Tufted Blood Dog

Image Blue Ice Rat Image Lime Ice Rat

Image Pink Cake Dog Image Rainbow Cake Dog

Image Light Cake Dog Image Tricolour Cake Dog

Image Lexi Cake Dog Image Palomino Tess Horse

Image Dark Pawprint Rat Image Skull Rat

Image Flop-Eared Pink September / Pink Striped September / Pink Patchy September

Image Bernese Mountain Dog Image Light Pawprint Rat

Image Light Heart Rat Image Flower/Toxic Rat

Image Blue Rat

Image Scarf PPS / Grown White Scarf Dog

Image Hyena Image Timberwolf

Image Grey Border Collie Image Brown Border Collie

Image Yellow/Brown Cookie Image Pink Cookie

Image Dark Grey Tag Husky Image Vixen

Image Celestial PPS Image Bone PPS

Image Orange Swirl PPS Image Heart PPS

Image Light Grey Speckled Husky Image Ice Blue Swirl

Image B&W Pointy-Eared Border Collie Image Blue Flower Dog

Image Purple Star Bobtail Image Purple Heart Husky

Image Mustard Heart Husky Image Cream Advent

Image Pale Pink/Blue Spotted Image Pink Heart

Image Boar PPS Image Dice PPS (Possible)

Image Snowflake B-Wolf Image Candy Cane B-Wolf

Image Kiss PPS (Possible) Image Evil PPS (Possible)

Image Cocoon PPS (Possible) Image Emerald B-Wolf (Possible)

Image Roadkill PPS / Roadkill Pony / Zombie Pony

Image Buckskin PPS (Possible) Image Blue Snowflake Scarf Dog

Image Firework PPS (Possible) Image Rose Rat

Image Jack 'O Lantern Rat Image Bumblebee Spider

Image Malk PPS Pup Image UR Peas

Image UR Strawberry Image UR Avocado

Image Shima Longtail (Possible) Image July Lioness

Image May Lioness
Last edited by Byuller on Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Byuller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me